Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-16-2006, 10:46 PM   #51
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Is he not included in there?
He never spoke of his homophobia ever again.
I hope you don't get mad, but you can see when something becomes personal when you bring things from the past.
It's like if America invades Great Britain saying "they put very severe taxes on us when we were under their control"
A fight should always take at least two days, or else we only act on impulses.
Jillian, if that was the sole reason for our anger he wouldn't be hours away from being banned now would he?

DO give me a bit more credit than that okay?

If you would like me to quote every hateful remark he has made both to NEW members and to older members SINCE then, I will. Say the word.

If that was the only reason, he would have been banned THEN and not NOW, right?

I didn't request his banishment even AFTER all of that filth, because he apologized and promised to never be such a prick again.

Which lasted all of about a week.

I have been here for more than three years, and I can count on ONE hand the active members I have requested banishment for in my tenure.

Again, if you don't think I know what I am talking about, I will be happy to quote you on every last one of the reported posts he has made, that were forwarded to our Admins.

Also, a MONTH ago isn't 'the past'.

But regardless we ALL tried to give him another chance, and it was a waste of our time.

I am done wasting time on him.

I will not change my mind, my decision is final.

Period.

If you want to be friends with him outside of this Forum, that is most certainly your choice.

But he will not be here any longer.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 10:55 PM   #52
Godslayer Jillian

Ok, I think I got you angry
I would say let's see who does want him banned, but I know most would vote yes. Plus, I have no power to ask for such a request.
I just think avoiding the problem will never be of use, and you must see he's been warmer to us in the course of this month.
Reject_Bunnies, I think the problem here, besides some roughness, is pride. There has only been two major fights against you, I think. They wouldn't be so terrible if it weren't that they tend to lenghten themselves.
What matters who's right or who's wrong? (in this case I'm in favor of Darkangel, though)
What does matter is to know when to apologize; and, of course, learn from past mistakes

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:00 PM   #53
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian

you must see he's been warmer to us in the course of this month.
Jillian if he had been WARMER to us in the last month, I wouldn't have to ask for his banishment now would I?

Again, if you would like me to quote you every vicious post he has made SINCE he promised to stop being such a tool, I will.

I would not make such a decision lightly, or based on one isolated remark.

I have asked him publicly and privately in the last WEEK for example, to please stop being so disrespectful. He chose to ignore my requests and continue his vicious attacks.

That was his choice and not mine.

This really isn't complicated.

Why are you making it that way?
Old 03-16-2006, 11:08 PM   #54
Godslayer Jillian

Because I know he has a soul
But I have no power to do anything any way. I do appreciate I can voice my mind. Other than that, I can only ask for a mutual understanding of what's wrong in here.
People can change, it just takes quite a while. And, Reject, I don't want to sound like you're my little project to make the world better step by step, but you do know you have to stop being that rudely direct. Become part of the, as you call us, "group hug".
Anyway, wether he gets banned or not, I still leave my words.
I'm sorry if anyone feels offended in anyway, but I won't be sorry of thinking this.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:12 PM   #55
Sanctus Dei

Jillian... honey, doll, sweet heart... I realize you're collecting warm fuzzies for playing Papa Theresa here but guess what,

REJECT IS A JACKASS...

He will apologize 1,000,000 times... but here's a tiny secret (he still doesn't give a rat's shriveled ball sack about any of us.) He is purely here to mock with occasional sessions of good behavior so we forgive and forget until we discover the rancid candy center he's so ineptly hiding. BUT... some of us aren't actually stupid and have his silly behavior pegged!! I had wished you were one of them... Perhaps you should re-analyze the situation love and stop contradicting EPS, I think you’ll find your peace with this..
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:14 PM   #56
Godslayer Jillian

That's what hurt me the most of all. Conflicting with EPS. It feels awful

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 03-16-2006, 11:15 PM   #57
Sanctus Dei

Oh and... HOLY SHIT I'M ELDRITCH!!!...
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 03-16-2006, 11:17 PM   #58
Reject_Bunnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
I'M ELDRITCH!!!...
I know,I tried to congradulate you earlier and it was erased.
Reject_Bunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:17 PM   #59
Sanctus Dei

Well.. EPS is a mod for a reason Jillian.. she has more compassion then anyone I know, BUT her compassion is received when deserved. I'm not sure what roused your puppy over reject, but he is far from classified as deserved.

Old 03-16-2006, 11:22 PM   #60
Godslayer Jillian

Well, Reject, it seems it's good-bye. You may as well say your farewells and tie the knots you need to tie before leaving.
I'm really sorry, EPS, I can get on someone's nerves every now and then.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 03-16-2006, 11:27 PM   #61
Sanctus Dei

Apologies aren't required Jllian, you're merely speaking from your heart.. but this time your sympathy is sorely misplaced.

Old 03-16-2006, 11:54 PM   #62
Reject_Bunnies

I really have no closing remarks to make...
what has this Social Club ever done for me?
*I would like to extend a personal thanks to Jillian,for being more then forgiving to me and being one of the best all-around cool people on this board.*

>>As for the rest of you phonies:
You're all just a bunch of stuck up pricks living in your own personal fantasy world
where all the bad people are kept away.To this,I laugh.
Grow up,move out,and discover life does indeed suck.
Because I'm better off without any of you losers.

You don't have to banish me,I'm leaving under my own free will.
Here's your fucking Gawth Card back.
-HA!

-Transmission Terminated.
Reject_Bunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 11:57 PM   #63
Shi'ark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reject_Bunnies
*I would like to extend a personal thanks to Jillian,for being more then forgiving to me and being one of the best all-around cool people on this board.*

You're all just a bunch of stuck up pricks living in your own personal fantasy world

-HA!

such a nice guy. not

By the way, Hi Tavish
Old 03-17-2006, 12:05 AM   #64
Godslayer Jillian

I'm sorry I made your thread into a sort of battleground, Tavish.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 03-17-2006, 12:08 AM   #65
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reject_Bunnies

-HA!

*Yawn*

Don't bother coming back, you're not welcome HERE anymore either..

Maybe one of these days you will look in the mirror long enough to see that EVERYONE can't be wrong all the time.

Here's hoping Karma pays you a visit real soon.

Thanks for playing..

Buh-Bye..
Old 03-17-2006, 12:13 AM   #66
Sanctus Dei

*sniffle* Awww.. one comment about hassenpheffer and da hippity hop flew the coop?? And here I thought he was all big and tough. Bah, good god damn riddance...

Old 03-17-2006, 01:21 AM   #67
psychopenguin

(*ignores clutter*) Heya Tavish. Welcome! *warm welcome *
psychopenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 01:43 AM   #68
tenet_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopenguin
(*ignores clutter*) Heya Tavish. Welcome! *warm welcome *
This isn't clutter! I am sorry that Travish got "his" thread jacked but this is an assult on me!

I have AIDS. I am gay. I have earned my right to be here. I have earned respect!

This motherfucker doesn't give a shit. All he is is a troll. He will type anything to perpetuate this.

I consider this a personal attack. I consider that Reject threatened my life. Banish him on that clause!

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:06 AM   #69
succubus,queenofvampires

Wow, Jillian, I've never met a person more forgiving than you!!You're great!!

Anyways, welcome,Tavish. Oh, and try answering the introductory questions; this way, we get to know you better...
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:12 AM   #70
Empty_Purple_Stars

Tavish's thread is not here anymore.

Hence the name change.

Post his welcome in his Intro thread please.
Old 03-17-2006, 11:19 AM   #71
ExistentialDisorder

damn, the drama.

i'll just say that reject never officially offended me. course, i'm probably one of the very few. maybe it's because i'm use to people like him spouting their bull shit nonsense left and right. i live with one of them afterall, so my skin is a bit tougher. regardless. i don't think everything he posted was all bad... his drawings were kind'a cool... that's about all i can think of. but i haven't spent a whole lot of time reading his posts, just in the threads that i spoke up in. i guess he was busy ruffling feathers everywhere he went tho. he never did answer my questions over in the homo thread, but so be it. his stories didn't add up and when i asked him to validate, he didn't. whatever. so long.

"What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you wanted to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself [or]
Find yourself afraid to see?..." -NIN
ExistentialDisorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:42 AM   #72
succubus,queenofvampires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Tavish's thread is not here anymore.

Hence the name change.

Post his welcome in his Intro thread please.
I noticed the name change after I have finished from my post!
Sorry...
succubus,queenofvampires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 11:59 AM   #73
Ben Lahnger

Jillian, I'm pretty forgiving. In fact, tolerance is my religion. About the only things I have a hard time forgiving are people who are intentionally cruel or hurtful to other people, and people who are intolerant. [b]Reject[/] managed to be both on multiple occasions, and was even given a second chance after some hate speech that I really had trouble with.

But after the second chance, he lasted about a week, then reverted to hateful, hurtful invectives against many members here in multiple threads. It was much, much more than a couple of mistakes ... it's a malady of character that reoccurred over and over again.

I know you think you were being compassionate, but this many people didn't get it wrong ... he was just a mean spirited person who heaped insults, scorn, hatred and intolerance on too many good people here.

Don't trouble yourself with it any more. He is gone, and this is a better place for it.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 12:24 PM   #74
JuliaGaltic

I just want to point one thing out.

Jillian is very liked here, but he has just gone against the general opinion of the entire forum, practically, and is still welcome here.

The reason I'm saying this is because Reject has stated on more than one occasion that the only reason we didn't like him was because he dissagreed with some of the more popular people on this forum.

Kinda blows that theory to pieces huh?

Jillian, you are too kind for your own good hon. I'm sure you can take care of yourself fine but I can't help but worry about you. I wouldn't want to think that you let people take advantage of you like this in real or virtual life. You have to realize that people, soul or not, don't deserve endless chances.
Old 03-17-2006, 06:50 PM   #75
Demonista_Ravenesque

Wow. So maybe this is the reason why I don't post much at Gnet like I used to.

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote