Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 08-29-2005, 12:42 AM   #1
*Phoenix

Talking You Are Gonna Love This

HELLO! to all you beautiful people! My name is *Phoenix, and I am a Sanguine and I am currently living in London. There is a site here dedicated to all the dark kin of the world, and thought you would like to see it... trust me it is excellent and there is something for everyone, as long as you ultimately have the dark in you to handle it... go on you know you wanna.
www.vrykolakas.co.uk
*Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:46 AM   #2
BoleroBelle

Hated it. so very much.
BoleroBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 04:46 AM   #3
tekajo

There was a flash intro...and Konqueror doesn't play nice with flash intros. Later today when i log on to my Windows machine, i'll check it out with IE.
tekajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 04:59 AM   #4
Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekajo
There was a flash intro...and Konqueror doesn't play nice with flash intros. Later today when i log on to my Windows machine, i'll check it out with IE.
http://www.vrykolakas.co.uk/vrykolak...hp?action=home will get you past the flash intro and also the disclaimer.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 06:13 AM   #5
Peter

I think it's one of those sites for people who didn't read the disclaimer at the beginning of the Vampire: The Masquerade rule book.
Old 08-29-2005, 06:44 AM   #6
Soul_Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
I think it's one of those sites for people who didn't read the disclaimer at the beginning of the Vampire: The Masquerade rule book.

Burn.

=)
Old 08-29-2005, 01:30 PM   #7
AlKilyu

Ya Peter is pretty brutal. Many a night I have logged off my laptop still laughing at something he posted. He is so good a certain former gnet member threatens him often! ^_^
AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 03:01 PM   #8
tekajo

aha! this is where i made my earlier posts on this vampire community...two seperate fucking threads about a poorly driven vampire community. again...go to www.vampiredon.net if you have to be a part of a community of this sort. sheesh.
Old 08-29-2005, 05:26 PM   #9
Soul_Immortal

OH yes because you know vamps are teh seXx0rZ!!! >_< =)
Old 08-29-2005, 09:25 PM   #10
angus729

there is something for everyone! maybe right!
i want to get something from it!
angus729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:31 AM   #11
MrMaelstrom

Ok then:

Get real

Get a life

Get an education

Get a job

Get a girfriend or at least GET LAID!!!!

Or... drink human blood and get AIDS, Mad Cow Disease (Cruixfeld-Jacob syndromme) and a plethora of other ailments.

Why don't these "vamps" just go and suck a dick for a change?

Why don't these "outcast" teens figure out that EVERY single teenager feels as alienated and "special" as them?....

Worry not, sunshine, you'll grow out of it (if you're lucky)
MrMaelstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 11:42 AM   #12
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Ok then:

Get real

Get a life

Get an education

Get a job

You forgot the CLUE!

As in ; Get One...

Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 12:03 PM   #13
Peter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
Ok then:

Get real

Get a life

Get an education

Get a job

Or... drink human blood and get AIDS, Mad Cow Disease (Cruixfeld-Jacob syndromme) and a plethora of other ailments.

Why don't these "vamps" just go and suck a dick for a change?

Why don't these "outcast" teens figure out that EVERY single teenager feels as alienated and "special" as them?....

Worry not, sunshine, you'll grow out of it (if you're lucky)
Choose Life.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:24 AM   #14
*Phoenix

Smile

This is the one, and only message I shall reply to this. After feel free to delete, abuse, take the piss of or spam this thread, as the migratory of you seem to have enough time on your hands to reply twice a day.
This is to those who decide to be abusive without reason.
Some of us have a life to lead and no more time or patience for this site. I have a good education, a beautiful boyfriend (I am a woman) and one very healthy sex life. I have a beautiful face and body to be frank with an athletic ability to be proud of. I am constantly working my fuckin ass of trying keep my quality of life high.
I was NEVER an outcast thank you very much or alienated, as I was never public about being Sanguine and have lived a normal and very active life.
Do not attack me thinking I am one of your rejects. I would have thought being goth you would be used to being abused, and would at least try to not do it to others. It does not work on me; I am used to dealing with other retards like you. So feel free to shout and type angry words after I am gone if that is what you need to release your frustration. Seriously take up boxing or something. Buy a stress relief CD.
I came here to pimp a site I have been doing my best to help, as I have come to understand those who have real issues and need somewhere to express them selves. This is since a close friend of mine has clinical depression and suicidal tendencies. I am sick of helping people that just want to moan 24-7 about how shit their life is just for attention. RPG is not part of the site, I find it pathetic to take part in, and living in a fantasy is degrading and those who do I generally do not like to converse with.
The person who originally called himself “Vampire Don” seemed to be one who is indeed living in a fantasy world and a site in his name is rather laughable.
Now I see you are depressive and retarded without much in the way of an honest sense of humour or kind nature. Would the little, retarded, American teen girl who has called herself MrMaelstron return to sucking on cock as she recommends it so, or take her own advice, as she seems to have no other skills or intellect.
I did nothing unjust to you, so you can frankly go commit suicide for all I care.
Best wishes though.
SMILE... bored now.
*Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 11:38 AM   #15
MrMaelstrom

yadda yadda yadda
Old 09-06-2005, 11:51 AM   #16
MrMaelstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Phoenix
Would the little, retarded, American teen girl who has called herself MrMaelstron return to sucking on cock as she recommends it so, or take her own advice, as she seems to have no other skills or intellect.
I did nothing unjust to you, so you can frankly go commit suicide for all I care.
Best wishes though.
SMILE... bored now.

