Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 10:23 AM   #9126
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
Speaking of which, Wolfie, I've locked myself out of my other home. Can you look into it for me?

Sure thing, babe.

Have you tried a different key?
Old 05-22-2006, 10:41 AM   #9127
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Sure thing, babe.

Have you tried a different key?
Yep, I did .. and succeeded in breaking it off in the lock!

If you reply to the email in my PM response, I'll explain that. It'll be good for a laugh!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 05-22-2006, 11:38 AM   #9128
Mr E Nigma

If you made cookies, and they were absolutely atrocious to your taste buds. Would a transposition be in order?
Old 05-22-2006, 12:16 PM   #9129
TheKorovaMilkbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
What's really sick about that statement is the fact that you enjoyed it!

It's bad enough that the poor creature had to endure such an agony as being burnt alive, but to say that it's screams satisfied you?

You need some fucking counseling.

Seriously.
Thank you, Wolf. I was too sickened last night to even respond. I couldn't even sleep just thinking about it.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:34 PM   #9130
wishcat

I felt the same way when I read his comment. But remember he did say that he is not proud of doing that now. And that he is actually vegetarian now cuz he generally doesn't believe in the slaughtering of animals.
I hope he genually regrets what he did and how he felt about it, cuz if not... I agree with Wolfmoon, "You need some fucking counseling."
Old 05-22-2006, 01:24 PM   #9131
TheKorovaMilkbar

Not being proud of it, but still admitting to enjoying it's howls of pain does certainly NOT make it ok. What the fuck has a cat ever done that meant it deserved to be burned alive? Shit, very few HUMANS deserve such a horrid death.
Old 05-22-2006, 01:42 PM   #9132
maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconysius
I just listened to System of a Down's album "Mezmerize" today, and I can see why the korny screamo kids like them; they sometimes sound like Korn, and they sing about how big their c*cks are (Cigaro)!

In other absolutely useless news, I'm compiling my first black metal compilation, complete with an intro and outro of myself in a distorted pitch reading from the Enochian Keys. *hops like the giddy schoolgirl he is* Whoops! My secret's out.

Np: Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Dude. NEVER use KoRN and SOAD in the sentence, unless seperated by the phrase 'is nothing like' or a sentence along the lines of 'KoRN is terrible and formulaic in comparison to SOAD.'
Old 05-22-2006, 01:59 PM   #9133
Queenofdarkness57

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot
Dude. NEVER use KoRN and SOAD in the sentence, unless seperated by the phrase 'is nothing like' or a sentence along the lines of 'KoRN is terrible and formulaic in comparison to SOAD.'
I totally agree!
Soad rocks!
Old 05-22-2006, 01:59 PM   #9134
Crom Crauch

I don't listen to either, so HAH!

Iucunda macula est ex inimici sanguine

Quod sum eris
Old 05-22-2006, 02:02 PM   #9135
Queenofdarkness57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom Crauch
I don't listen to either, so HAH!
hehe! then you ought to listen to SOAD
Old 05-22-2006, 03:16 PM   #9136
Godslayer Jillian

I rather prefer Korn.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:18 PM   #9137
maggot

Sinner! Repent your sins, you sinning sinny sinner-sin!
Old 05-22-2006, 04:30 PM   #9138
Godslayer Jillian

Repent? For my sins? Oh, but I'm having so much fun

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:32 PM   #9139
maggot

Well DUH, that's why they're sins!
Old 05-22-2006, 04:53 PM   #9140
Godslayer Jillian

I thought Sin was the bad guy in Final Fantasy X
O_o

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 05-22-2006, 05:29 PM   #9141
maggot

No, that's Gluttony the Ubergeek! Also known as Valve's creator, Gabe Newell
Old 05-22-2006, 07:57 PM   #9142
wishcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKorovaMilkbar
Not being proud of it, but still admitting to enjoying it's howls of pain does certainly NOT make it ok. What the fuck has a cat ever done that meant it deserved to be burned alive? Shit, very few HUMANS deserve such a horrid death.

I agree with you but, I think that if he trully regrets it and actually feels bad about what he did and how he felt about it. Then it's forgivable, cuz the past is the past and we all make mistakes wheather we are ashamed of them or not. I wouldn't say it would be ok cuz it is never ok to kill any living creature especially the way he did. This topic makes me sick. Just can't imagine how someone can be so evil. It sickens me.

But now that I think of it, If I did something so horrid I wouldn't post about it saying I enjoyed it. I wouldn't even have the heart to talk about it.

