Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 04-29-2011, 05:08 AM   #1
CptSternn

American Monarchy

America has inadvertently created it's own monarchy.

Think about it.

You have the ultra-wealthy which now make up the majority of congress as well as other local and state offices.

They have free health care, they pay little to no tax, you know all those TSA screenings people complain about? They don't have to go through them. They can't be given parking tickets. When they retire they get paid for life, along with health care benefits. The list goes on.

The ultra wealthy decide what is best for the working class, yet in no way do their own decisions effect them or their families as they have insulated themselves from the law that they make.

How exactly is this different from a monarchy? Every year the differences get smaller and smaller.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
Deadmanwalking_05

I tried to warn you all but no one would listen,maybe you'll pay attention to this...HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! (I told you fuckers I would get the last laugh)

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:02 AM   #3
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
I tried to warn you all but no one would listen,maybe you'll pay attention to this...HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! (I told you fuckers I would get the last laugh)
So you think you were right about your country screwing YOU, and that makes you happy?

Isn't that like celebrating the fact you were right about thinking you had cancer?
Old 05-07-2011, 07:45 AM   #4
Deadmanwalking_05

Ok dumbass...

Who said that Obama would be just like Bush Jr.?

Oh yeah that's right IT WAS Deadmanwalking

What has happened with the T.S.A. and patriot Act (here's a hint they were expanded under the current administration).

How many wars has the establishment dipshit gotten us out of?...survey says FUCKING ZERO!

Old 05-07-2011, 07:50 AM   #5
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn View Post
So you think you were right about your country screwing YOU, and that makes you happy?

Isn't that like celebrating the fact you were right about thinking you had cancer?
If I know what the problem is I know what the cure is....Ready to hear what that cure is (No,it isn't more cow bell).

Ron Paul 2012!

Old 05-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #6
ShadowMerchantBC

Exclamation

Quote:
America has inadvertently created it's own monarchy.

Think about it.

You have the ultra-wealthy which now make up the majority of congress as well as other local and state offices.

They have free health care, they pay little to no tax, you know all those TSA screenings people complain about? They don't have to go through them. They can't be given parking tickets. When they retire they get paid for life, along with health care benefits. The list goes on.

The ultra wealthy decide what is best for the working class, yet in no way do their own decisions effect them or their families as they have insulated themselves from the law that they make.

How exactly is this different from a monarchy? Every year the differences get smaller and smaller.
Are we talking about the same "Monarchy"?

Quit definition of Monarchy (Pre Parliament): In Monarchy the government consist of 1 King or Queen (also called the "Monarch") as the "absolute" head of state. Attending all political events, making laws, judgment, ambassador. Obviously this sovereign would have had an advisor, ranking generals and the like to aid him nevertheless.

With that said, being wealthy or "ultra rich" really has nothing specificly to do with Monarchy. Sure the Monarchy has high income and absolution but that can easily be said for every leader of every different form of government both modern and primitive! Still further a Monarchy does not generally have "cabinets" for democrats and republicans. Also remember that family plays a HUDGE part in Monarchy - as the legacy of the Monarch increases. Hints the Royal family which dates back to Medieval times!

In the states we have a government split down the middle (left wing right wing, republican and democratic). The president does not have ABSOLUTION! He can be removed from office if need be. He does not influence laws to the full degree as a Monarch does. The list goes on and on. But the point here is: American government is a far cry from the distant Monarchy. Remember it was our ancestors who defied the Royal Monarch of England in favor of democracy.

You are right to believe that the US government is currupt and filled with ultra rich capitalist pigs!

PS: Before his death, my father was a dedicated American patriot. To my deathbed will I remain a dedicated American born British Nationalist!
ShadowMerchantBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #7
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleK View Post
Dude, you don't know what the fuck your talking about. You are a fat isolated redneck who votes against his own interests. Nothing you say should EVER be taken seriously.
I take that as a complement seeing as how it was selfish bastards like yourself that helped cause the current problem by voting for a clusterfuck that is worse than his predecessor (Which many including myself thought was fucking impossible to do).

Old 05-08-2011, 01:14 AM   #8
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
OWho said that Obama would be just like Bush Jr.?

Oh yeah that's right IT WAS Deadmanwalking
You are taking all the credit for something you didn't say. If anything we should credit Alex Jones, as all you do is regurgitate whatever he posts online.

Do you not see that swallowing all the shite and reposting all the views of one single person makes you no better than the people who blindly followed bush?

Alex Jones is a head case. He is like David Icke. They take a story which is true, then add in 50% crazy, and the outcome is a story which is only partially true and just as nutty as true.

More importantly, if you do take his tripe to be 100% truth and are sincerely worried, then what actual actions have you taken to reverse the course of things? You post dozens of articles, all from Mr. Jones, and claim the sky is falling but to date you have done nothing other than copy and paste some articles online. Your activism begins and ends with your copy/paste skills, which makes you as effective as a billion other bloggers out there, except many of them have their own blogs and don't just post in a few threads in a Gothic message forum.

No offense, but if you were as worried or even as dedicated as you would have us believe you wouldn't celebrate the fact your government is screwing you, your family, and your fellow countrymen. You also would have posted something, anything, showing you did more over that past few years you have been posting here than copy and paste whatever Alex Jones posted on his website today. Thats the texbook definition of slacktivism dude.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:19 AM   #9
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleK View Post
Half the shit you mentioned isn't even remotely true.
Which shit would that be, specifically?
Old 05-08-2011, 06:14 AM   #10
Solumina

Well for one they can totally be given parking tickets, they are just usually able to argue their way out of them, but I can do that too.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 01:40 AM   #11
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Well for one they can totally be given parking tickets, they are just usually able to argue their way out of them, but I can do that too.
They can't ticket cars with diplomaitc or congressional plates.

It's a law, no shit, look it up.

The reason behind this is if a vote is called and they need Congressmen there right away they are legally able to just abandon their cars and run up the stairs to go vote.

http://tinyurl.com/497mq8g

They are only supposed to use their privileges when preforming their duties, but they have expanded this to include anything they do as part of this so they park everywhere, illegally, all the time.

This has been ongoing since the 1980's when I remember it being a hot button issue then.

To date, nothing has changed. The date on the link above talking about this was March 29 2011 - that means the same issue has been ongoing for over 30 years and it still has yet to be addressed.

If they get a ticket they merely have to have their assistant ring the police and tell them it was 'official business' and it will be removed from the system. They can't even be bothered to do that, as if they did someone might point that it wasn't official business, so they let it lapse until it goes to court and then the judge throws it out as they can't prosecute them.

Three decades of this and counting.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #12
Despanan

Quote:
No offense, but if you were as worried or even as dedicated as you would have us believe you wouldn't celebrate the fact your government is screwing you, your family, and your fellow countrymen. You also would have posted something, anything, showing you did more over that past few years you have been posting here than copy and paste whatever Alex Jones posted on his website today. Thats the texbook definition of slacktivism dude.
I keep saying, he needs to load up on weapons, ride his 4-wheeler to Juarez, and take on the crime syndicates himself. He's dying anyway, so he might as well go out in a blaze of insanity and see more of the world than his backyard.

Dude won't though. He's just going to sit around in his crappy, backwater Kentucky town, drink beer, shoot cans, and suckle at Uncle Sam's teat while copypastaing Alex Jones on the odd webforum until he choaks to death on his own scar-tissue.

It's really horrifically tragic if you think about it, so I try not to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote