Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-15-2006, 09:06 AM   #26
BADSEED

Because I have a new email address, and I couldn't retrieve the password to Gnet believe me I tried to come back as 1TOOMANY. Just couldn't retrieve the password. It wasn't because I was trying to be slick, of course i knew you guys would figure it out lickity split. I mean just read my introduction thats enough proof in itself.
BADSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 09:51 AM   #27
WolfMoon

Ha-Ha

You suck.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 10:02 AM   #28
BADSEED

That's funny I don't believe we've ever had any problems with each other Wolfmoon.
Or is this a case of another jumping on the band wagon, or taking sides in the sandbox.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:40 PM   #29
Underlying Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuksaa
Fear not, not only a fan but I read much of Henry Rollins' work and have attended a couple of his orations.
Awesome! Hooray for nuksaa!! You appear to be a bigger fan than me, so much respect to you. Unfortunately I've not had the privilege to hear any speeches, in fact I admit, I'd hadn't known about any of those, (sounds intriguing though) I found out about them after it all ended, so I was content with what I knew and the music I had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADSEED
And.....So you are a Black Flag fan.....
Indeed I am. Not the biggest fan for sure, but yeah I do like them alot.

Quote:
....awesome who was your favorite singer out of all of them. Mine was personally Keith Morris being first, Dez Cadena being second, and Hank was pretty decent I guess. Until the Rollins Band.
Cadena first in my opinion, and Henry Rollins comes second. I notice that your list seems to be in chronological order. Whats wrong with Henry Rollins? Also, who was Hank, you've got me there, sorry, I'm totally ignorant on who that is!
Underlying Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:58 PM   #30
Underlying Truth

Soory to double post.
Oh, Williams. Shelton Williams yeah? He wasn't ever part of the band as far as I know? :s
Old 05-15-2006, 01:40 PM   #31
BADSEED

I call Henry Rollins, Hank it's like a nick name for Henry. You never even mentioned Keith Morris. You know the Lead singer of the Circle Jerks he sang for a while with Black Flag too!
And Hank is way too preachy for me, him and Ian McKay. Although I do like me some Minor Threat!
Old 05-16-2006, 10:19 AM   #32
Draconysius

BADSEED, this is a forum for mature adults. If you feel so very punk, by the way, shouldn't you just be part of a punk forum? From what you're saying, you should be readily accepted there. Just leave this place like a big boy and stop your harassment.
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:38 AM   #33
BADSEED

I don't see where your coming from, give me one example of where I harassed someone. I'm just taking part in normal conversation. How did I harass anyone?
And by the way who are you to tell me to leave?
Old 05-16-2006, 11:02 AM   #34
Draconysius

Quote:
Or is this a case of another jumping on the band wagon, or taking sides in the sandbox.
I'm not telling you to leave, hon. I'm just presenting my personal opinion. I just don't think you're going to do very well here. You've taken comments way too seriously; overreacted to a few hurtful words. Negative comments fly around here all the time, but instead of insulting someone, we either agree with them, or disagree with them, presenting reasons therefore.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:15 AM   #35
BADSEED

Killer Advice HON! I've actually been here a pretty long time. So your advice is worthless to me, no offense.
And I didn't overreact I just stepped it up to how the comments were thrown at me. Look, this is the score whoever you are. Some people hate me here and some people love me here, if they are even still around. I am here to conversate, take part in debates, and have fun. I know you're trying to show off in front of the Elders here by flaming a newb. But that's not me. So go give someone else some of your advice.

And your example was week, there was absolutely no attack in that quote, it was more of a question than anything. And from what I remember I've never had a problem with Wolfmoon, in fact I thought we got along.
Old 05-16-2006, 03:04 PM   #36
Sobeh

Quote:
Killer Advice HON! I've actually been here a pretty long time. So your advice is worthless to me, no offense.
And I didn't overreact I just stepped it up to how the comments were thrown at me. Look, this is the score whoever you are. Some people hate me here and some people love me here, if they are even still around. I am here to conversate, take part in debates, and have fun. I know you're trying to show off in front of the Elders here by flaming a newb. But that's not me. So go give someone else some of your advice.

