Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-25-2008, 09:08 PM   #1951
DementiaNocturne

That's the fucking spirit!

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
DementiaNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:09 PM   #1952
MegearaErotica

I've been in the spirit since yesterday. You made me throw out my underwear last night by the way.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:10 PM   #1953
DementiaNocturne

*le blush* Well, my bad. ;3

*licks at dead_dreams' neck while running fingers through Meggie's hair*

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-25-2008, 09:11 PM   #1954
dead_dreams

@ Erotica: Me next please

This is awesome!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:12 PM   #1955
DementiaNocturne

Baha! I could handle that... ;D

Old 10-25-2008, 09:13 PM   #1956
MegearaErotica

Sorry Donni, I'll keep at it with my hand though. Starts licking dead_dreams.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:15 PM   #1957
DementiaNocturne

Aww, I wanted to. xD

Old 10-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #1958
MegearaErotica

Okay, you blow him and I blow you. Sounds like they might have this in the Kama Sutra...
Old 10-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #1959
dead_dreams

*moans and runs fingers through Erotica's hair*

We're the only ones posting.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:20 PM   #1960
DementiaNocturne

Agreed! xD

*starts licking*

Old 10-25-2008, 09:24 PM   #1961
MegearaErotica

God, we're like bunnies. Deep throats Donni now... yum.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #1962
DementiaNocturne

Hehe. *takes dead_dreams' girth deep, moaning into him* :$

Old 10-25-2008, 09:33 PM   #1963
MegearaErotica

Cups Donni's sac and nibbles the underside of his penis. Begins rubbing myself with other hand...
Old 10-25-2008, 09:33 PM   #1964
dead_dreams

Oh my..
Old 10-25-2008, 09:34 PM   #1965
DementiaNocturne

I wonder where our tea went. xD

Old 10-25-2008, 09:45 PM   #1966
MegearaErotica

It's on the floor, making one of numerous stains.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:47 PM   #1967
DementiaNocturne

*giggles, then sips tea and flicks tongue aound dead_dreams' tip*

Old 10-25-2008, 09:48 PM   #1968
dead_dreams

*Begins licking Erotica*
Old 10-25-2008, 09:51 PM   #1969
MegearaErotica

Squeals softly and moans. Exactly where is Donni?
Old 10-25-2008, 09:53 PM   #1970
Solumina

Hey now this thread is supposed to be for whether or not you would hug/kiss/fuck the person above you, not about cybering. Cold showers for all of you.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 09:54 PM   #1971
MegearaErotica

AHH! Cold water!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #1972
Solumina

I know, I know, I'm no fun but there are youngins on these boards
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #1973
MegearaErotica

Alright I guess we have to stop... if only donni would get his aim up we could continue elsewhere.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:05 PM   #1974
DementiaNocturne

Very close. *huggles solumina*

Old 10-25-2008, 10:07 PM   #1975
MegearaErotica

Snuggles for Donni!