Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 10-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
Deadmanwalking_05

Obama’s H1N1 Emergency Declaration: Is Martial Law Unfolding?

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
October 24, 2009

Obama has declared a 2009 H1N1 swine flu a national emergency. It is not clear if this declaration falls under the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601–1651). The act is not mentioned in media reports.

The National Emergencies Act was passed in 1976. It has been extended six times. In 2007, the declaration was strengthened with the issuance of National Security Presidential Directive 51 (NSPD-51) which gave the president the authority to do whatever he deems necessary in a vaguely defined “catastrophic emergency” including everything from canceling elections to suspending the Constitution.

NSPD-51 (National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive) is unconstitutional. It was created on May 4, 2007, as a “presidential directive” (bypassing Congress) and signed by George W. Bush. It claims the power to execute procedures for continuity of the federal government in the event of a “catastrophic emergency.” Such an emergency is construed as “any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions.”

In other words, it is a martial law directive. On May 10, 2007, The Washington Post characterized NSPD-51 is a “shadow government” directive.

The John Warner National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2007 states that the military may be used during a “national emergency.” Sec 1076 is extremely explicit, notes Michel Chossudovsky, and “virtually creates a Pinochet style environment for the mass arrest of political dissidents without trial, the storming of public rallies, etc.”

NDAA specifically mentions “epidemic” as an excuse to declare martial law.

* A d v e r t i s e m e n t
* featured stories Obamas H1N1 Emergency Declaration: Is Martial Law Unfolding?

Prior to Warner and NSPD-51, legislation passed by the Clinton administration allowed the military to intervene in judicial and civilian law enforcement activities. In 1996, legislation was passed which allowed the military to intervene in the case of a national emergency. In 1999, Clinton’s Defense Authorization Act (DAA) extended those powers (under the 1996 legislation) by creating an “exception” to the Posse Comitatus Act, which permits the military to be involved in civilian affairs “regardless of whether there is an emergency,” according to Chossudovsky.

In 2005, a month after Hurricane Rita, a so-called bird flu “crisis” was hyped by the government and the corporate media. “I am concerned about avian flu. I’m concerned about what an avian flu outbreak could mean for the United States and the world… I have thought through the scenarios of what an avian flu outbreak could mean,” Bush declared at the time. “One option is the use of a military that’s able to plan and move. So that’s why I put it on the table. I think it’s an important debate for Congress to have” (emphasis added).

Bush’s directive, signed two years later, did not bother to involve Congress in the “debate.”

Obama’s declaration of a national emergency sets the stage for forced vaccination and internment of people who refuse to be vaccinated.

In January, the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (HR 645) was introduced in Congress. It calls for the establishment of six national emergency centers in major regions in the US to be located on existing military installations to be used to quarantine people in the case of a public health emergency or forced vaccination program. HR 645 remains in committee.

The H1N1 “crisis” is a manufactured crisis. As noted earlier today, a CBS investigative report reveals that H1N1 flu cases are not as prevalent as we are told by the government, the CDC, WHO, and the corporate media. The so-called epidemic is bogus.

Millions of people are refusing to take the H1N1 vaccine. In the weeks ahead — if Obama’s emergency declaration falls under the above directives — we may witness a move toward martial law, forced vaccination, and internment of those who refuse.

At best, Obama’s declaration is a flimsy attempt to scare people into taking the toxic soft kill vaccination. Let’s hope this is the case.

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-h1n1-...law-unfolding/

Click the link if you want to see the video.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
PortraitOfSanity

Ahh yes, Infowars, very reliable source.

Sometimes you're so stupid, it just boggles my mind Deadman.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #3
Deadmanwalking_05

So I guess that you're so informed because you only pay attention to government owned media?

You're only getting one half of the story from the government puppets.

Old 10-24-2009, 01:51 PM   #4
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Oh fuck, Deadmanwalking_05 is taking those final steps towards being a true blue conspiracy theorist. That's right Deadman! I've tapped all your bananas!
Old 10-24-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
Beneath the Shadows

Guns don't kill people. The government does.
-Dale Gribble

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
Despanan

It's Martian Law Muthahfuckers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:46 PM   #7
Ben Lahnger

I don't care what you say. They can't get me here in this cave. I'll hide out here as long as it takes. First, I gotta get rid of all the wiring so I can truly be off the grid and they can't trace me. I've just got one cable to yank. This will be my last post.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:48 PM   #8
Ben Lahnger

Oh, except for this one where I explain that I'm not a paranoid nut.

At least not yet.

Tell people that independent medical researchers around the world are advocating that people get the H1N1 flu inoculation, and stop fomenting panic and disinformation.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:33 PM   #9
SweetJane

Uh... what the fuck. They don't even have enough of the vaccine for everyone who WANTS it down here. Again, ran a conspiracy theorist myspace page for a year and I've read this same shit about twenty times. I stopped doing it because it was a waste of my fucking time.
Old 10-25-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
PortraitOfSanity

I stole Deadman's aluminum foil hat this morning. That's why he's more paranoid than usual.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
Old 10-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #11
Despanan

Ohj Noes!

Hay Guize! Barry Obamamabob is at mi doar! He has some man in black sootz. They sey I gunna opan teh dore!

Halp gu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 09:36 AM   #12
Still Jack

Dude, Salma Hayek should be in my cellar, what's she doing in my computerer?
Old 10-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #13
DRM

What's Infowars?
Old 10-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #14
Deadmanwalking_05

The best way to find out is to check the site out for yourself.

just follow the link posted with the article.