Hmm... So Kinflame....

How do you currently feel about what you did?, besides not being pround of it. And how old were you when you did that?
Old 05-22-2006, 08:15 PM   #9143
Mr E Nigma

I know a dozen of people who don't like SOAD. But, every single one of them still, despite their distaste for the music, agrees the members of SOAD are extremely talented. And damn is it hard to make people who hate you still praise your talent
Old 05-22-2006, 09:07 PM   #9144
TheKorovaMilkbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishcat
I agree with you but, I think that if he trully regrets it and actually feels bad about what he did and how he felt about it. Then it's forgivable, cuz the past is the past and we all make mistakes wheather we are ashamed of them or not. I wouldn't say it would be ok cuz it is never ok to kill any living creature especially the way he did. This topic makes me sick. Just can't imagine how someone can be so evil. It sickens me.

But now that I think of it, If I did something so horrid I wouldn't post about it saying I enjoyed it. I wouldn't even have the heart to talk about it.
That's just the thing. He admitted it as though he still enjoys the thought of a creature howling in pain. That's what caught my attention.

As far as I feel. People should only be forgiven for more trivial matters, but when it comes to murder, I only believe in an eye for an eye.

And I don't want anyone to give me this "two wrongs don't make a right" or "if everyone went by an eye for an eye, the whole world would be blind" bullshit. Murderers don't deserve a second chance, or a chance to breed and spread their filth amongst future generations. I'm not talking about the hunting of a creature, or an accident that led to the death of one. I'm talking about the undisputed, premeditated murder and torture of an innocent, no different than putting a child in a microwave in my eyes.

Like you said, Wishcat, I cannot imagine how someone could be so evil, either. It sickens me, too.
Old 05-22-2006, 09:10 PM   #9145
Magpie_Tendencies

I read somewhere that people who enjoy torturing/murdering animals grow up to be serial killers.

*quietly backs away from kinflame*
Old 05-22-2006, 09:52 PM   #9146
maggot

Is pulling the wings off a housefly that won't stop buzzing in my ears okay?
I think it's okay to do it do the lower order of sentient beings (Bugs, really) because there are so many and they're so mindless it doen't matter that much.

But the damned fly wouldn't stop! That incessant cacauphonous buzzing! Enough top drive a man to the brink of insanity and back, it is!

I shaved yesterday No more dirtlip for me!
Old 05-22-2006, 11:09 PM   #9147
Somber Illusions

I recently found out one of my favorite bands Razed In Black lives in my ex hometown in Hawaii. Ewa Beach to be exact. They're one of the only Industrial/Goth bands in the entire state of Hawaii.

They never put on a show though.

Cool Beans
Old 05-23-2006, 09:20 AM   #9148
wishcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKorovaMilkbar
That's just the thing. He admitted it as though he still enjoys the thought of a creature howling in pain. That's what caught my attention.

As far as I feel. People should only be forgiven for more trivial matters, but when it comes to murder, I only believe in an eye for an eye.

And I don't want anyone to give me this "two wrongs don't make a right" or "if everyone went by an eye for an eye, the whole world would be blind" bullshit. Murderers don't deserve a second chance, or a chance to breed and spread their filth amongst future generations. I'm not talking about the hunting of a creature, or an accident that led to the death of one. I'm talking about the undisputed, premeditated murder and torture of an innocent, no different than putting a child in a microwave in my eyes.

Like you said, Wishcat, I cannot imagine how someone could be so evil, either. It sickens me, too.

You are right. I was just thinking that if he would have done that to a human he would be rotting in jail for his sick and heartless actions, and admitting he enjoyed it would prolly buy him the death penalty. It doesn't matter if it's a human or an animal that dies, it's still murder, and it's just as wrong.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:39 AM   #9149
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I rather prefer Korn.
Bah!

Blasphemy!

Destroy the infadel!

Old 05-23-2006, 02:56 PM   #9150
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
I can't listen to SOAD without thinking of 'Lonely Day' now. Damn them.

Anyway, improvised quotey things:

__________________________________________________ __________
WolfMoon

You need some fucking counseling.
__________________________________________________ __________

I have counceling once a week for my bipolarity. And I used to have LOTS of anger management therapy, but I kind of got over it myself. Mostly. Anyway, I'll admit I was a fucked up kid. You're right.

Anyway, I used to consider homicide. I've gotten over all my issues (at least the ones involving senseless violence inflicted on animals).
Closed Thread