Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2004, 10:52 AM   #676
ohthefuckwell

him: what?
me: what what?
him: you just keep staring like i have boogers or something
me: lol no....i was reading
him: what?
me: i'd tell you if you had a booger
me: unless we were @ wal-mart or something
me: then i'd wait until we got home
me: "...ya know.....you have this HUGE green thing in your nose....been there a while now. thought about charging it rent......"
him: lmao@rent
him: what are you reading?
me: oh....i was reading the music posts
him: oh
me: and some hot & steamy e-mails from my midget lesbian transexual lover
Old 04-02-2004, 11:13 AM   #677
Empty_Purple_Stars

empty_purple_stars: LOL
Freaky Hu-Ker: and some hot & steamy e-mails from my midget lesbian transexual lover
Freaky Hu-Ker: lmao
Freaky Hu-Ker: yeah
Freaky Hu-Ker: shoulda seen his face
Freaky Hu-Ker: lol
empty_purple_stars: nice
empty_purple_stars: is she cute?
Freaky Hu-Ker: oh yeah
empty_purple_stars: mmmm
Freaky Hu-Ker: has a flat top, too
empty_purple_stars: hook me up!!
Freaky Hu-Ker: woohoo!
empty_purple_stars: i need a good cooter likkin
empty_purple_stars: cmon
empty_purple_stars: be a pal
Freaky Hu-Ker: think she has a cousin....
empty_purple_stars: tell her just to knock the dust off for me
Freaky Hu-Ker: LOL
Freaky Hu-Ker: oh, come on NOW.....hasn't been THAT long
empty_purple_stars: shhh
empty_purple_stars: who's counting
empty_purple_stars:ITS BEEN TOO LONG!!
empty_purple_stars: kinda like wolf brand chili
Freaky Hu-Ker: ******** had to break out the dustbuster for me *sigh*
Freaky Hu-Ker: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
empty_purple_stars: How long has it been since you had a nice big fat cock?
Freaky Hu-Ker: wolf brand = YUCK
empty_purple_stars: well thats just TOO LONG!!
Old 04-02-2004, 12:42 PM   #678
OnMyOwn

I just realized that no one apreciates my kindness and ability to understand and listen and the respect and space that i give towards the people around me. Nice Guys Finish Last << that goes well with me.
Good for me right im good and stuff but people seem more interested in desrespectful jerks who dont understand and no one cares about my opinion and its never used.

Why do i whine soo much??
why am i soo dumb??
why do i have to be soo different (in good way,i like this one but i still ask myself why)??
Why do i put myself down at times??ohh wait i know this one its cus very little people understand my point of view and the others dont care about me. so why do i care about them?? I dont know its just stupidity.
hey i dont know the answer to any of those and others that i didnt put.
Why did i waist your time reading this??
Old 04-02-2004, 12:45 PM   #679
Falling

i totally understand that On My Own. i deal with it in large quantities as well. just think of fire, it helps. sorta.
Old 04-02-2004, 12:59 PM   #680
OnMyOwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling
i totally understand that On My Own. i deal with it in large quantities as well. just think of fire, it helps. sorta.
Fire??? :? please explain why fire would make me feel better?
Old 04-02-2004, 01:49 PM   #681
vampyreeyes

talking to my friend from stroud on msn, just ate a mini pizza. Listening to nothing at the moment, going to look through cd collection and find something good. Found something, The Mission-Tower of Strength. Now going to nave some chocolate mint ice-cream and sit here for a few more hours, upon my server plays up again.
Old 04-02-2004, 07:48 PM   #682
Asurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
Crime Scene Photo...
The fuckers.
Old 04-02-2004, 10:57 PM   #683
Falling

for OnMyOwn: fire actually has nothing to do with it. i don't think anyway. it might have evrything to do with it. but for a bit of more real advice, i'd say that your good qualities may annoy or confuse others. which is pretty lame, but i found that out myself when one of my ex gals actually broke up with me cause i was "too nice." yeah, hurray for people and treating them well right? people are very lost, very uncertain. everyone seems too influenced by too many things in life. we're all just bodies with little domes of chaos doing our thinking. but seeing as how you're a nice guy, and not just nice by minding your manners but by really being cinsiderate, i believe that sort of calms the chaotic thought process. just keep from stressing, keep everything light humorous and flowing. clear thoughts, not too common but so important. good to know there is more out there.
Old 04-03-2004, 06:28 AM   #684
Darkness_Of_The_Night

Yea I got to love weekends. Yup I sure to. There nothing better then wakeing up and no one home. Yup thats the life. My parents just got up and left to go do what they wanted to do with out even wakeing me up to say good-bye or telling me when they will be back. Yea I am going to enjoy my day just staying home, watching tv, playing on the computer and listening to the fucking phone ring none stop.
Old 04-03-2004, 04:57 PM   #685
Asurai

Family reunions . . . bah. Everyone hates each other, but we get together once a year "because we're family, and family stick together."

Yea. I think that I'll stay away from the cleptomaniacs, convicts, ex-cons, addicts, and ********** in my family, thanks.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:08 AM   #686
Falling

INFORMATION:
there's a party in my pants, eveybodys going down, the big stuff.
Old 04-04-2004, 07:19 AM   #687
RetroGoth_queen

I am really happy, today I made my first major purchase

I went out and bought myself a Queen Size steel framed bed and I love it!
Old 04-04-2004, 07:21 AM   #688
Falling

INFORMATION(more):
stare at floor intensley, pop-tarts come out of toaster, lift lightly anything with stripes.
Old 04-06-2004, 10:04 AM   #689
ohthefuckwell

just curious....

show of hands.....

am i the only one who finds bob dylan being in a victoria's secret tv commercial to be JUST PLAIN WRONG?!?!!?

*shudder*

ohsovery unclean

ack
Old 04-07-2004, 01:40 PM   #690
black_fairy

Mmmmm.... I'm bored.... I'm tired too (and I don't know why, because I don't do ANYTHING..)

I've just had supper (soup and chicken).

Next tuesday I'll begin classes again... I have to do homework, but... bufff.... I'm on holidays, why do I have to think??? :roll:

My dad is working now (he works at night sometimes) and my brother is playing basketball. Tomorrow he'll go out with his friends, and I have to be here with my parents :?

I'm listening to Lacuna Coil....

I'm playing Solitario Spider....

I don't know what to write....
Old 04-07-2004, 05:24 PM   #691
comatoast

When did parachute pants come back and get renamed wind pants?

Where are these 10 million jobs going to come from?

Why did you have to die?
Old 04-07-2004, 10:50 PM   #692
WolfMoon

Who is the 'you' that you are talking about?
Old 04-08-2004, 03:28 AM   #693
Spraeg

Oy..... I just got off of work... new job..... goddamn I'm tired..... my job is fucking boring as hell, and my back hurts like hell, but oh well, I'm finally working again, which is all that matters to me, four months of being unemployed absolutely destroyed whatever sanity I had left... I'm tired, I should probably go to bed, but I promised someone I'd talk to them when they got up, and I have to call my parents since I forgot to do that today, all of which means I'm going to have to be up for at least another four hours...

sigh....

What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Old 04-08-2004, 12:33 PM   #694
Darkness_Of_The_Night

I cant wait. Tomorrow I am going to a JROTC Military Ball. Theres going to be food, danceing, and rewards. It starts at 7:00pm to 11:00pm. There is going to be over 100 people there. Its at a 5 star hotel. I have going to have alot of fun. Its about time I do some thing on my weekends.
Old 04-09-2004, 08:56 PM   #695
Ravena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asurai
Family reunions . . . bah. Everyone hates each other, but we get together once a year "because we're family, and family stick together."

Yea. I think that I'll stay away from the cleptomaniacs, convicts, ex-cons, addicts, and ********** in my family, thanks.
Why are you at my family reunion?! Get!
On second thought, please stay...
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 04-09-2004, 08:58 PM   #696
Ravena

I MISS KLIXIN!!!!

:cry:
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 04-10-2004, 05:58 AM   #697
OnMyOwn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling
for OnMyOwn: fire actually has nothing to do with it. i don't think anyway. it might have evrything to do with it. but for a bit of more real advice, i'd say that your good qualities may annoy or confuse others. which is pretty lame, but i found that out myself when one of my ex gals actually broke up with me cause i was "too nice." yeah, hurray for people and treating them well right? people are very lost, very uncertain. everyone seems too influenced by too many things in life. we're all just bodies with little domes of chaos doing our thinking. but seeing as how you're a nice guy, and not just nice by minding your manners but by really being cinsiderate, i believe that sort of calms the chaotic thought process. just keep from stressing, keep everything light humorous and flowing. clear thoughts, not too common but so important. good to know there is more out there.
true true. thanks
Old 04-10-2004, 06:43 PM   #698
Ravena

Where'd you get the coconuts?!
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 04-10-2004, 10:34 PM   #699
WolfMoon

I hate customers,I hate being a customer and I hate buying things.I hate retail.I hate people always wanting refunds for .50,if 50 cents matters so much to them, then why the fuck are they shopping someplace that charges over twice the normal price for their goddamned merchandise?GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I hate people that spend 80 dollars on Easter candy and can't throw a dollar in for charity!!Greedy bastards,that's okay those children dying of cancer don't really need your donations,right?

I already hate my new neighbors.They made a complaint they very day we were moving into our new apartment.They claimed that my husband was playing his drums,they must've seen us luggin' 'em up the stairs.That's completely laughable considering we spent all of that day and night doing nothing but hauling boxes up and down stairs,the drums were sitting unassembled in the corner of the living room.The only reason we didn't get any flack from the office was because our friend is one of the maintenance guys and helped us move all day.He could vouch for the fact that the drums were never beat on.

I fucking hate people starting shit for no goddamned reason.And it's always the bored old biddies that we happen to live around.I don't hate all old people,but I do hate alot of them.THey can't keep to themfuckingselves.

There,that's much better.What do I owe, Doc?
Old 04-10-2004, 11:22 PM   #700
Perfectly_Flawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena
I MISS KLIXIN!!!!

:cry:
Hehehe ... oh, I was lurking in here, but when I saw that I had to post.

Maybe you could add him to your msn list, so you two can stay in touch?

Sigh. I'm honestly contemplating cutting/exorcising someone from my life. Someone who has been so, so dear to me ... but tortures me in equal measure. Our relationship is, for me, the embodiment of Quod me nutrit, me destruit. Now more than ever though, it is leaning towards the destructive side.

I can't love him any less than I do. But it hurts, far too much to continue to be 'just friends' with him, and listen to all his outpourings about his devotion to his ex, hear him muse about dating some French girl ... who he already fucking slept with!!! Argh. If only I could move on. I want to just move on. I don't know whether I can handle even having him in my life, because, as I said, I love him and I can't change that. But he'll never love me in *that* sense, so it's just futile.

Makes me think of a long-argued question: which is stronger, love or friendship?

Talking with him last night killed me. Earlier, he had said that I'm his "closest and dearest friend"; his ex is a close second, but then I was informed that he calls her a few times a week! *dies* The last time he called me was when he left Perth, in June '03. He obviously cares for her so much more than he does, me ... and yet he claims the opposite. "Show me some fricken appreciation!" I feel like screaming to him.

I'm considering whether I should write him a goodbye letter, so that he knows why it is I'm letting him go. I don't know if I have the courage to do all this ... especially telling him how I feel. He'll get over me, I know it. He has her shoulder to cry on. He doesn't need me.

I also want my dearest friend back. I think she's returning from Israel soon ... I'm going to call up her family to check the exact date her plane touches down. My salvation ... "There is no greater balm for a broken heart than a good friend".

Ok, ok, enough moping ...

Below are my lovely FMBs :twisted:
Closed Thread