Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-23-2007, 07:18 PM   #1
DarkPrayer

Location: In a place covered in darkness but filled with only good people
People who only feel sorry for themselves

I was crying because my friends pet cat Gunner (who I was VERY attached to and loved a lot because it was the only animal that didn't run away from me) died and this random girl walks up to me and yells, "Why the hell are you crying? Your disturbing everyone!" For one thing, I was OUTSIDE and barely anyone was around. I explained what had happened and she said, "You think that's bad, I just got a 70% on a test! Now THAT'S bad, not some god damn pet dying retard!" She went on and on about how a pet can be replaced and it's just some dumb animal with no feelings. She was the one with no feelings.
DarkPrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:26 PM   #2
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPrayer
I was crying because my friends pet cat Gunner (who I was VERY attached to and loved a lot because it was the only animal that didn't run away from me) died and this random girl walks up to me and yells, "Why the hell are you crying? Your disturbing everyone!" For one thing, I was OUTSIDE and barely anyone was around. I explained what had happened and she said, "You think that's bad, I just got a 70% on a test! Now THAT'S bad, not some god damn pet dying retard!" She went on and on about how a pet can be replaced and it's just some dumb animal with no feelings. She was the one with no feelings.
What an outrageous bitch.
Her logic is flawed too, it's infinitely easier to compensate for a bad grade than it is to replace a dead pet, or any object or entity to which we attach sentiment.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:27 PM   #3
StasisInDarkness

I loathe people who cannot--or will not--understand the deep and often profound relationships humans can have with animals. My beloved cat died when I was twelve, and it was, quite literally, life-shattering. I can hardly imagine losing the cat I have now, and people who are insensitive to the death of pets are foolish. The same grieving pattern occurs, and if anything, its all the more potent because mourning a pet is so frequently seen as something less meaningful than mourning a person. Grief is a subjective emotion, and it does not matter whether the object of one's mourning is human or otherwise--the feelings are real, and they should be respected.

I'm very sorry for your loss.
StasisInDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:37 PM   #4
Graveyard.Crow

This is why I want a gun....
No I wouldn't ACTUALLY shoot her, but people like that peeve me. Just a dumb animal, how ironic to hear those words from a dumb bitch.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:02 PM   #5
james"bloody tears"

i dont know her and i want to shoot her

love me or hate me i wont change

the eyes are the windows to the soul, are you afraid of what you see?
james"bloody tears" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:39 PM   #6
MollyMac

So, you were the victim of her bullshit for one small stretch, take heart. She will be the victim all of ther life.

I am sorry to hear about your cat, though. Damn furballs have a way of leaving hair all over your heart. Four legs or two, a friend is a friend, and I am sorry to hear your loss.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:14 PM   #7
spoon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
What an outrageous bitch.
Her logic is flawed too, it's infinitely easier to compensate for a bad grade than it is to replace a dead pet, or any object or entity to which we attach sentiment.
Quite true.

Sorry for your loss DarkPrayer. Don't let the bullshit cloud you.
spoon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:23 PM   #8
DepthsofSpace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveyard.Crow
This is why I want a gun....
No I wouldn't ACTUALLY shoot her, but people like that peeve me. Just a dumb animal, how ironic to hear those words from a dumb bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james"bloody tears"
i dont know her and i want to shoot her
Don't we have a bad rap over this already? Eh, screw it. She's a heartless bitch, where's the AK? Seriously, she is very shallow and apparently has some 'deeper' issues that cause her to feel the only way to feel good about herself is to kick others around.

DP, my condolances for your loss. )=
DepthsofSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:26 PM   #9
Ishkabibble

Don't let that girl's comment get to you, DP. Just because she said that, it doesn't mean that your loss is unimportant. Let her whine all she wants about her stupid 70%, she can make it up later, unlike a loved pet. Ignore her, you know what it feels to lose a loved animal, apparently, unlike her.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:21 AM   #10
Drake Dun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Four legs or two, a friend is a friend, and I am sorry to hear your loss.
Let's not forget our three-legged companions, like my friend's cat Tripod.

Drake
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:53 AM   #11
drewsilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPrayer

That girl sounds like a cruel, heartless bitch who was just fucking with you to draw attention to herself.

You should have punched her in the face.
drewsilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:33 AM   #12
MollyMac

The guns and violence remarks on this, whether trite or true, are bullshit and one of the reasons that every time some kid goes all fruit and shoots up a school, goths get in the news again and you younguns get pulled into the counselor's office to see if you need to "talk about anything".

Cut the crap, please.

And Touche', Drake. I am apparently an appendage supremacist. :P
Old 10-24-2007, 10:27 AM   #13
Underwater Ophelia

I agree with MollyMac on the above.

In addition, hurting someone, even in revenge, will damage you more. Sure, you can punch someone for teasing you, but then you become a villain as well. It's better to just learn from it, and gain power from allowing yourself to overcome what they have done to you.

I am sorry to hear about your cat, but don't let mean people make you feel worse.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:49 PM   #14
DarkPrayer

Location: In a place covered in darkness but filled with only good people
Thanks everyone! I am trying not to let her get to me, but I just HATE people like that who put themselves above all else. I bet she'd understand how I feel if she got a pet. Oh well, some girls are bitches in and out forever.
DarkPrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:46 PM   #15
Christina_Death1334

I understand how you feel. When I lost my dog last year someone said I was heartless for not crying, but I did care. And it pissed me off when they told me otherwise. I feel for you.

And by the way, isn't a 70 a passing grade? What more did she want?
Christina_Death1334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:57 PM   #16
Graveyard.Crow

I don't see why I can't express violent remarks because some kid in black decided to shoot his classmates. It really isn't my problem, and I don't plan to take the crap for someone else's stupidity.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:59 PM   #17
Christina_Death1334

Good point. But, I see why others think we shouldn't say such things. Personally, I think violence is wrong but i could care less about what the media has to say. What do they know?
Old 10-24-2007, 05:03 PM   #18
Graveyard.Crow

Well I did say "I wouldn't actually shoot her" But think about it. Every other "group" threatens to kick the shit out of each other, in schools, on the internet, on the streets. I'm not saying it is right, but no one seems to say anything to them. Anyway. That's off topic.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:08 PM   #19
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Well I did say "I wouldn't actually shoot her" But think about it. Every other "group" threatens to kick the shit out of each other, in schools, on the internet, on the streets. I'm not saying it is right, but no one seems to say anything to them. Anyway. That's off topic.
Uh, hello?! Black people?! Black kids have it 10000x worse.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:18 PM   #20
KontanKarite

I'm more concerned that the girl is worrying over a 70 on some meaningless test than the death of something that was a friend.

She has some issues. To be honest, if someone came to me about shit like that, I would have referred them to a counselor. She needs help.

Sorry about your cat.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:31 PM   #21
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalVampyre
That's another thing.

Black people don't have it worse than anyone.

They just like to bitch because their ancestors were slaves.

Get the fuck over it.
Might sound mean, but: Agreed. (I have my reasons.) (And my father wonders why I don't have any black friends.)

Getting back to topic, at least the bitch passed her test. You lost something of much more value: a great emotional bond (even if it was with an animal)

Often times, I feel it's humans who are the real animals in life.

Mourn not loss, but cherish what happiness it brought, for happiness is a fleeting thing.

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:39 PM   #22
Christina_Death1334

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
Might sound mean, but: Agreed. (I have my reasons.) (And my father wonders why I don't have any black friends.)

Getting back to topic, at least the bitch passed her test. You lost something of much more value: a great emotional bond (even if it was with an animal)

Often times, I feel it's humans who are the real animals in life.

Mourn not loss, but cherish what happiness it brought, for happiness is a fleeting thing.
That's a great philosophy. Everything dies, though. And you know what? That doesn't really lessen the pain any at all. But, I'm sure you and your pet had a great time together.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:17 PM   #23
DepthsofSpace

Quote:
Damn, everybody I've seen here are a bunch of conscience ridden people.

I don't care who dies or what dies.

Death is a part of life.
From my experience (with exceptions, of course), most Goths are a group of 'conscience ridden people'.

Yes, death is the natural progression of the universe, but that doesn't make is an easy thing. The separation of the bond between two or more conscious beings is never easy. There are animals that will mourn the loss of their partner to their own death. If you cannot understand that, then I question whether or not you have a heart.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:20 PM   #24
MollyMac

Quote:
I don't see why I can't express violent remarks because some kid in black decided to shoot his classmates. It really isn't my problem, and I don't plan to take the crap for someone else's stupidity.
Oh, you can say it all you want, but yo ulose bitching rights the next time some assclown goes postal and Marilyn Manson is on Larry King explaining it all away... again.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:32 PM   #25
DepthsofSpace

Quote:
I love death.

I love it when people die and they suffer.

I do not have a heart.

Although I do have a physical one.
You have just been deemed a troll, ignoring you for now on...