Old 10-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #15
Horror Connection

Do not see where martial law would accomplish anything. Sometimes I think that Alex Jones site blows things entirely out of whack. "Assuming"? and you know what that means.
Horror Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM View Post
What's Infowars?
Mostly crap.

No, scratch that, all of it is crap.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:01 AM   #17
CptSternn

Alex Jones = Real Life Dale Gribble

Anyone who buys into that stuff has an IQ of less than a cucumber.

Much like David Icke.

Don't get me wrong, 100% of what they say is not wrong. They just take a basic premise that is true, then tack on all this other crap to make it 100% wrong.

For example,

Is the government tapping the phones of everyone in America? Yes. Are they doing it because they are being told to by a race of grey alien lizard men? No.

Also note, they can't listen to everyone all the time, so even with the capability to monitor the whole nation technically, they can't put such practice into play due to the reality behind the science.

...but that doesn't stop people from Alex Jone scare mongering the stupid now does it?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:03 AM   #18
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn View Post
Is the government tapping the phones of everyone in America? Yes. Are they doing it because they are being told to by a race of grey alien lizard men? No.
+1 internets 4 u.

-Mr. Filth
Old 10-26-2009, 01:10 AM   #19
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Obama is not helping the situation by declaring a state of emergincy, all a state of emergincy would make people do right now is panic even more than they are already. Right now we have hundreds of people lining up hours ahead of time for vaccinations, if you start making hundreds of people who have been waiting hours ahead of time panic more than they already are, you get a big problem. Frankly I'm more concerned about how many people might kill each other if the level of panic increases. Obama might be popular, but he doesnt have much tact when it comes to using that popularity.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:38 AM   #20
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
Obama is not helping the situation by declaring a state of emergincy, all a state of emergincy would make people do right now is panic even more than they are already. Right now we have hundreds of people lining up hours ahead of time for vaccinations, if you start making hundreds of people who have been waiting hours ahead of time panic more than they already are, you get a big problem. Frankly I'm more concerned about how many people might kill each other if the level of panic increases. Obama might be popular, but he doesnt have much tact when it comes to using that popularity.
Its better to treat it as a serious threat than wait until its out of control, and the hope is that this is going to speed up the process for people who need treatment and the vaccine.

Quote:
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama has declared the swine flu outbreak a national emergency, giving his health chief the power to let hospitals move emergency rooms offsite to speed treatment and protect noninfected patients.

The declaration, signed Friday night and announced Saturday, comes with the disease more prevalent than ever in the country and production delays undercutting the government's initial, optimistic estimates that as many as 120 million doses of the vaccine could be available by mid-October.

Health authorities say more than 1,000 people in the United States, including almost 100 children, have died from the strain of flu known as H1N1, and 46 states have widespread flu activity. So far only 11 million doses of the vaccine have gone out to health departments, doctor's offices and other providers, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention officials.

On Sunday, the leader of the Senate's Republican minority pledged to give the Obama administration any more help it may need to fight the outbreak. Sen. Mitch McConnell of Kentucky told ABC television's "This Week" that Congress would be willing to provide any additional resources needed on a bipartisan basis.

Administration officials said the emergency declaration was a pre-emptive move designed to make decisions easier when they need to be made. Officials said the move was not in response to any single development.

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius now has authority to bypass federal rules when opening alternative care sites, such as offsite hospital centers at schools or community centers if hospitals seek permission.

Some hospitals have opened drive-thrus and drive-up tent clinics to screen and treat swine flu patients. The idea is to keep infectious people out of regular emergency rooms and away from other sick patients.

It also addresses a financial question for hospitals — reimbursement for treating people at sites not typically approved. For instance, federal rules do not allow hospitals to put up treatment tents more than 250 yards (230 meters) away from the doors; if the tents are 300 yards (275 meters) or more away, typically federal dollars won't go to pay for treatment.

Administration officials said those rules might not make sense while fighting the swine flu, especially if the best piece of pavement is in the middle of a parking lot and some medical centers already are putting in place parts of their emergency plans.

"I think the term emergency declaration sounds more dramatic than it really is," said Dr. Peter Hotez, a research professor and chairman of the Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Tropical Medicine at George Washington University. "It's largely an administrative move that's more preemptive ..." He said such a step would give emergency rooms and hospitals the flexibility they need.

The national emergency declaration was the second of two steps needed to give Sebelius extraordinary powers during a crisis.

On April 26, the administration declared swine flu a public health emergency, allowing the shipment of roughly 12 million doses of flu-fighting medications from a federal stockpile to states in case they eventually needed them. At the time, there were 20 confirmed cases in the U.S. of people recovering easily. There was no vaccine against swine flu, but the CDC had taken the initial step necessary for producing one.

"As a nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic," Obama wrote in Saturday's declaration.

He said the pandemic keeps evolving, the rates of illness are rising rapidly in many areas and there's a potential "to overburden health care resources."

The government now hopes to have about 50 million doses of swine flu vaccine out by mid-November and 150 million in December. The flu virus has to be grown in chicken eggs, and the yield hasn't been as high as was initially hoped, officials have said.

"Many millions" of Americans have had swine flu so far, according to an estimate that CDC Director Dr. Thomas Frieden gave Friday. The government doesn't test everyone to confirm swine flu so it doesn't have an exact count. He also said there have been more than 20,000 hospitalizations.
Quicken access to treatment
Hospitals could modify patient rules — for example, requiring them to give less information during a hectic time — to quicken access to treatment, with government approval, under the declaration.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33459423...h-cold_and_flu

Even the Republicans are on board for this one, and you know if they could prove that Obama is trying to declare martial law that they would be all over that.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:05 AM   #21
korinna5555

Ignore Deadman and play this!!!