Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-18-2006, 02:40 PM   #26
my.soul.is.black.

::i have scars::
my.soul.is.black. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 02:41 PM   #27
Solumina

good for you
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 02:49 PM   #28
my.soul.is.black.

Question

(why dose no one like me)

i know
Old 04-18-2006, 02:51 PM   #29
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by my.soul.is.black.
(why dose no one like me)
because you post inane drivel that is frequently misspelled
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 02:55 PM   #30
my.soul.is.black.

like i told you before don't talk to me if you just want to make me mad
Old 04-18-2006, 03:02 PM   #31
my.soul.is.black.

who's breath??
Old 04-18-2006, 07:52 PM   #32
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
How about instead you don't talk unless you have something worth saying, and, as it's worth saying, you'll take enough time to grant it the correct spelling your thought deserves.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:18 PM   #33
Icarian Decoding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
DIE THREAD, DIE!!!

(German for "The Female Thread, The Female!!!!!")

My.Soul.is.a.queef
/me stares at the above modification, pondering how German teachers take over children's minds.

My take on self-mutilation.
If you need to do it, because you've got emotional problems, then do it. I know there are better alternatives, but it's you're life, and if you want to harm yourself, I'm not going to stop you. The fact is, sometimes it's the only solution, the only way out you can think of at the moment, and it's something you have to do.

I'm making it perfectly clear: It's not okay. You slice yourself up, you have problems. You need help. Save for the bottom disclaimer.

Disclaimer:
If you do it, because you want to be cool. Well... You're a moron.
If you do it, because you want to be "1337 ub3r-em0". Well... You're a fucking dumbass moron.
If you do it, because you want to be "1337 ub3r-em0 h4x0r" cool kid...
Well...

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD!

You may have problems. At that point, I wouldn't care.

My take on Confusion.
Duh. You're supposed to be confused. Atleast, that's my theory on life. I was once confused, about everything in life. Then, I had someone verbally bitchslap me every which way, and fix me up. He also helped me out alot. Then, I got directed to this:
http://users.aristotle.net/~diogenes/meaning1.htm

It didn't change my life, but it made me a bit happier.

My take on being sociable.
Fuck that.
Well, not all of it. It is nice to have some friends, but honestly, unless they are going to cover your ass, you don't need them. I have about, three friends I can think of off hand. We each know each other really well, and if it came to it, they would help me move a body. I would help them.
Just hang out with your main group of friends, and you'll be fine. That's what clicks are for. [I know I spelt that wrong].
Icarian Decoding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 08:19 PM   #34
Circle V

Go plagarize some Linkin Park lyrics, worm.

Er, not you, Jillian. Or you, Icarian.
Old 04-18-2006, 09:58 PM   #35
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarian Decoding
YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD!
You don't know this, but my brother is severely retarded.

I would very much prefer it if you would find another less offensive word to describe idiocy.

That is all.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:03 PM   #36
Icarian Decoding

Why?
Why do I always have to make the joke where someone has a relative with said condition?
EPS, I am honestly sorry, had I known that, I wouldn't have said it.
Old 04-18-2006, 10:04 PM   #37
Empty_Purple_Stars

It's all good man, like I said you didn't know.

Thats why I mentioned it, rather than getting pissed off.

No big deal.

Thanks though, no apology needed.
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:18 PM   #38
Icarian Decoding

The thing is, this is the second time it's happend today.
I made a Micheal Jackson joke, and it turns out one of my teachers had a relative who was abused sexually as a child.

Anyway, I had this thought.
So, if kids are cutting themselves, because they want to feel popular, then they must have a want to actually harm themselves. Now, this means they have a problem. Yet, those who tell them to stop complaining, are telling them they don't have a problem. Yet, if they are harming themself, they must have a problem, regardless if it's the one they claim to have. So if they still have a problem, and you're telling them they're not having the problem, then wouldn't that create more problems? And then, when you make jokes, like Circle V did [Not trying to pick on you, it's just you're the closest example], wouldn't that make more problems? So, couldn't with all this time spent, have been better used to treat the problem in the first place?
Old 04-19-2006, 04:57 PM   #39
my.soul.is.black.

Angry

fuck you all
tell on me I don't care I do hate all you assholes and I’m never posting again to bad too you guys would have liked me but your just like everyone else I meet, judgmental by how I first act and for all you people that are on here all the time get a life and I misspell on purpose okay?????????? GOODBYE hope to see you down stairs!!
Old 04-19-2006, 07:54 PM   #40
Draconysius

Believe it or not, everyone experiences these sensations and attitudes at some point in their existence. You can't pop up on some "gawthick" forums though, bitch and moan about how life sucks, and expect everyone to cry for you. You should go to hurtpussy.org (if I may quote an ooooold post); they'll sympathize. You, however, completely looked in the wrong direction for sympathy. This subculture is about literature and intelligence. The emo subculture would be perfect for you; go ahead and burn that label into your forehead. Go ahead, it will ascend your coolness!
Draconysius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 05:11 PM   #41
torirex

i can symphizize with you in school i am rejected and i read to escape
hell i have friends but they insult me and they think they're joking and they're not but i don't know how to tell them other than that life is just there
torirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 05:13 PM   #42
torirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconysius
Believe it or not, everyone experiences these sensations and attitudes at some point in their existence. You can't pop up on some "gawthick" forums though, bitch and moan about how life sucks, and expect everyone to cry for you. You should go to hurtpussy.org (if I may quote an ooooold post); they'll sympathize. You, however, completely looked in the wrong direction for sympathy. This subculture is about literature and intelligence. The emo subculture would be perfect for you; go ahead and burn that label into your forehead. Go ahead, it will ascend your coolness!
yes but this is a "whine" forum i mean no disrespect toward you but this is a place where you can "complain" k? No disrespect toward you.
torirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 04:14 AM   #43
roserougesang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle V
Go plagarize some Linkin Park lyrics, worm.