If you had really taken the time to lightly browse the forums for a bit before pimping out your shit, you’d look a lot less ridiculous to the eyes of regular board members.

Let me clarify:

If you look closely to your left, you’ll read LUSITÂNIA next to “location”, meaning that I’m Portuguese (England’s oldest military ally), just like you might have typed Albion instead of Englad.

I am therefore, not American. Dumbass...

My nick spells out MrMaelstrom. My grasp of the english language might not be as good as it once might’ve been, but I believe that the title MISTER is usually reserved for men.

I am therefore, not a woman. And how old are you, “woman? Does your age end in “teen”?
Well, does it? Dumbass....

Did you remember to inform anyone that you were pimpimng something akin to RPGs and not (yet) another website where idiots might come to terms with their delusional vampirism?

No. You just came here and called yourself a sanguine, who, for anyone not involved in blood fetishes, sounds just like na elitist way of calling yourself a vampire.

I’d gladly suck dick, were it my sexual inclination. Sadly, it is not. Meaning I won’t be taking you up on your offer.

What I am is a moderator on a board where idiotic trolls come to vent off their frustration.
Did we mistake you for one of those and mistreat you?

Stiff shit! Next time, follow the rules.

You first typed this crap thread out in the General Forum (you know, the one that reads “General questions and meet 'n greet. NEWBIES: Read "For the Newbies" in General, then post in "Introduce yourself here!" in General! And welcome!).
So you have no excuses for not following the rules.

You didn’t introduce yourself to us with any lies you might’ve made up, you used your very 1st post to pimp a site in THE WRONG place, you assumed this to be another site for people in black, whereas we’re really a site dedicated to horror fiction (meaning we’re fucking tired of vampiric dribble from anyone who stumbles onto here, unless your name is Poppy, Rice or fucking Stoker), capisce?

So you see, people other than you can think, look good and lead exceptionally fantastic sex lives without slitting our wrists on account of your suggestion. Something you’d have known already had you taken the time to check me out (as you should’ve, seen as I’m not only an egotistic megalomaniac (look it up) but extremely hot as well. And modest to boot.

You’re welcome to come back anytime in the future, and expect not to be mistreated (if you comply by the rules). Something tells me you won’t. And something also tells me I will not lose any sleep over it.

Now, sod off...
Old 09-06-2005, 01:02 PM   #17
tekajo

Mr Maelstrom has a secret identity?...an american teenage girl. ROFLMAO.

That was the best laugh i've had all day.

See, idiots do serve a purpose.
Old 09-06-2005, 01:25 PM   #18
MrMaelstrom

It's not secret. It's the truth. I'm a teen girl in Louisianna, not a man in Lusitania...

The portuguese guy is my alter-ego, 'cause I'm a true-blue dyke. Really. Just get a dutch boy to stick a finger....

Ok. Now what the fuck am I on about?!....
Old 11-01-2005, 09:41 AM   #19
flawed-mentality

I imagine many of us have played vampire the masquerade . you sould read the book of nod .
flawed-mentality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 10:48 AM   #20
Phayte

Edited: On second thought she's not worth the effort.
Phayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 10:53 AM   #21
Soul_Immortal

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13.../VoicesRed.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...igm/RedAva.jpg

Phayte, I made these some months ago. Take them, if you'd like.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:02 AM   #22
polished_wolf_claws

Drinking blood is wierd...... I have NEVER been inclined to do so, nor would I ever..

I DO though enjoy a good, bloody steak. but that is a cullinary preference found across the globe.

I'm not sure what to think on the topic of sanguines..... Mainly because I'm a Therian *Note: not the best description... but It does the trick for now* and I don't want to seem like a Hipocrate.....
...but what the fuck.... Hipocracy is always the best policy!:

Sanguines

"Teh Lordz Satan Protektz me frm ebil in mah PANTS!!!!!11111"
polished_wolf_claws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 12:37 PM   #23
Phayte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Immortal
Thanks They're both nice. I make sigs too, but I have'nt had Photoshop on this comp for a while.
I think I'll use the first one
~William Shakespeare
Phayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 01:35 PM   #24
Soul_Immortal

^__^

Mm..I miss PhotoShop