Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 09-10-2009, 04:46 PM   #26
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
You never know whats beneath the surface . Besides humanity should die out.....why would I want to attempt to save it? not worth the effort
Who says moving another planet to attract the attention of aliens would save us? It could very well mean our damnation. Besides humanity isn't all bad, otherwise we would of wiped ourself out in the very beginning.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:55 PM   #27
Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
Who says moving another planet to attract the attention of aliens would save us? It could very well mean our damnation. Besides humanity isn't all bad, otherwise we would of wiped ourself out in the very beginning.
I believe we have been,wiping ourselves out that is, who said it had to be done quickly?. We are slowly doing it to everything else the next step would be us I imagine.

I doubt aliens,dear god, would attempt to save us why would they? we would try to kill them to or at least cut them open and take their....vehicle
Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #28
Renatus

Quote:
I believe we have been,wiping ourselves out that is, who said it had to be done quickly?. We are slowly doing it to everything else the next step would be us I imagine.

I doubt aliens,dear god, would attempt to save us why would they? we would try to kill them to or at least cut them open and take their....vehicle
I would rather not speculate as to the motives of some possible other sentient species. But if humanity were as bad as you claim then wouldn't the first human man (whatever you believe may have lead to their existance) kill the first human woman?

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 09-10-2009, 05:06 PM   #29
Wrath

Quote:
I would rather not speculate as to the motives of some possible other sentient species. But if humanity were as bad as you claim then wouldn't the first human man (whatever you believe may have lead to their existance) kill the first human woman?
Dont be silly he would no doubt wish to mate.....left her living for a reason.....
Old 09-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #30
Renatus

Quote:
Dont be silly he would no doubt wish to mate.....left her living for a reason.....
If we are truely a horrible species he wouldn't want to mate with her for the sake of childen but simply for the sake of sex, and neglect any potential child leaving them to die.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #31
Wrath

Quote:
If we are truely a horrible species he wouldn't want to mate with her for the sake of childen but simply for the sake of sex, and neglect any potential child leaving them to die.
We are horrible. Yet I never said we didnt have emotions towards things but it hardly blots out all the negative we have created. Yes some of the most beautifull things were created by our species but all the damage is hardly worth all the "positive".
We just continuously take from that wich is arround us and give nothing back. Or what is given is hardly fitting .
Old 09-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #32
Renatus

Quote:
We are horrible. Yet I never said we didnt have emotions towards things but it hardly blots out all the negative we have created. Yes some of the most beautifull things were created by our species but all the damage is hardly worth all the "positive".
We just continuously take from that wich is arround us and give nothing back. Or what is given is hardly fitting .
What right do we as humans have to judge our worthiness to live, to exist as a species? We are imperfect, and biased by our own accounts, and part of a Universe we will never fully understand in our lives. We judge everything from a flawed perspective, to say we can judge anything at all is to lack humility. The only thing we can do is ask questions, and hope we get close to the right answers.

Heh well I've had enough of that line of thought for now, would you like a cookie?

Old 09-10-2009, 05:33 PM   #33
Wrath

Quote:
What right do we as humans have to judge our worthiness to live, to exist as a species? We are imperfect, and biased by our own accounts, and part of a Universe we will never fully understand in our lives. We judge everything from a flawed perspective, to say we can judge anything at all is to lack humility. The only thing we can do is ask questions, and hope we get close to the right answers.

Heh well I've had enough of that line of thought for now, would you like a cookie?
Yes. I prefer chocolate mint please....I am most picky in regards to cookies.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:37 PM   #34
Renatus

Quote:
Yes. I prefer chocolate mint please....I am most picky in regards to cookies.
*gives chocolate mint cookie*

Old 09-10-2009, 05:58 PM   #35
Wrath

* Takes cookie* Thank you much. would you care for a pudding in return? Its homemade
Pick a better "discssion" next time! Preferably something in regards to life after thats always fun....or genetics
"Aliens" and moving a world are hardly my thing......since we are "aliens" ourselves and i'm told the world moves with a realy good orgasm....=p
On second thought I just like ranting nevermind.........people and hygiene....I must be off complain about this now.............
I realy must stop getting buzzed when I get on this...
Old 09-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #36
Renatus

Quote:
* Takes cookie*
Pick a better "discssion" next time! Preferably something in regards to life after thats always fun....or genetics
"Aliens" and moving a world are hardly my thing......since we are "aliens" ourselves and i'm told the world moves with a realy good orgasm....=p
On second thought I just like ranting nevermind.........people and hygiene....I must be off complain about this now.............
I realy must stop getting buzzed when I get on this...
It's hardly reasonable to expect one to not let their mind wander off on such fantastic thoughts. Buzzed? would that have some realtion to the aforementioned earth shattering orgasm and the cleanup afterwards? As for pudding a nice rich chocolate pudding would suit me well.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #37
Wrath

Quote:
It's hardly reasonable to expect one to not let their mind wander off on such fantastic thoughts.
Thats a nice way of saying it! One second i'm talking about paint and then im on the subject of skin grafts....I wander quite alot....

Quote:
Buzzed? would that have some realtion to the aforementioned earth shattering orgasm and the cleanup afterwards?
Just the way thats phrased makes me think ewwww. But no. I am under an influence....

Quote:
As for pudding a nice rich chocolate pudding would suit me well.
Would you care for it to have the essence of orange in it?

On a side note I am a rather good cook and actually am able to cooke whatever I happen to talk about in regards to food...I'm wandering...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:48 PM   #38
Renatus

Quote:
Thats a nice way of saying it! One second i'm talking about paint and then im on the subject of skin grafts....I wander quite alot....

Just the way thats phrased makes me think ewwww. But no. I am under an influence....

Would you care for it to have the essence of orange in it?

On a side note I am a rather good cook and actually am able to cooke whatever I happen to talk about in regards to food...I'm wandering...
Heh I have a history on gnet of having my phrasing of things leading to odd, somtimes funny situations. As for the essance of orange I would rather not, I am a fierce proponent of the separation of fruit and chocolate.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #39
Wrath

Quote:
As for the essance of orange I would rather not, I am a fierce proponent of the separation of fruit and chocolate
I'll give you that but only because I prefer mushrooms and carrots uncooked..........
Old 09-11-2009, 03:12 PM   #40
msg_themoon

i say move the got dang planet!!

it aint gonna hurt anyone I care about!

What have you all got to live for anyways?

Bills? Abortions? Molesting Kids?
Who the hell wants to live in a place where things like so exist!

Either move the planet or make it legal to kill people who are bad.

Futurama rocks!
and Aliens are real!!
Just look at Oprah!
msg_themoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #41
Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg_themoon View Post

Futurama rocks!
and Aliens are real!!
Just look at Oprah!
I hope your pretending to be like this ,and quite poorly to, otherwise I pity a wasted life
Old 09-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #42
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
and Aliens are real!!
Just look at Oprah!
I have to admit...that made me crack up.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #43
Wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
I have to admit...that made me crack up.
He had a point nothing more.....=)
Old 09-12-2009, 01:12 AM   #44
ShadowxMakerZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
Someone's been watching too much Futurama...
Let's be like Fry and sit on a couch in our underwear drinking bear.
ShadowxMakerZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:44 AM   #45
zerademark

Quote:

Futurama rocks!
and Aliens are real!!
Just look at Oprah!
Look at Bush. He is an alien.

Quote:
Let's be like Fry and sit on a couch in our underwear drinking bear.
Taking you mean "beer" (very hard to drink a bear) isnt that what Homer does?
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #46
Renatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerademark View Post
Taking you mean "beer" (very hard to drink a bear) isnt that what Homer does?
Knowing Fry he's probobly mixed the two up himself and drunken a little bear himself.

Old 09-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #47
Wrath

Quote:
Knowing Fry he's probobly mixed the two up himself and drunken a little bear himself.
I'm probably the only one who pictures a bear peeing in someones mouth to this....
Old 09-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #48
zerademark

Quote:
I'm probably the only one who pictures a bear peeing in someones mouth to this....
You sick furry son of a,...,kaulo piema. [/filthy language]
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #49
Wrath

[quote=zerademark;561908]kaulo piema.QUOTE]

Sorry, I dont speak alien.....*Walks away*
Old 09-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #50
Drake Dun

And on the serious side, the Hubble has been retooled and is releasing more cool photos.

http://www.hubblesite.org/newscenter...eases/2009/25/

Not everything NASA does is a joke.
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote