Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 11:02 PM   #2251
edible_eye

i'd enjoy you, upside down so as to be used as a shot glass...

open legs, pour 'til full, my lips on yours, grab your thighs, flip over and swallow.

slurp. yum.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:14 PM   #2252
tenet_2012

Whoa....

That is really descriptive...

--Geisha
Old 03-12-2006, 11:17 PM   #2253
edible_eye

heh. tenet.

i'm glad you came back.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:24 PM   #2254
tenet_2012

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

--Geisha
Old 03-12-2006, 11:34 PM   #2255
Ben Lahnger

How much money? Hard to translate.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 03-13-2006, 01:23 AM   #2256
Magpie_Tendencies

"I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head"

.... I think...
Old 03-13-2006, 01:29 AM   #2257
tenet_2012

Yep, that's it.

--Geisha
Old 03-13-2006, 03:57 PM   #2258
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
You know what I don't fucking get? All the rage about Coach bags. Is it just me? It's seems so ridiculous. These people who pay upwards of 500 just to have a god damn purse is just consumerism gone crazy. All these little trendy fucks demanding these god awful leather purses with some shitty initials all over it. I don't fucking understand.

Lord help me, my sister wants one.
I'd like to second this and add:You know what I don't understand? Those people who buy the "pre-destructed" (WORN OUT) jeans,and pay $200 or more for a pair of pants that look like they were stolen from a homeless person. Who made it suddenly "in style" to look like you live in a cardboard box?
Old 03-13-2006, 05:48 PM   #2259
Corpus_Draconis

I've never seen a Coach store. They're probably not in Canada, or at least not Ontario. But yeah, there are stores here that charge 250$ for a pair of jeans. Now perhaps if they're REALLY comfy or something and will last for a LIFETIME (literally) and beyond, perhaps.

That's one of the nice things about Tilly hats: they come with a lifetime guarantee, and if your hat is killed for any reason, even if it's completely your fault, they'll send you an other one free. However, they are COMPLETELY utilitarian, and, as far as I know, don't come in black.
Without an honest heart
as compass

--Nightwish.
Old 03-13-2006, 06:55 PM   #2260
Saya

I hate hate hate the fact that I'm too chicken shit to tell a guy how I feel about him. I just wait around for him to get the hint, but it usually ends up that he gets a girlfriend (or in the current case, boyfriend) before I get the courage to tell him.

And I'm mad because a girl in my old highschool won a trip to France through a poster contest. She was in my art class last year, and all she did was print other people's work off of deviant art and copy it out, maybe make a few changes, then pass it in as her own. Besides that, she's a bitch and quite possibly the stupidest person I know. She thought Spain and India were the same country.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:07 PM   #2261
tenet_2012

My heart just sunk.

I'd take him back and quick. 103 is too high!

--Geisha
Old 03-13-2006, 07:17 PM   #2262
Magpie_Tendencies

My cousin had pneumonia and this is what her doctor told her:

Go to emergency immediately if your fingers or lips look blue.
Drink a lot of water. If you are dehydrated or are vomiting and can't keep fluids down, go to hospital straight away.
You can breathe better in a room with a humidifier. If you don't have one, then steam up the air in the bathroom.

*hugz* and I hope he's OK.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:22 PM   #2263
WolfMoon

EPS, I hope the lil guy gets better soon. That's so scary. My baby got a viral infection when he was younger that freaked the hell out of me. He got that weird rash that they say is a sign of meningitis so I took him to the ER immediately. It turned out to be nothing, though.

I know that you and Manimal take good care of those boys. They couldn't have been given a better mom and dad.

Give him a hug for me, babe.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:37 PM   #2264
bunnicula

Yes, I agree with Existential Disorder. I never told my parents what I was up to either, and it has worked thus far. I would rather not put my mother in the hospital from shock of the things I have done on some occasions. It is better sometimes to leave out things for the benefit of everyone.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:46 PM   #2265
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Now he has a temperature of 103 and a splitting headache.

