Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-21-2023, 12:05 PM   #1
arachne.gomorrhe

Hello From Arachne!

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I like to play a lot of games and listening to music! I also study French from time to time when I can get my lazy ass to actually do so lmfao
2. Where are you from?
I hail from the cornfields of Ohio.
3. What are your favorite films
ahh it's been a good while since I've really watched any films soo I wanna say maybe Les Triplettes de Belleville or Sucker Punch?

4. What music do you want played at your wedding?
We'd prolly have a courthouse wedding BUT I would prolly play like, Charming Disaster, some Buttertones, and prolly some Regina Spektor (not v goth is she huh).

5. At your funeral?
oh bitch play La Moyenne by La Pieta (sorry for missing accent <3) and some Twin Temple.

6. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Well HOW I'm prolly gonna die is when I'm driving with my knee, eating and screaming out some song lyrics all at the same time on the interstate. Bisexual girls just drive better send post.

7. What kind of casket would you want?
I want someone to mistake my casket for my memory foam mattress. I might be dead but I'll be DAMNED if I'm not sleeping cozy.

8. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Oooough I have this black and really thin dress I like to wear with leggings and heels, and then I wear my bf's leather coat over it.

9. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
The lack of apparent mental illness ngl this bipolar is HITTING

10. What's your favorite band?
Tough question as I usually like to listen to like, a couple of songs from each band? but if I had to give an answer prolly like Destroy Boys (I KNOW ITS NOT GOTH IM SORRY OKAY)

11. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I completed high school through the pandemic so that was fun. I managed to take a college class for american sign language before the pandemic actually hit and I really enjoyed it! If I had a chance to go to college I'd probably study art history, French, American Sign Language, education, or mix and match those!

12. Why did you join?
I joined because when learning about a subculture and the do's and don'ts, it /usually/ helps to actually be a part of that subculture? I'd also like to make some friends here too :0

13. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Transfemme, (nonbinary trans woman) I use She/They Pronouns
arachne.gomorrhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 11:47 PM   #2
aele88

hi welcome, i am also new here , With a passion for all things gothic, from literature to fashion, I'm eager to connect with fellow enthusiasts who share a love for the beautifully macabre.
aele88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 03:27 PM   #3
arachne.gomorrhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aele88 View Post
hi welcome, i am also new here , With a passion for all things gothic, from literature to fashion, I'm eager to connect with fellow enthusiasts who share a love for the beautifully macabre.
hell yeah its nice to meet you <333
arachne.gomorrhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 06:40 PM   #4
scithe

Welcome
scithe is offline   Reply With Quote