Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:57 AM   #4101
JCC

What did your professor say?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #4102
Underwater Ophelia

I haven't had a woman in forever.
I'm seriously losing it.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #4103
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
He just politely told him no.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:31 PM   #4104
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
He just politely told him no.

And then when the professor was explaining how diamonds are overpriced according to supply and demand and marginal utility, and asked us why they're so expensive then, a dipshit answered "they look pretty on me!"
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #4105
Saya

This is an intro course, right? RIGHT?!
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:58 PM   #4106
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Professor - "So where do you think OPEC started investing after they began to withdraw money from the United States?"
Student - "ummm... terrorist organizations?"

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I hate people.
Lmaoooooooooooooooooo! XD

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:30 PM   #4107
Saya

I feel like I'm drowning in the bureaucracy of student loans.

If I have to put off going back to school full time until January because they cannot understand the concept that because I started my current job in the middle of the month of August last year, there was only one paystub for that month, I'm going to freak.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #4108
Still Jack

One of my best friends is pregnant and asked me to be god - father. Not only is she far too young for kids ( 17 ), I'm among the worst influences imaginable, why on earth would she ask me of all people to play a major part in the kids existence.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:35 PM   #4109
Saya

Is being a godfather a big deal over there? I got baptized in a church that just randomly selected people from the congregation. Apparently my parents kept in touch with them when we lived in Ontario but I have no recollection of them and no idea who they are.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #4110
Still Jack

Being a godfather in Luxembourg is a major fucking deal. It's usually people that the parents have known for their whole life. You automatically and legally become next of kin when the kid is christened. I'm sure there's a relatively expensive way around it, but I can't remember what you have to do.

On one hand I really don't think I'm up to that kind of responsibility. I fucking hate kids and have a short temper and zero patience. But on the other hand I really don't want to let my friend down.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:52 PM   #4111
Saya

Oh crap. You should probably let her down. Better for her to be disappointed now than rolling in her grave later.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:24 PM   #4112
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I have been nauseous all day and I don't know why. The head and stomach kind. I better not get sick, I got things to do.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #4113
Pineapple_Juice

Humane, are you preggers?????!
Old 07-28-2010, 09:09 PM   #4114
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
Being a godfather in Luxembourg is a major fucking deal. It's usually people that the parents have known for their whole life. You automatically and legally become next of kin when the kid is christened. I'm sure there's a relatively expensive way around it, but I can't remember what you have to do.

On one hand I really don't think I'm up to that kind of responsibility. I fucking hate kids and have a short temper and zero patience. But on the other hand I really don't want to let my friend down.
Definitely don't do it. I agree with Saya. You need a lot of patience with kids.
Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:24 PM   #4115
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain View Post
I have been nauseous all day and I don't know why. The head and stomach kind. I better not get sick, I got things to do.
I get like that when I'm stressed. Stop being stressed, Humane.

Alternatively, maybe its just mild food poisoning?
Old 07-29-2010, 07:32 AM   #4116
ape descendant

My tummy hasn't been doing so well lately either.. perhaps it is some sort of bug?

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:26 AM   #4117
LetheanBlacklight

Working as factory maintenance is not as fun as it sounds (haha yeah right, fun)
Old 07-30-2010, 01:44 PM   #4118
Solumina

I don't like not knowing what is going to happen and a lot of stuff is kind of up in the air. I don't know what is happening with my roommate and wont even get to talk to him about it until Thursday because he is on a trip with his girlfriend. I don't know what is going on with Jake's job as he hates it and they are breaking a fair number of regulations but we kind of need the money. I don't have contracts signed yet for a lot of my vendors so that is still up in the air and on top of that I'm still playing family politics, which I'm still very unused to and which I hate.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 04:23 PM   #4119
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I get like that when I'm stressed. Stop being stressed, Humane.

Alternatively, maybe its just mild food poisoning?
Yeah, I am stressed. Stressed that I'm preggers. Because, you know, budding is the only holy way to reproduce. How am I going to hide a head popping out of my shoulder blade from the other pineapples and broccoli and so on? I mean, I can only wear so many big sweaters and I live in Southern California so it would be so suspicious and shit. But then when my wife sees it doesn't look like her she will go full on ape shit. Just what I need, more drama.

But the nausea has been with me all week, the seasick in your head kind more than a stomach kind, and so I start thinking its a brain tumor and stress out even more. I need every brain cell I got, and more brain cells are welcome, but not the cancerous kind. I know what you are thinking, "oh, what a racist bigot! Likes brains cells as long as they aren't cancerous! What, the rest of the zodiac is ok except cancers? Will fuck him and the unicycle he rode in on!" but I really am not prejudiced against cancers. I hate all the zodiacs equally. Seriously. So um, yeah. My life in art is falling apart.

Old 07-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #4120
emeraldlonewoulf

Humane, I love your kind of humor. When I say stuff like that, nobody ever gets it.

Get to feeling better, k?

question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
(shouts) WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!!?
answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Because some people are dicks. And not everyone else is gay.
emeraldlonewoulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:47 AM   #4121
HumanePain

I am wondering if the nausea was because I tried quitting my Lexapro again. Last time I tried I didn't get nauseous.

But I have to go back on it again. At least I made it almost three weeks before the tears came back.

Old 08-02-2010, 12:17 PM   #4122
Night_Fox

rant: Yeah i'm black (not just my clothes)
and i hate it when people say stuff then right after say "no offense" especially after they say "I've never seen a black goth before.."
Am i just NOT supposed to be offended. It's not just the whole black goth thing its the way they say it.
Night_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #4123
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Fox View Post
rant: Yeah i'm black (not just my clothes)
and i hate it when people say stuff then right after say "no offense" especially after they say "I've never seen a black goth before.."
Am i just NOT supposed to be offended. It's not just the whole black goth thing its the way they say it.
Don't go in the general section!!!!

Anyway, my sleeping scheduled is five kinds of screwed up now. I went to sleep around 8-9am and couldn't get myself out of bed until 4:30. Stupid medicine.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #4124
blu

Dear cyclist:

I realise that since you are wrapped in that skin-tight yellow suit complete with a fancy little aerodynamic helmet, you think you're too special to ride on the designated bike path with, gasp, weekenders.

Do note that the speed limit is 15 mph to begin with, seeing as this one little narrow section of road is always swarming with tourists, many of whom don't seem to recognise the concept of a cross walk. People are swinging car doors open at random, small children and pets and milling around dangerously close to the edge of the sidewalk...which is right next to the street, as you know.

I did not appreciate you sitting right on my ass and weaving impatiently, but at that moment in time I was more distracted by the pedestrian idiots on the road in front of me who suddenly changed their mind mid-walk and turned around to head back toward the ice cream parlour. I ESPECIALLY didn't appreciate you slamming your hand on my taillight and screaming at me to "DRIVE, DRIVE!" when I suddenly was not going at the speed of your liking.

You are fucking lucky I didn't pull up next to the sheriff's car parked on the side of the road about a half mile later to tell him about the self-righteous asshole pedaling his way there, whom to which road rules and common sense did not apply. I was honestly kicking myself in the face for not having done so.

You know, I like seeing people out biking, being healthy and all, but these wanna be Tour De France contender shits really get on my nerves. They never go single file when a car is behind them or passing, and they almost NEVER use the bike lane. No wonder so many of them are hit around here.

Also: if there is a curve, bridge or hill approaching, I can bet that 95% of the time there will be oncoming traffic and at least one asshole in a loud coloured cycling suit who refuses to share the road.
blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #4125
Still Jack

Yeah, lets all nuke the self righteous green fuckers. They all deserve it. Spandex dopers.

Oh and I hate hippies too.