And your example was week, there was absolutely no attack in that quote, it was more of a question than anything. And from what I remember I've never had a problem with Wolfmoon, in fact I thought we got along.
Are you taunting us with this?
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Sobeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:09 PM   #37
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
'but instead of insulting someone, we either agree with them, or disagree with them, presenting reasons therefore.'

From personal experience that's a crock of shit. Some people merely insult whereas others conform to the latter.

Anyway, Bad, point is you've made some really stupid elitist comments about punk that just indicate a mentality obsessed with how hardcore they are, and that's why we're kind of pissed at you. Your whole 'superiority based on age' argument really pissed some people off and so far you've only shown us what a stupid shit you can be. That's not saying you're a stupid shit, only that thus far that's what we're getting. Care to prove us wrong?

I personally don't have a great reputation around here at all but I'm pretty sure I speak for the majority right now, just to show you that biased opinions really isn't an excuse you can use. You honestly are being foolish, and to put it bluntly, just fucking stop.

Uhm, also, if you've been banned so many times why do you keep returning? Just for the sake of your defending your pride or because you take actual enjoyment in getting shouted at?
Kinflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 06:32 PM   #38
Sanctus Dei

Wow.. and again he's demolished by the "13 year old"... how the hell is that possible?

*chuckle* Kin darlin' you've just added +5 stellar ass points to your name in my book.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:59 AM   #39
angel011

Quote:
Wow.. and again he's demolished by the "13 year old"... how the hell is that possible?
It's easy. BADSEED is not even capable of using arguments, his posts come down to "I'm so kewl and you're not". An intelligent 13 year old like Kin shouldn't have a problem to demolish BADSEED's posts.

I'm aware that your question was rhetorical, but I couldn't resist answering anyway.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:51 AM   #40
BADSEED

Why would i waste my time arguing with you guys, when insulting you and calling you names is so much more fun for me!
Old 05-17-2006, 06:57 AM   #41
angel011

So you admit that you are just a troll.

Will somebody ban this troll, please?
Old 05-17-2006, 07:10 AM   #42
BADSEED

Nope not a troll.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:13 AM   #43
Underlying Truth

Quote:
Why would i waste my time arguing with you guys, when insulting you and calling you names is so much more fun for me!
Yeah to be honest, I admit that's a pretty dire excuse...
Old 05-17-2006, 09:18 AM   #44
BADSEED

OK, whatever you say!
Old 05-17-2006, 12:19 PM   #45
Kinflame

Well, one reason would be that it shows you are capable of using more of your mental facilities than the average five year old.

However, such is not the case, as you continue to prove by asking such DUMB FUCKING QUESTIONS. I hate people like you. Honestly, with a burning passion. I find it mind numbingly annoying that you think it funny to act like an ignorant dumbass, and from what I've seen you needn't act very hard.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:33 PM   #46
Draconysius

It is? Maybe I should call you some names? Let's see: insecure, immature, childish, asenine, idiotic, attention-seeking, magneticus conformicus (conformists! ), tag-along simon says, ignorant, self-righteous, shit-for-brains, hypocritical, super-hypocritial, mega-hypocritial, ultra-mega-hypocritical, annoying, rude, blatant, and ego outweighs the titanic, and otherwise just plain stoopid!

Where's EPS when you need her? I believe I speak for everyone here when I say we need an IP ban; That would be nice.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:35 PM   #47
Draconysius

I was quoting that "Why would I waste my time arguing..." tripe, by the way.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:04 PM   #48
BADSEED

You know what you guys attacked me from the jump go back and look at the posts. I wasn't at fault for busting balls! I simply retaliated! Say what you will!
And the funniest part of all this is I've been through more, experienced more and accomplished more than any of you will probably accomplish in your pathetic lil miserable lifetimes. What do you expect when you continually bust someones hump, they are bound to retaliate!
Old 05-17-2006, 01:11 PM   #49
Kinflame

'And the funniest part of all this is I've been through more, experienced more and accomplished more than any of you will probably accomplish in your pathetic lil miserable lifetimes.'

Insulting our potential lifetime achievement is really grasping for something here. You don't know anything about any of us yet somehow know what we shall do in our lifetime.

Clairvoyant as well as witty. You really are impressing us all, Badseed.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:22 PM   #50
BADSEED

Is that supposed to sting? Look stop the madness! You stop busting balls and then I will follow suit! Game over! It's that easy if you like getting insulted keep up the wise cracks!