Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 08-25-2006, 06:13 PM   #1
lena

I'm on I-friends...want to watch me?

Yeah, I am not really sure I am allowed to post it here, so if I am not then I am very sorry. Anyway, My boyfriend and I are on I-friends, which is an adult live web cam site, so if any of you who have seen my pictures posted in the pictures thread are interested, check me out there. The cheapest deal is joining the fan club, because then you can watch us free and watch our pre-recorded videos free whenever you want. The fan club is 20 bucks a month, if you want to just watch us, and not join the fan club, check for us often to see when we are like and its 2.69 a minute. Because this site (gothic.net) allows children on it I feel I should mention it does require age verification, so none of the younger members will be able to see anything they shouldn't see. Anyway, hope to see some of you there!

http://fanclubs.ifriends.net/cgi_G/j...lub=NOIZROTICA