Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 12-22-2008, 04:05 AM   #1
CptSternn

Bush Insider Who Planned To Tell All Killed In Plane Crash

http://tinyurl.com/7lvkhx

WASHINGTON, Dec. 20 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Michael Connell, the Bush IT expert who has been directly implicated in the rigging of George Bush's 2000 and 2004 elections, was killed last night when his single engine plane crashed three miles short of the Akron airport. Velvet Revolution ("VR"), a non-profit that has been investigating Mr. Connell's activities for the past two years, can now reveal that a person close to Mr. Connell has recently been discussing with a VR investigator how he can tell all about his work for George Bush. Mr. Connell told a close associate that he was afraid that George Bush and Dick Cheney would "throw [him] under the bus."

A tipster close to the McCain campaign disclosed to VR in July that Mr. Connell's life was in jeopardy and that Karl Rove had threatened him and his wife, Heather. VR's attorney, Cliff Arnebeck, notified the United States Attorney General , Ohio law enforcement and the federal court about these threats and insisted that Mr. Connell be placed in protective custody. VR also told a close associate of Mr. Connell's not to fly his plane because of another tip that the plane could be sabotaged. Mr. Connell, a very experienced pilot, has had to abandon at least two flights in the past two months because of suspicious problems with his plane. On December 18, 2008, Mr. Connell flew to a small airport outside of Washington DC to meet some people. It was on his return flight the next day that he crashed.

On October 31, Mr. Connell appeared before a federal judge in Ohio after being subpoenaed in a federal lawsuit investigating the rigging of the 2004 election under the direction of Karl Rove. The judge ordered Mr. Connell to testify under oath at a deposition on November 3rd, the day before the presidential election. Velvet Revolution received confidential information that the White House was extremely concerned about Mr. Connell talking about his illegal work for the White House and two Bush/Cheney 04 attorneys were dispatched to represent him.

An associate of Mr. Connell's told VR that Mr. Connell was involved with the destruction of the White House emails and the setting up of the off-grid White House email system.

Mr. Connell handled all of John McCain's computer work in the recent presidential campaign. VR has received direct evidence that the McCain campaign kept abreast of the legal developments against Mr. Connell by reading the VR dedicated website, www.rovecybergate.com.

VR demands that the Ohio Attorney General and the United States Justice Department conduct a complete investigation into the activities of Mr. Connell and determine whether there was any foul play in his death. VR demands that federal law enforcement officials place the following people under protective custody pending this investigation. Heather Connell who

is the owner of GovTech Solutions, Randy Cole, the former President of GovTech Solutions, and Jeff Averbeck, the CEO of SmartTech in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Both GovTech and SmartTech have been implicated in the rigging of the 2000 and 2004 elections and the White House email scandal. Our prior request to have Mr. Connell protected went unheeded and now he is dead.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 04:09 AM   #2
CptSternn

There is another thread in the POLITICS section about this. This is the sixth or seventh high profile person who challenged the bush administration who has died in a dodgy plane crash in the past eight years.

You have Carnahan, Wellstone, and a few others - I have to dig up that article.

I mean, could it be coincidence? Maybe. But when a half dozen people all who either agree to testify against the bush administration and/or hold offices that the bush administration needed to pass certain legislation all die under mysterious circumstances - all in plane crashes, it seems a bit off.

What was more disturbing is that the man claimed they were trying to kill him, and were going to use a plane crash to cover up his murder weeks before he died in a plane crash.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:01 PM   #3
ThreeEyesOni

This is a strange event. Stranger have happened, though. But keep in mind that this happened during prime icing conditions (ice forms on and in the plane, for those that don't know, and both ruins areodynamics and stalls the single engine) in a single-engine plane with no systems for de-icing.

Basically anyone that went up and stayed up in that plane would die.

Still, far too suspicious for it to not get a full investigation.
ThreeEyesOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
tekajo

Maybe he shouldn't have been flying his airplane. He just made it easy for 'em.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #5
Albert Mond

Holy shit.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:17 PM   #6
Despanan

Maybe Bush will kill Sterrn next.

WATCH OUT STERRN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:20 PM   #7
onedarkly1

Despanan:

That made me laugh.

"I died a long time ago".
onedarkly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Wasn't there also a rash of accidental deaths and suicides in circles close to Clinton during filegate and other Clinton scandals?

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:25 PM   #9
tekajo

Sternn's been chronicling all this shit since 2000. He's freaking untouchable.
Quote:
Wasn't there also a rash of accidental deaths and suicides in circles close to Clinton during filegate and other Clinton scandals?
Bush wasn't involved...so it don't count.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 10:25 PM   #10
onedarkly1

HP-Yes, your memory serves you well...White Water, etc.

"I died a long time ago".
onedarkly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:55 AM   #11
CptSternn

HP - there were a few actually. Thats a whole different topic, but yeah, some unexplained shit there as well.

Despanan - Hah, yeah, ironically enough did ye read the thread about my last plane experience in 2006 when the men in black tried to rendition me? Who knows what would have happened had they pulled it off...
Old 12-23-2008, 09:51 AM   #12
Despanan

Rendition you? is that the right word?

No I didn't read the thread about men in black coming to get you at an airport, but I'm guessing if they'd pulled it off you'd be working as a sex-slave in some pacific asian country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 02:46 PM   #13
Sir Canvas Corpsey

I think they're trying to get us all, as I was reading this while drinking milk, the milk suddenly went down the wrong pipe and tried to kill me.

On a serious note, i was not at all surprised by any of the information presented here, politicians fight dirty and they have for a long time.