Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
ShadowMerchantBC

Introduction: Confession of Julianus

Greetings peers. I feel that after some interesting debates that its offically time to introduce the depth of Julianus. Humanist beware: the content here in may not be suitable for your programmed mentality... Viewer discretion is advised.

Name: Julianus
Race: Proud White Caucasion
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Retired sex addict now converted to celibacy
Religious views: Interesting story but Fuck the bible! Fatalism is my faith. War is my strength. Radical extremist is my drive.
Political views: Anti american. American born British Patriot. Neutral neither left or right. Neither republican, democratic or anarchist. Warfare.
Inspiration/mentors: Queen Boudicca, Alexander the Great, Julius Ceaser, Roman Emperor Julianus (last pro pagan emperor of eternal Rome), Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Cold hearted emotionless serial killers, Individuals who fight and resist the mainstream, Myself!
Smoke: Quite
Drink: Quite
Social status: Independent. Silent. Friends have no value in the greater seme of things. Trust no one.
Relationship Status: Single 4 years and counting. A record to be beat for my age!
Children: Non. Never unless they were to be donated to genome therapy and eugenics!
Activities: Political statements. Meditation. Discipline. War.
Interestes: Europa. History. Ancient world. World War II. Cold War. Warfare. Martial Industrial. Alternative culture. Eugenics. Extremism. Swordsmanship. Falconry. Facism. Communism. Military vehicles. Battleships. Bombs. Aliens. The universe. The list goes on.

My obsession is another world. My earthly desire is the United Kingdom and that of Europa. Democracy ignite my hatred for my people, for my country and for this pathetic government! I'll kneel under the red banner any day! I strongly oppose freedom of the press. I strongly oppose interractial mixing. I strongly oppose whoreism. I strongly oppose drugs, tobacco, and alcohol. I oppose parenting and every aspect of children. I oppose religion. I oppose hippies, humanists, anarchist, atheists. I enjoy intelligent debates. I enjoy bring up offensive subjects. I enjoy breaking social law of order. I oppose modern day architecture. I fucking hate clones!
ShadowMerchantBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
ShadowMerchantBC

Once I was normal - a whoreism just like you. But then there in the sky above my grace was the Mighty Black Eagle! That moment proved to be moment proved to be my rebirth!

The world is about to change. Play the victim and grey shot, play the victor and reign!

Compare to me I dare you!

Old 06-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #3
Alan

No one cares. You're like a chihuahua that has to bark so loud because you'd die as soon as you enter a real fight.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #4
ShadowMerchantBC

She's probably right: you really must be black. And your humor really is bad. Are you always this angry and all worked up? And what's your beef with virgins anyways? What do you have against them? Rayne they held out longer than you? Or maybe you caught something. Pity pity. Least I stole afew hours and a lot of your mental energy, not to mention I brought you here

PS: you should be alittle more cautious with your words, not everyone with a semi automatic AK-47 is as controlled and laid back as i am! Never no when someone might punch afew bullets down your throught! Ever watch rampage (2009 film) good movie, but could happen any moment. You remind me of the dumbass who decided he would get on someone's sbit list by not adding extra foam to the customers expresso! In the end that dumbass ran in terror before being shot in the back by that customer.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:32 PM   #5
Alan

OH no, a gun, how scary!
real classy
Old 06-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #6
Saya

Until further notice I'm just going to assume every idiot who trolls this way is Kontan.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:26 AM   #7
Grausamkeit

Dude, what the hell is 'throught', 'sbit list', or 'expresso'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowReject
Ahm on ur forum, trawlling ur threeds!
Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:44 AM   #8
MissCheyenne

Lol, whut?!?!

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:58 AM   #9
Versus

I am content with the knowledge that I could kick his ass.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #10
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Well this troll might not be Kontan, he isn't smart enough, and he doesn't know how this website works. On top of that switching from wanting humanity to die off to barney is hardly an original thought.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #11
MechaSaya

We will battle. There will be blood.
MechaSaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 07:52 PM   #12
Razeal18

I leave for a measly 3 months and you get a militant m-f tranny hopped up on it's steroids? this simply will not due. and what asshole taught it to use a computer?
By thy shut soul's hypocrisy;
By the perfection of thine art
Which pass'd for human thine own heart;
By thy delight in others' pain,
And by thy brotherhood of Cain,
I call upon thee! and compel
Thyself to be thy proper Hell!

-Manfred by Lord Byron
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #13
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeal18 View Post
I leave for a measly 3 months and you get a militant m-f tranny hopped up on it's steroids? this simply will not due. and what asshole taught it to use a computer?
He's been dealt with for now, and if he comes back I'll deal with him again.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #14
mindless1

I like India.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #15
Murder.Of.Crows

I don't understand what's going on anymore. So I'm just going to rage now...
Old 06-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #16
Stormtrooper of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
OH no, a gun, how scary!
Not to mention it's an AK-47, not an AKM, a lighter and more reliable weapon first produced in 1959. Silly man, doesn't even know his Kalashnikovs.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #17
Alan

You, sir, have just won my admiration.
real classy
Old 06-09-2011, 06:54 PM   #18
Sinjob

Get outta here, ye fucking Nazi. Even if you are a troll, you're a bitch. You oppose clones? How about your little 'play the victor' propaganda? Ya'all look like a bunch of pussies who fucked up painting a swastika on your stolen middle school flag and were too lazy to fix it.

The only place that gun belongs is down your throat.
Sinjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:49 AM   #19
Stormtrooper of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
You, sir, have just won my admiration.
Thank you sir.