Er, not you, Jillian. Or you, Icarian.
Who was that for? I'm sorry, I've completely forgotten who everyone's referring to in this post. I never thought this post would have come back anyway.
No greater love than mine.
-Annie Lennox, Love Song For A Vampire-

Rouge Z. Hatter has FINALLY returned to Gnet!
roserougesang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 03:18 AM   #44
An Eccentric Cellist

Is it just me or is this a thread jacking? She may be new but she's looking for help, offer her a hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souldburned
I really need to write this, whine a bit so maybe I will feel better.

I've always been the kind of quiet girl that doesn't talk much and that is always alone, the truth is that I feel confort in being alone and most of the times my peers pretty much ignore me, it's my fault because I hardly trust anyone so since I started school this year I tried really hard to be more sociable. It didn't worked too well, half the persons from my class don't speak to me because I don't speak to them, I just can't get used to being around people. Also, I feel confused, very confused. Maybe it's because of my age ( I will be 16 in less than one month now ) but I don't know who I am, I have weird thoughts about the world and the people and I'm confused because of my feelings towards everything. That confusion is making me feel miserable, usually I spend my time drawing or writing( I've always loved art although some peoples make fun of me because I only draw 'monsters' ) or reading ( even in the internet all I usually do is reading ) sometimes I talk to people over the msn, but they mostly ignore me so I ignore them too.
I'm ashamed to say this, truly ashamed, but some years ago I started self hurting myself, nothing really bad ( only some scratches ), it has grown worst and now I cut myself almost everyday, I have my arms covered of scars and even words writen in my skin using a blade. It's not good I know and I want to stop ( also because I'm cutting deeper everyday ), but I feel unable to.
I have problems in home, my parents ( my mom actually ) don't accepts me just as I am and wants me to be an genius, it's hard to cope with that. I also sometimes have suicidal thoughts, but I'm too coward to even try that.
I just wanted to be happy, or at least to feel good. I wished I could live in my little world with my drawings and my books.
If you're happy alone why do you seem to need friends? how is it your fault if you're happy? But if you feel like making friends try looking at what they are reading and starting a conversation on that, join clubs that interest youand go to a local art show and observe what your peers are doing. Never ever stop being yourself and draw up your own opinions based on what you know and what you think is right. Who cares what they think if you like your art that's the only thing that matters.

Do you find the thoughts weird or is it weird to mainstream society? If you really believe that, okay it's what YOU believe; but if it's really out there think before speaking but don't go unheard.

Calmly talk to your mom about that. She probably just wants the best, I could be wrong. She's your mom she gave birth to you and no matter what you're connected to her and she'd die to save you that's how much your mom loves you.

That's not cowardice that's sense kicking in. Just don't set standards to high but always be at your full potential, don't panic in tight spots and just work through it all and you'll see the light, and always, always, always use good grammar what ever language you speak.

Confusion is necessary, without it you would be bored. Try meditation and breathing in rythm.

Alright on cutting you want to stop and so you can stop, throw out all things you use to cut or put them in places so if gone someone will notice. I'm guessing you ant the scars to atleast partially go away pure cocoa butter or vitamin E, the butter MUST be pure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by torirex
hell i have friends but they insult me and they think they're joking and they're not but i don't know how to tell them other than that life is just there
Tori! If I say or said something you find/found over the line tell me or smack me 'kay?

Same here went through the friend teasing last year, I hit a guy in pent up rage right in front of the teacher. I was and still am the class reject, I read and drew and played (what else) the cello to escape, I also proved anyone and everyone wrong who insulted my intellegence.
Hope I helped. ^__^ I was just trying to help if I pissed someone or you for that matter off.
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:20 PM   #45
An Eccentric Cellist

Wow! I feel like a genoius... Thanks for pointing that out.
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:24 PM   #46
tenet_2012

Sometimes, I wish that I had a British accent.

That would be cool.

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:07 PM   #47
DeadlyButtMonkey

British accents are cool.
DeadlyButtMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:02 PM   #48
Virulent Dryad

Quote:
No offense but what kind of name is my.soul.is.black?
*sigh*Cliches.
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Virulent Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:09 PM   #49
Virulent Dryad

Quote:
Originally Posted by torirex
Well, such is life. Teenagers can be real assholes sometime, usually amongst each other. Anyway, you're meant to have it difficult, with the hormones and the teenage rubbish surrounding you, it's not easy. But get used to it, because it certainly doesn't get any easier.
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Virulent Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 04:33 PM   #50
Catch

Souldburned, are you at a new school?

It sounds like you must be because seem to be having a fit about not knowing anyone.

Just get involved with some kind of after school activity where there is more time to get to know people. The world is a scary place, so it's hard to know who your real friends are. At least at the campus there is a small layer of protection.

It'll take time, but really when it comes down to it, worrying about your own personal safety is fine. I moved down to Texas and making friends is hard. Seems like the people you don't want to know are the most eager, because they just want someone to use. Finding real friends with common interests that won't judge me for being myself, that's a whole different story.