I've been on hold waiting for the "advice nurse" to pick up for 45 fucking minutes. All I want to know is if we should bring him back in or not.
yes. if i was in your position, i'd go to the hospital.

when you say "now" he has a temp of 103, does that mean he had a lower temp when you took him to the e.r. last night? have you given him tylenol? ibuprofen? any combination of the two?

if you need to, for a referral, call the 'advice nurse' from your cell phone while you're headed into the e.r. if not, leave her a message with your own advice to pick up the phone in a more timely fashion.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:20 PM   #2266
Corpus_Draconis

If he has double pneumonia, I'd bring him to the hospital and make fucking sure they take a good look at him. I don't know what 103 is in celcius, but I've watched enough medical shows to know it's high.

I hope your kid get better, EPS. *hugs* Tell him that I say to get better soon.
Without an honest heart
as compass

--Nightwish.
Old 03-13-2006, 11:03 PM   #2267
edible_eye

sounds like you're on top of it for now. it's never easy when those little bodies are sick.

good luck, babe.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:18 AM   #2268
Deviant Kitten

Aww EPS
*Sends hugs to you and the little guy*
I'm glad to hear he's starting to feel better.

~ Wei Hui
Old 03-14-2006, 05:27 AM   #2269
Disfunction

Though I'm sure you will, keep us posted, EPS. We're all pullin' for ya.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 03-14-2006, 06:30 AM   #2270
Ben Lahnger

E_P_S,

my heart was in my throat when I read that your little purple star was so ill. I read through post after post, asking myself if each piece of advice sounded right. And as I read, I wondered how you deal with the beaurocracy that is medical care in our modern world when all you can see is your little baby's life in danger. I wondered how you wrestle with the rage and panic while trying to maintain the logical part of your brain so you can parse what is the best choice each moment for his health.

I am so glad he is feeling better and that the fever is down. I am very grateful that you have this little community of friends and wellwishers to offer you support and advice. And I am incredibly appreciative of the fact that when we live in a time when parents leave small children home alone so they can go to Vegas, this special little guy has a loving, caring mom to shepherd him through this.

I hope he gets well very soon.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 03-14-2006, 09:53 AM   #2271
WolfMoon

*fingers crossed*
Old 03-14-2006, 01:37 PM   #2272
Ben Lahnger

I had my toes crossed, but it started to hurt. So I'm sticking to the fingers now.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 03-14-2006, 01:53 PM   #2273
Iriacynthe

http://www.professional-recruiter.co...rs-crossed.jpg
Old 03-14-2006, 03:49 PM   #2274
JuliaGaltic

Darn, I just saw this. Sorry I'm posting this so late EPS.

I hope the little angel is back to normal soon. My little brother has eczema and asthma as well as being allergic to yeast, citrus, dairy, nuts, etc...

We had our own little breathing machine at home too. I know all about the moronic ER staff and the waiting and the worrying that goes on while you're holding the child who can't breathe and is practically blue.

I'm sorry you had to go through all that added stress.

My thoughts and prayers to you, Manimal and both your angels.

*hugs and smooches*
Old 03-14-2006, 10:15 PM   #2275
WolfMoon

Fucking Moronic Customers!

My rant is about the idiots that I work for. The sheeple that I serve.

I hate it when I'm standing at the register asking them if they need help. They just stand there in front of the cigarettes like the damned things are going to run out the door before they can tell me what kind they want. THE CIGARETTES ARE NOT GOING TO DISAPPEAR BEFORE I WALK OVER THERE AND GET THEM!! THEY DO NOT HAVE TO STAND THERE GUARDING THEM!

I hate the fact that when a drawer is obviously being counted down(manager's got the cash in hand counting it) these monuments to idiocy have the gall to ask "Is this register open?"

Why yes! It is, the manager just likes to take the money out periodically and wave it about hoping for a robbery.

Fucking mouth-breathers!
Closed Thread