Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 01-05-2008, 07:00 AM   #1
slayerz

I Hate Military System

fuck that in thailand they force every guy to join a military force
FUCK THAT GOTH! it's so unfair life has something more that 3 years of nothing in da hell
slayerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:14 AM   #2
Kanedawg

Oh don't get me started! They SHAVED OFF all my hair! We had NO time to put on eyeliner. And I mean forGET about nail polish altogether!

Just kidding. :^) The milli tree does leave much to be desired.
Kanedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:40 AM   #3
KontanKarite

What in the fuck are you babbling about? But yeah, screw that war shit.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:44 AM   #4
Kanedawg

I was just joking dude! Plagued by low self esteem and wanting to become what I thought others needed me to be, I quite stupidly joined the marines long ago. Boot camp eventually regurgitated me, partially gnawed, back out into the world, where I eventually realized that maybe I was more cut out for cerebral and artistic pursuits than some brain-washed macho delusion.

I did march against Bush's current insanity, mainly because I have a son who I love very much.
Old 01-05-2008, 08:45 AM   #5
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
What is it with all these people at the rank of site admin with 0 posts who have been on less than a month?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 08:48 AM   #6
Beneath the Shadows

Less than a month? At this point, it's less than a week!

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:23 AM   #7
Torrey Pine

u gotta fight for yur country, pride-less sap...
Torrey Pine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:59 AM   #8
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrey Pine
Oh goody, Nationalism.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
slayerz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrey Pine
well world ware two is fucking over and it's lame to become a soldier
Old 01-05-2008, 02:18 PM   #10
Godslayer Jillian

Dude! Write proper english!
But aside from that, I completely agree, no one should be forced into the military.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:32 PM   #11
Kanedawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Oh goody, Nationalism.
Yeah. What fun! Fight for your country in Iraq when a bunch of Saudis knock down some buildings. But what's the difference? They're all foreigners. They hate us! (Wonder why.)
Old 01-05-2008, 02:48 PM   #12
Rotting Corpse

If someone actually opened a map, they'd see that Iraq is in Asia....IT'N THE OTHER FUCKING SIDE OF THE FREAKING WORLD!!! It has nothing,I mean NOTHING to do with America...And no no one should be forced to join the military. Nationalism isn't that good.Yes people actually give a shit about their country,but you have to watch out or things will get out of hand....
Rotting Corpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #13
Corpsey

Jill, I am one to assume that he's from Thailand, and their written dialect is fucking bizzare. Like 42 vowels to 16 consonants. Nowhere near English, so he probably has a wee way to go.

Conscription just sucks arse. One of my friend's in New Zealand has to stay here now and when his visa runs out he has to go back and join the Korean Military.

In singapore if you don't join, I think it's about 3-5 years imprisonment, last time I checked...

And I Greece I believe they can force you to stay in prison til you're 30 if you refuse to join the military conscription, but I learnt that through hearsay so I'm not too sure about that.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 04:41 PM   #14
Corpsey

*Edit*

What I said about the Greek conscription is bullshit, but failure to join the Singaporean military means you get a 3 year imprisonment and $10 000 fine.

Quote:
The government doesn't consider Conscientious objection to be a legal reason for refusal to serve NS
Funky-funk.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #15
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
It's quite normal for the smaller countries to do things like that, they need a good standing army to help maintain internal security, and with the smaller populations you can't expect enough voulenteers to meet the size needed to perform those duties. Also most countries don't start wars as much as the United States does.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #16
Kanedawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotting Corpse
If someone actually opened a map, they'd see that Iraq is in Asia....IT'N THE OTHER FUCKING SIDE OF THE FREAKING WORLD!!! It has nothing,I mean NOTHING to do with America...And no no one should be forced to join the military. Nationalism isn't that good.Yes people actually give a shit about their country,but you have to watch out or things will get out of hand....
And nevermind that Bush's literal and political forebares, Bush Sr. and Raegan, were in bed with both Saddam and Osama. That cannot have anything to do with what's going on now. Just wave your flag all glassy-eyed! :^)
Old 01-05-2008, 08:56 PM   #17
Valerius

I'm assuming the original poster has just entered the age of consent, and is whining and moping about being drafted into his country's military service. What a big baby. Suck it up and grow some balls. I know women who've gone through my country's ROTC program and not whine at all.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 09:00 PM   #18
Kanedawg

If they willingly opt for the ROTC that might make a difference, one thinks.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:17 PM   #19
Valerius

Well, all the better then. If a woman opts willingly as compared to this guy who doesn't even want to go, then that only shows that this guy should grow some balls.

Old 01-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #20
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanedawg
I was just joking dude! Plagued by low self esteem and wanting to become what I thought others needed me to be, I quite stupidly joined the marines long ago. Boot camp eventually regurgitated me, partially gnawed, back out into the world, where I eventually realized that maybe I was more cut out for cerebral and artistic pursuits than some brain-washed macho delusion.

I did march against Bush's current insanity, mainly because I have a son who I love very much.
Actually, I wasn't talking about you. But we share the same sentiments. I lasted only two years...

Old 01-06-2008, 12:12 AM   #21
KontanKarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerius
Well, all the better then. If a woman opts willingly as compared to this guy who doesn't even want to go, then that only shows that this guy should grow some balls.

Having balls means knowing what one wants out of life and knowing what's good for them and sticking to it.

Sucking it up, shutting up, and serving your country is actually cowardice.

Old 01-06-2008, 01:31 AM   #22
slayerz

sry my eng sux a bit
to Valerius if a woman u know perform sth u daren't don't u need to grow ur balls ?
Old 01-06-2008, 02:06 AM   #23
Valerius

What? Yes, you're right, your English does suck.

For your information, I did go through ROTC, I am in the Marine reserve in ready service to my country if and when the time arises.

Old 01-06-2008, 02:08 AM   #24
slayerz

then i hope the time arises and u die pathetically in a war
Old 01-06-2008, 02:14 AM   #25
Valerius

Oh, how hurtful your words are coming from a weak wank living in fear of military service.

I shouldn't expect much, since you were probably born from a prostitute working in Phat Pong that a serviceman fucked and impregnated while touring Thailand.