Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-29-2006, 01:04 PM   #276
bleedingheart344

Godslayer Jillian, I have the same problem, I set my standards for myself wayyy to high. I find myself being quite modest at times.
Old 09-29-2006, 11:12 PM   #277
ViciouslyBeautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireo-Umoshiae
I'm a procrastinator.

I think a lot, but I never I act on anything. I'm always too afraid.

I think I rock. I'm very proud of who I've become, because I'm so used to seeing so many ignorant people and thinking, "I'm glad I'm not like that anymore". But at the same time. I hate myself. I'm a self-loathing, self-pitying, shy, idiot that can't stand up for herself, but has no problem standing up for other people. No matter how much someone says I'm beautiful or they love me, I'll never believe them. No matter how great my life may be. I'll never be happy. I'm just used to it.

I don't believe in depression. I'm just not very good at coping with life. To me, saying you have depression is just denying the fact that you need get over yourself and everyone else. You just need to realize that this is life. Go home, take a nap, make a hobby, refuel, and get back out there.

My biggest problem is the fact that I can't trust people, and I can't get close to people. It's always too hard. I'm afraid it will either be akward or I'll get too attached and lose them one day thanks to my own idiocy.

A caveat: I'm difficult. Do not subject yourself to me. For I will undoubtedly forsake you.
OhMyGoth. That only screams one thing: my name!

Bizzarely identical. Now I'm beginning to think that maybe I have multiple personalities and you may be one of them.

I feel more comfortable when I'm on my own, which leads me to think that maybe I'm solitary, and there's a weird thing that when I hang out with people after a while I'll disconnect, like, completely blank. I stop talking, can't think, and feel I'm supposed to be thinking about something but I don't know what that is.

The thing is, people here (I mean here nearby me) thinks that being solitary is wrong. They say I'm just too quiet, while the truth is I just can't be bothered to talk to people. They keep pushing me to meet people and have small talks, confide in people, talk about my feelings, yadda yadda yadda and I'm getting tired of that, because that's not what I want. And yes, I'm unbelievably self-centered.

Also I think I have a special relationship with sloth. We're like book ends.
ViciouslyBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:34 PM   #278
jebes

My worst traits are that I am a people pleaser I tend to put my own feelings aside to make someone happy often no matter what it takes normally, and then there is the fact that I am a huge flirt and my friends even call me a "cock tease" since I will flirt with a guy to the point or no return for a guy then just tell them no. I know this makes me sound like an ass its just I like to make out with guys but I don't have sex with somone unless I really like them, and I make that clear to the guy before I make out with them so they do get their warning.
jebes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:13 AM   #279
c130

Kireo-Umoshiae - I'm like that too. Your post hit the nail on the head. o_o

My other bad trait is that I'm always late for stuff, be it with friends, getting a haircut, going to the dentist, or just getting in to college in the morning.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:40 AM   #280
ViciouslyBeautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebes
My worst traits are that I am a people pleaser I tend to put my own feelings aside to make someone happy often no matter what it takes normally, and then there is the fact that I am a huge flirt and my friends even call me a "cock tease" since I will flirt with a guy to the point or no return for a guy then just tell them no. I know this makes me sound like an ass its just I like to make out with guys but I don't have sex with somone unless I really like them, and I make that clear to the guy before I make out with them so they do get their warning.
Cock tease

Wow, c130, you might be one of my personalities as well then.
ViciouslyBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote