Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-04-2008, 02:00 PM   #151
Mir

Well, you know, I didn't really add or take away from the trite musing it was to begin with. You should have given me something good to work with. However, I'm sure you'll try and we'll see how that goes.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #152
Unimatrix 00

What I don't understand you Mir.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #153
Mir

You're pretty.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #154
Unimatrix 00

Okay I know you're just fucking with me now. There's no need to be a bitch.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:08 PM   #155
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
Well, you know, I didn't really add or take away from the trite musing it was to begin with. You should have given me something good to work with. However, I'm sure you'll try and we'll see how that goes.
It wasn't a musing. It was a declarative statement. Nothing of what I said represented my own ideas and opinions, except for the part about me being a god in my own right, which at this point is virtually a fact anyway.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:13 PM   #156
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
Viscus, "urinematrix" hasn't been funny for ages.
It's still funny.

Quote:
And get over the cat thing people. Maybe 13 was a bit old, but it still can't prove that my state of mind wasnt evolved enough to see what's right and whats wrong. And i told you I don't feel good about it now.
If, at age 13, you weren't sufficiently cognizant to perceive clubbing a cat as wrong, there is something wrong with you. This can't be argued.

Quote:
i did what i did and i make no excuses for it. hopefully if it comes to a matter of the law, they'll seee that this girl is a stuckup bitch and I'm a decent hardworking citizen.
I can see this happening.
Patrolman Brown: "Well, it's pretty obvious this young woman was viciously assaulted..."
Patrolman Jones: "Yeah, but she's stuck up! And her attacker works hard! No one else in the world works hard! Let's forget the law just this one time."
Patrolman Brown: "Well... okay."
Old 09-04-2008, 02:15 PM   #157
Mir

Quote:
Okay I know you're just fucking with me now. There's no need to be a bitch.
I'm not fucking with you. You ARE pretty. I'm assuming that is a picture of you as your avatar.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:15 PM   #158
Tam Li Hua

Unix, I'm not saying this to be mean, but I think going through those kinds of consequences for your actions would be good for you. [Assuming, of course, that any part of your tale is real.]

You have a LOT of problems, and it's evident in your behavior and attitude...problems that go beyond typical teenage angst.

The reason the cat thing is disturbing is because it shows a complete lack of compassion for beings who don't know better, and that always creeps folks out just a wee bit. :/

Regardless, I hope you learn to see the world and yourself in a healthier light because of all this...one way or another.

Oh, btw, what was your punishment from your parents/guardians for what you did? What did they think of it?
Old 09-04-2008, 02:23 PM   #159
Unimatrix 00

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me! I only wear my glasses in school. On the weekends I wear contacts. I've been told I'm one sexy mama with the specks off I've been told that I'm like one of those lbrarians. When I let my hair down and take off the specks i transform from geek to bombshell. Love you mir. x

That's another thing I think is fucking stupid... Some people on here seem to think that I'm just making all this shit up for attention. Well, sorry, but my life really is this interesting.

And Tam Li Hua, don't be so fucking condescending. I need not be punished. I did nothing wrong. How many times do I have to say it!??!

And gothicusmaximus, plz don't be so simplistic.

And the punishment I got off my parents was to apologize to the girl. But fuck that, I'm not doing that. She doesn't leave her house anymore anyway haha.

But may I ask guys, how should I act if the cops come to my door :/ I'm a bit scared.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:23 PM   #160
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
Unix

BLASPHEMY!
Don't put Unimatrix and UNIX together, it makes me kernel panic.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:26 PM   #161
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
And gothicusmaximus, plz don't be so simplistic.
If you'd like a less forthright argument, I'm sure you can hunt down someone in the psychology field willing to right a dissertation on why you're fucked up.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #162
a morbid curiosity

You're asking us for advice?
It's your own problem and it's your own fault.
Deal with it, I say.
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #163
Duane

Here's what you do... punch them, do it with an attitude. That'll help our... your situation.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:30 PM   #164
Unimatrix 00

gothicusmaximus i am not fucked up. I may be "fiery" by society's standards, but I am of sound mind.

Yes, I'm asking you for advice. And don't be so stupid Duane. I can't try those tricks on the cops
Old 09-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #165
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
gothicusmaximus i am not fucked up. I may be "fiery" by society's standards, but I am of sound mind.
Mir's right, arguing with you is pointless. I'm just going to kick back and wait for you to get arrested.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:35 PM   #166
Xombie

Quote:
And Tam Li Hua, don't be so fucking condescending. I need not be punished. I did nothing wrong. How many times do I have to say it!??!
If you really believed that you did nothing wrong you wouldn't be scared of the cops showing up at your door. You would be able to tell your story exactly how you did here without a second thought, and you wouldn't fear the consequences, for you believe there shouldn't be any.

You're either very stubborn or very stupid.
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #167
Tam Li Hua

Sorry, Methadrine. ^^;;; You are right, of course.

Uni: I wasn't being condescending. [i. e., I wasn't talking down to you, or if I was, I certainly didn't mean to.]

Regardless, if you really and truly feel you didn't do anything wrong, then why not appeal the school board on the grounds of unfair suspension?

And as for your parental/guardian's punishment for you, I can only assume that you either weren't punished, or that it was so severe that you are not willing to discuss it.

About some of us not believing you: Well, a lot of this stuff -does- sound pretty unbelievable. [Even the weird memories I have from my own past don't seem realistic, even though it all really happened..]
Old 09-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #168
Valravn

Quote:
But may I ask guys, how should I act if the cops come to my door :/ I'm a bit scared.

Take responsibility for your actions.
Valravn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #169
Mir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Isn't that obvious when you notice that she isn't even present in most of the conversation and we're mostly talking to each other?
You're going to stick with this statement, aren't you?
Old 09-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #170
Unimatrix 00

I KNOW i did nothing wrong, but the law wont. That is why I am nervous. And actually, I have discussed this with my parents since. They know this girl from me telling them and they think she is an asshole. So, although they had to punish me, they believed I did the right thing.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:29 PM   #171
Valravn

well not much to do then , if the police come to you tell them what you did, why you did it ad if you gotta go to jail there isn't much you can do about it.
Valravn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #172
Unimatrix 00

Thank you Valravn :] that seems the most logical course of action. If they've any scrooples they wont arrest me anyway.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:34 PM   #173
Calypso

Quote:
I KNOW i did nothing wrong, but the law wont.
And you're just not grasping the concept that if the law says you did wrong, you've done wrong?

As for advice, just run through things like you did here. Print out your post even. Feel free to give a background story, maybe the judge/jury/officers will take pity on you and make you take counseling.
Calypso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:36 PM   #174
Duane

So, your parents think it's cool if you beat the shit out of someone? They're either as messed up as you are, or you overexaggerated on certain details.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:36 PM   #175
Unimatrix 00

Wow Calypso, you're a sheep.

And no no no Duane. we are just more intelligent than you.