Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-23-2008, 08:13 PM   #26
emeraldlonewoulf

that was a take off from the whole Marine thing about the ability to kill someone with a plastic spoon, sort of tongue-in-cheek.

question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
(shouts) WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!!?
answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Because some people are dicks. And not everyone else is gay.
emeraldlonewoulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:20 PM   #27
KontanKarite

You know... I COULD kill someone with a plastic spoon. I think.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:22 PM   #28
Solumina

Silly Marines and their spoons, you're not really badass unless you can take someone down with a bendy straw
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:29 PM   #29
KontanKarite

I could do it. How do you think I snuffed Tha Duckman?

Old 06-23-2008, 08:53 PM   #30
Bob Dole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Silly Marines and their spoons, you're not really badass unless you can take someone down with a bendy straw
Ah but you forget, the 1 inch long piece of red cotton thread. Only Bob Dole has ever mastered it.
Bob Dole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:07 PM   #31
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole
Ah but you forget, the 1 inch long piece of red cotton thread. Only Bob Dole has ever mastered it.

Fuck you, Bob Dole. Anyone can master your angry inch of a cock.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:11 PM   #32
Bob Dole

How dare you speak such blasphemy against your lord and master Bob Dole. High priest of Bob Dole better known as the Duckman of Bob Dolia arrest this enemy of Bob Dole and do Bob Dole's will upon him. Bob Dole!!
Bob Dole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:14 PM   #33
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole
How dare you speak such blasphemy against your lord and master Bob Dole. High priest of Bob Dole better known as the Duckman of Bob Dolia arrest this enemy of Bob Dole and do Bob Dole's will upon him. Bob Dole!!
You, there... ingrate

Old 06-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #34
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Great I've got Bob Dole stuck in my head now.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:17 PM   #35
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Great I've got Bob Dole giving me head now.

Fix'd fur truth.

Old 06-23-2008, 09:28 PM   #36
TheBloodEternity

Wtf is going on with the Bob Dole..?
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #37
Sir Canvas Corpsey

It's a pop culture joke reinforced by a show that I can't seem to dredge up at all
Sir Canvas Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:12 PM   #38
TheBloodEternity

I know, it's from Family Guy. But the "Duckman" in the above post made me wonder if that was I Am Great and I had missed something.
TheBloodEternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:09 AM   #39
Wormboy

I have a great idea OP. Carry. A. Fucking. Knife. About three inch blade that folds, if you can make it so that it stays folded but unfolds with the flick of your wrist. Illegal? DON'T TAKE IT THE FUCK OUT UNLESS BEING MUGGED. I know you're country has stupid laws, but I haven't heard about Canadians randomly being searched by cops when they're walking down the street minding their own business. Keep it in your pocket, and if someone starts trouble, give them hell. A jab to the eye is good. Also, if you can, a stab to the wrist of the hand holding the object is good. Or if they have you pinned somewhere, to the side of the neck and turn. Actually, turn when you stab anything, makes it hard to heal I hear.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:22 AM   #40
Wormboy

As for the martial arts versus street fighting thing. Guess what? You both lose. A .38 Special fires a bullet at 600 fps. -Source- So in regards to any of your styles, you lose. You can try running, but I've yet to see a human run 410 miles per hour.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:46 AM   #41
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
Fix'd fur truth.
Fuck off Kontan, what the fuck did I ever do to you? That was completely uncalled for and completely immature.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 06-24-2008, 04:57 AM   #42
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Good thing is, I never have to really worry, since it's impossible to kill me, i'm an indestructable corpse I tells ya.

Trains just don't hit hard these days
Old 06-24-2008, 07:55 AM   #43
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey
Good thing is, I never have to really worry, since it's impossible to kill me, i'm an indestructable corpse I tells ya.

Trains just don't hit hard these days
What if we put you in the center of the earth?

Old 06-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #44
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Nice try Renatus, but we tried that in '03, i'm still good
Old 06-24-2008, 01:42 PM   #45
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus
Fuck off Kontan, what the fuck did I ever do to you? That was completely uncalled for and completely immature.

Nah, man. I was just trying to be funny. It wasn't anything attacking you. Hehehe. If anything, I was making fun of the fake account.

Old 06-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #46
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormboy
As for the martial arts versus street fighting thing. Guess what? You both lose. A .38 Special fires a bullet at 600 fps. -Source- So in regards to any of your styles, you lose. You can try running, but I've yet to see a human run 410 miles per hour.

Well no shit. A concealed carry permit in the states is a good thing. But alas... we're not talking about the USA.

Especially if it's in Canada. Someone pulls a gun on you in Canada? Shit, they're going to kill you. :-/

Old 06-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #47
Solumina

Not to mention that the main benefit of knowing how to fight is that you carry yourself with a hell of a lot more confidence so you are less likely to be the target of an attack in the first place
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:49 PM   #48
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Though I can see why Canada might have such laws in place, makes it look like a peace-loving country with so little conflict: no one needs t ever have a weapon since a dangerous situation will never arise.

Makes Canada look real good on paper
Old 06-24-2008, 04:09 PM   #49
Barfing_Rat

Well USA is one of extremely few countries that openly allows anyone to own guns. However if you shot and kill someone in USA even in self defend... good luck! You'll need it big time! Its extreme rare case when the court consider it actually self defend even if you actually killed the victim who have step into your house at night armed to teeth. They'll try to find every reason to find you guilty. So it's still a very sticky situation. Hell if someone try to break in your house by smash window and get a a cut, they can sue you for million of dollars! That is just sick!

Do I like how they always treat the victim as guilt? FUCK NO! I'm so pissed about this kind of crap! IMO if someone break in the house, the home owner have every right to do what they pleasant with the trespasser. Any attempt of trespasser sue the owner should be thrown right out of the window. Hell I don't care if the home owner knock trespasser out and chain him up in basement and torture him for a year then turn him over to polices. Or they can even set up a booby trap in their house if they want to. The bottom line is trespasser should haven't break in period! It's not that hard to not break in! Hell when walking, I even have some sort of fear of step off walkside and onto somebody lawn just because I don't want to get shot or something. So I find explanation of why someone have to go up to house and break in to be absurd at the best.

I think law need way more adjustment than anyone else need to learn how to defend themselves without get in trouble with law!
Barfing_Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #50
Opteron_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfing_Rat
Well USA is one of extremely few countries that openly allows anyone to own guns. However if you shot and kill someone in USA even in self defend... good luck! You'll need it big time! Its extreme rare case when the court consider it actually self defend even if you actually killed the victim who have step into your house at night armed to teeth. They'll try to find every reason to find you guilty. So it's still a very sticky situation. Hell if someone try to break in your house by smash window and get a a cut, they can sue you for million of dollars! That is just sick!

Do I like how they always treat the victim as guilt? FUCK NO! I'm so pissed about this kind of crap! IMO if someone break in the house, the home owner have every right to do what they pleasant with the trespasser. Any attempt of trespasser sue the owner should be thrown right out of the window. Hell I don't care if the home owner knock trespasser out and chain him up in basement and torture him for a year then turn him over to polices. Or they can even set up a booby trap in their house if they want to. The bottom line is trespasser should haven't break in period! It's not that hard to not break in! Hell when walking, I even have some sort of fear of step off walkside and onto somebody lawn just because I don't want to get shot or something. So I find explanation of why someone have to go up to house and break in to be absurd at the best.

I think law need way more adjustment than anyone else need to learn how to defend themselves without get in trouble with law!

I agree Barfing_Rat.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote