Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:51 PM   #1501
DementiaNocturne

I often lounge nude, so I don't see it as odd. xD

I have no nudity stigma. :/

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
DementiaNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:52 PM   #1502
MegearaErotica

I put on a tee shirt. Currently searching through clean laundry for panties. I think I might say too much on gnet.
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
MegearaErotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #1503
DementiaNocturne

I should search my stripper bag for frilly panties. Too much information? Survey says yes. Conscience says no.

"Mmm-hmm. Hm. Yeah? Mm-hmm. WELL FUCK YOU, MR BEAR!!! YOU SPEAK LIES!!! LIIIIES!!! Stuffed with pure venom, you vile, lint-infested bastard!! How many more, like you, are there!! How many more?!!! You can't even imagine the things I've endured!! And always at the hands of shit like you!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH!!! *stabs Shmee repeatedly*" ~ Kudos to whoever knows. :3
Old 10-24-2008, 11:00 PM   #1504
MegearaErotica

I want pasties, but sadly you have to be 18 to buy them... Wait, WHAT! Bad images of Nocturne! BAD!
Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:22 PM   #1505
DementiaNocturne

*giggles* I like when that happens. :3

Old 10-24-2008, 11:25 PM   #1506
MegearaErotica

All my friends make me into such a perv... I have found suitable clothing!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:26 PM   #1507
DementiaNocturne

What is it? *eagerness*

Old 10-24-2008, 11:31 PM   #1508
MegearaErotica

What is what? My clothes?
Old 10-24-2008, 11:32 PM   #1509
DementiaNocturne

Yes'm. Your suitable attire.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:35 PM   #1510
MegearaErotica

Of course it would be my white lace thong and a shirt that's just a little too big. The panties are actually a little loose, as I've lost a little weight.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:42 PM   #1511
DementiaNocturne

Aha. Most of my panties are too loose as I'm what you call a 'skinny bastard'. It's got me slapped on several occasions.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:46 PM   #1512
MegearaErotica

Ah! So that's why you like Johnny! I'm still curvy, it was just my hips that lost the weight. By boobs didn't loose anything, and I'm happy.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:53 PM   #1513
DementiaNocturne

Baha, which Johnny?

Old 10-24-2008, 11:54 PM   #1514
MegearaErotica

The Homicidal One, or there's that one comic where he's suicidal...
Old 10-24-2008, 11:55 PM   #1515
DementiaNocturne

I thought so. Tehe! <3

Old 10-24-2008, 11:57 PM   #1516
MegearaErotica

What other Johnny is there?
Old 10-25-2008, 12:01 AM   #1517
DementiaNocturne

*stares blankly into space*

... Depp? xD

Old 10-25-2008, 12:03 AM   #1518
MegearaErotica

Oh, true... *daydreams* Sorry, he's a sexy pirate...
Old 10-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #1519
DementiaNocturne

Is it weird to like how he looks at the end of Secret Window? I think it's cute... :$

Old 10-25-2008, 12:09 AM   #1520
MegearaErotica

Not as weird as liking him when he's in that godawful Willie Wonka movie.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:14 AM   #1521
DementiaNocturne

But he is cute there... The movie's only saving grace, mind you.

Old 10-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #1522
MegearaErotica

Wow, we've gone really off topic and kind of thread-jacked... No I'm not saying we jacked off on the thread Donni.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:21 AM   #1523
DementiaNocturne

*giggles*

I'd never have misconstrued that!

Old 10-25-2008, 12:23 AM   #1524
MegearaErotica

Aww, but mutual masturbation is fun! Bye!
Old 10-27-2008, 12:04 PM   #1525
Haunted House

Faded black jeans, DIY-ed Flux of Pink Indians t-shirt, frumpy camo jacket, and two completely different socks. Yay for being cold and lazy.