Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 01-03-2005, 11:41 PM   #501
FenrisQueen

Piracy!!! Piracy!!! oh well. good for you.

slc punk. I cried. Dammit. It always makes me cry. I feel all warm and squishy, and Ravena didnt even slip me a date **** drug this time!!!

ahh. shit. I may have said too much.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 04:28 AM   #502
pitseleh

Wish someone would've slipped ME some drugs before I watched BMX BANDITS! This was the movie that inspired me and all my friends to try insane bike stunts way beyond our ability in the 80's. Now that I see it again after some 15 odd years, it's just a really bad movie so chock full of clichès you can just barely fit a plot in there. BUT, and this I didn't remember, it stars a young Nicole Kidman, all innocent with rosy cheeks. It's sad, but it actually elevates the movie a few notches above crap. That, and the über-cheesy synth-pop soundtrack, complete with absolutely insane flanged swooshing noises every time someone does a jump or drives down a steep slope with their bike. So, yeah, bad movie, but I had to laugh like hell.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:20 AM   #503
Deadhymn

Wolfman. If you havent seen it youre missing an oddly compelling performance from lon chaney jr. and awesome special FX considering it was 1941.
Deadhymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 06:38 PM   #504
twisted_illusions

"I'm just a Sweet transvestite From Transsexual Transylvania"
Rocky horror Pic. show. I got it for x mas and so now ive watched it like 4 times. Anddddd that song is stuck in my head.
twisted_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 07:00 PM   #505
Disfunction

I thought it was Napolean Dynamite, but in fact, it was Phantom of the Opera.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 10:00 PM   #506
winged_dreams

I watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail. That movie is so hilarious!! I love British humor. I also love Candian humor or at least I loved Kids in the Hall. Great show!!

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
winged_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 05:02 AM   #507
Loy

Kids In The Hall....ahhhh, just remembering meeting them. "You thirsty?" "Yeah....hey, this isn't water, it's vodka. Were you guys drinking this stuff the whole time?" *Dave Foley putting finger over lips and pulling a faux-innocent "not me" look*

Weirder still, because me and a friend just watched "The Wrong Guy"....imagine the Kids in The Hall spoofing Hitchcock films (with a spoof on John Woo in the middle of it all).

Also rewatched "Women On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown" (my friend hadn't seen it). This is my all time favorite Almodovar film. Now, while I'll admit that his more "mature" work has a stronger emotional pull, "Women" shows off his knack for flair, coloration, offbeat chances, humour, theatricality, and his knack for characters (check out the Mambo King taxi driver), especially women....why is it that the only male film-makers who have fully-developed women characters in their films were queer europeans? I mean really, Almodovar and Fassbinder.....well, I'd try writing an actual review, but I'm a bit tipsy right now. However, if you haven't seen it yet, "Women on The Verge...." is one of the most hilarious films I've ever seen in my life.
Old 01-08-2005, 06:13 PM   #508
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadhymn
Wolfman. If you havent seen it youre missing an oddly compelling performance from lon chaney jr. and awesome special FX considering it was 1941.
Whoa! For a second there I thought someone had misspelled my name!

:P
My hubby's grandmother told me that that was the movie that made her afraid of the dark as a kid.I've been meaning to get that one, but I haven't been concentrating on upping my older collection lately.Not to mention, it's rather hard to pirate black & whites.

:roll:

PS:Loy, do you watch every little known or heard of flick out there or am I the only one who doesn't know half the directors that you are a fan of?Everytime you mention a band or movie I'm normally scratching my head with a dumfounded expression on my face.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 06:22 PM   #509
Disfunction

Anchorman... I laughed my ass off in parts... hmm

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 07:44 PM   #510
edible_eye

# 20.

Old 01-08-2005, 08:28 PM   #511
TeapotScar

The Life Aquatic

There was nothing remotely humourous about this (Al- don't read this next part) except when the guy smacked the crippled dog.

Don't waste nine dollars! *Especially* don't bring a friend and waste eighteen dollars, like Granny did! :wink:

I heart Granny like whoa!

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 08:43 PM   #512
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
Don't waste nine dollars! *Especially* don't bring a friend and waste eighteen dollars, like Granny did! :wink:
I heart Granny like whoa!
Dude I wasted so much more than $18 on you. The sex was worth it, though. I heart Teapot like whoa!

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Granny-like_the_apple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 08:48 PM   #513
Cordialwelcome

Ginger Snaps

Ginger Fitzgerald is my hero.
Cordialwelcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 08:52 PM   #514
AlKilyu

Too late, I read it! :x

grrrrrr...dogs getting hurt is *NEVER* nice!
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 08:57 PM   #515
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlKilyu
Too late, I read it! :x

grrrrrr...dogs getting hurt is *NEVER* nice!
Nice, no. Funny, yes. Be still, Cody!

Old 01-08-2005, 09:32 PM   #516
TeapotScar

So many things to say!

Granny: You're damn right it was.

Cordialwelcome: What an ironic screen name for a newb. heehee- but yeah- I *LOVE* Ginger Snaps! Granny won't watch it- she's so icky she doesn't even suck cock. B is better, though- Ginger's okay. Have you seen two and three? B is better.

Al: At least it wasn't a puppy!

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 01-08-2005, 09:58 PM   #517
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Granny won't watch it- she's so icky she doesn't even suck cock.
Oh MY god, don't even go there. Just because I'm not a whore like you doesn't mean I don't have feelings. I'm a person too, bitch, so don't be such a stupid meanie.

Old 01-08-2005, 10:12 PM   #518
edible_eye

ladies, ladies - please. i'd be perfectly willing to lend my cock for sucking practice. in a few days, you'll both be sucking like pros and i'l be very, very happy.

thank you.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:28 PM   #519
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
ladies, ladies - please. i'd be perfectly willing to lend my cock for sucking practice. in a few days, you'll both be sucking like pros and i'l be very, very happy.

thank you.
That's so generous of you. Although I think our little whore over here doesn't need any more practice-she should be locked up.

Old 01-08-2005, 11:01 PM   #520
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye

thank you.
That's so generous of you. Although I think our little whore over here doesn't need any more practice-she should be locked up.
Damn straight I don't need any practice. If there were titles like "Cock Sucking Queen" or "Princess Oh my god- Oh- Oh-YES", I would hold those titles.

Granny can testify, can't you Granny? You've watched... :twisted:

Old 01-08-2005, 11:12 PM   #521
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Damn straight I don't need any practice. If there were titles like "Cock Sucking Queen" or "Princess Oh my god- Oh- Oh-YES", I would hold those titles.

Granny can testify, can't you Granny? You've watched... :twisted:
Um... right!

Old 01-08-2005, 11:17 PM   #522
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
That's so generous of you.
yes. i'm edible_eye, the generous.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:57 PM   #523
FenrisQueen

right. Edible with the generous ::edited for strong sexual content::
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
FenrisQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 12:47 AM   #524
TeapotScar

Scotland, PA

Modern day Macbeth. I wish that there had been more connections back to the Shakespeare, but it was good for what it was.

Old 01-10-2005, 08:19 AM   #525
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLoserM.D.
Scotland, PA
So you rented this again or did you accidently bring the one from here back with you? [Hey, I'm lazy, I don't want to look for it.]