Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-10-2005, 09:50 PM   #1
InvisiGoth

Question If You Could Be An Animal

After my somewhat rocky start at this website ( I made a new thread instead of just reading the instructions, I didnt see them I swear!) I figured that perhaps maybe it would be wise to make a new thread with some rule-following material. So here it goes: if you could be an animal, any animal in the world, including mythical creatures, what would you be? I've always found it to be an interesting question to ask people so please take me seriously. Thank You

~Zenya
InvisiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 10:34 PM   #2
InvisiGoth

Hello darkangel29! nice to hear from you again. Yes yes I agree with that, beauty is definatly somthing worth considering. I myself would be a dolphin, simply so I could have the freedoms and mysteries of the oceans and still have the inteligence of something more than a fish. I do love the sea.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:48 PM   #3
Courtenay1218

I'd be a porcupine. If anyone fucked with me, I'd just rub my ass on them...or I'd be a Ball Python. I have one named Xavier, and he is just sooo chill. He doesn't bite, he'll give you kisses, he isn't finniky or anything, I love him. I'd wanna be like him...
Courtenay1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:04 PM   #4
AlKilyu

I'd be a giant radioactive monster with a giant radioactive schlong so that I may stick it into other giant radioactive monsters.

AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:17 PM   #5
pitseleh

A unicorn.

At least then, girls would ride me.
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:19 PM   #6
InvisiGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
I’d want to be a tapeworm. That way I slowly suck the life from you, from the inside out, and then you’d not be able to start any new threads.

Look, you’re shitting in people’s cornflakes and making a quick nuisance of yourself. Don’t be so goddamn thread happy, take some time to get to know everyone, and try to put some thought in a thread before you create it.
TStone, you are a very mean person and I am glad that tapeworms have short life spans because maybe you will too! I mean honestly! ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS MAKE UP FOR MY EARLIER MISTAKE! Darkangel29 and Alkilyu were very nice in explaining rules to me so I would not repeat mistakes, but rude people like YOU are mean and close-minded and should be locked in cages because your animals!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:30 PM   #7
InvisiGoth

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
I must be a mean sadistic asshole... :}
Yes, that prety much covers it. I'm nice only to those who do not insult me upon the first time we meet, rot it hell sadistic asshole, rot in hell..

*Sits up, composes self*

Well now that thats over...thank you for all your wonderful comments, keep them coming!
Old 10-10-2005, 11:34 PM   #8
Demonista_Ravenesque

I'd be a hobo

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 11:41 PM   #9
Demonista_Ravenesque

Basically...Hobos are stray creatures, rather active at night and have a high tolerance for alcohol...not to mention, they have a special scent. So I wanna be a hobo.

Old 10-10-2005, 11:47 PM   #10
Demonista_Ravenesque

Hmmm, so you wanna be a hobo too? But wait a second...You asked me what a hobo was, And now all of a sudden you know about their abilities!?!?! LIAR!

Old 10-11-2005, 12:01 AM   #11
AlKilyu

No no Demonista it's not "What Will You Be After High School?" it's "If You Could Be An Animal", for example...

I'd be a bat with a giant schlong so that I may stick it into other bats.

Look at his dick! Even he can't get over his ginormous bat schmeckle!
Old 10-11-2005, 12:03 AM   #12
Demonista_Ravenesque

Al, you have some kinda strange obsession with Animals with Giant schlongs...you are sickening and hilarious

Old 10-11-2005, 01:48 AM   #13
violet.crescent

violet remembers douglas coupland's comment on this very topic:

"if you could be an animal, what animal would you be?

"you already are an animal." c'est vrai, les gens sont aussi encore les bêtes.
violet.crescent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:33 AM   #14
nonfatsuperjesus

My psychologist asked me this same question once. Has to do with a person's id or some crap. Anyway, I said I'd be a Kobe Beef. All you do is drink beer and milk and get massaged all day. Of course your slaughtered later but what isn't? At least you lived a good life.
nonfatsuperjesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 09:03 AM   #15
edible_eye

tstone - you made me laugh 'til my eyes watered, especially with that last post. shame on you.

and darkangel - if you're gonna be a pussyhound, at least come right out and say it. all this pseudo-nice-guy stuff can be summarily obliterated by your signature.

superjesus - damn. i think you picked the best animal.

invisigoth - maybe it's the psych nurse in me, but i like this attempt at interaction. it's heads-and-tails above your earlier posts. as far as the animal thing goes - i think i'll be another kobe beef and hang out with nonfatsuperjesus. i like beer.

and alkilyu - that's a fuckin' well-hung bat.

oh, and demonista - cute as a button.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:52 AM   #16
AlKilyu

Ya zoos make horrible places to take your dates, especially if the male elephants are out that day. Those fuckers set the bar too high!

Hmm...size isn't everything (or so I tell myself) so maybe I'd be a sensual lizard (with a schlong of course) that would use his sensuality with other sexy sensual lizards...

Old 10-11-2005, 10:39 AM   #17
Disfunction

I'd be a Donnie Osmond. They are an endangered species.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 10:43 AM   #18
goth_xx

If i could be any animal mythical or real....shyt i'd be a drunken squirrel, or a vampire...yupp there'z mee
goth_xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 10:56 AM   #19
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by goth_xx
If i could be any animal mythical or real....shyt i'd be a drunken squirrel
Old 10-11-2005, 11:08 AM   #20
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by goth_xx
If i could be any animal mythical or real....shyt i'd be a drunken squirrel, or a vampire...yupp there'z mee
Ok, I'll go there if no one else wants it..

You DO know that even mythically, a VAMPIRE is NOT an animal.

Please tell me you know that, and your fingers were simply possessed by a crazed demon..
Empty_Purple_Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 03:50 PM   #21
pitseleh

If I may play the devil-spawn's advocate (ha ha) for a bit - and Lana Cree, why are you still here?

- Maybe she meant a vampire bat?

I think I'd like her to be one of those. They live in remote caves and such, far away from the internet.

And have huge schlongs, like Al's.

Last edited by pitseleh; 10-11-2005 at 03:51 PM. Reason: hyphenation
pitseleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 04:03 PM   #22
Jane13

Wha?! This thread is interesting I think I'd be an armadillo- it looks funny and jumps about ten feet when it's scared. I think they're also nocturnal... mythical... hm.. maybe somekind of shapeshifting hedgehog pixy that can sneak up on people and scare the hell out of them.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 05:15 PM   #23
1TOOMANY

I'd be a fucking platypus and people would be swimming around like what the fuck is that, then I would proceed to kick the shit out of them with my venomous hind foot, bitchslap them with my beaver like tail, then I would bite and poke the fuck out of them with my duck like beak and be like what the fuck are you looking at.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:49 PM   #24
InvisiGoth

He He, platypus is a funny name...
Old 10-11-2005, 06:56 PM   #25
edible_eye

why are people apologizing to me? this is the second thread i've visited where someone is apologizing to me.

tell me to fuck off... or something. tell me to eat shit... or something. just don't apologize - it makes me feel dirty.

darkangel - you are who you are. don't apologize for it, especially not to me. who am i to you? no one. your signature wasn't "foolishness", it was a quote you admired for some reason - hell, it's a quote i admire also - and the fact you used it didn't ruin any "image" you might have garnered in all of your 27 posts. relax, dude.

1toomany - that post made me laugh hard. i never thought of a platypus as a bad ass. nice one.