Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 08-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #101
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I know that you're a conservative libertard and shit, but you seriously can't fucking believe politics are that simple.
Actually the matter is quite simple,if things can't be changed the peaceful way (Elections) then one is left with the last option on the table (Armed Revolution).

Plus the drug cartel problem would fade the fuck away if Drugs were legalized.

Look at history for the proof.

American Alcohol Prohibition for example.

When booze was banned all sorts of problems sprouted up over night (the real Scarface and the cartels he was in charge of).

When the ban on booze was done away with,crime levels returned to their pre-booze ban status.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:47 PM   #102
LenorePoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
Well considering Mussolini's people had the stones (After the Allies got a good foot hold) to hunt the bastard down,shoot him and then hang him up by his heels in the town square (I would say all was forgiven after that).

Also If Mexicans don't like their government,why don't they do something about it instead of trying to flood into the south western U.S. Illegally?
thats what I don't understand.... they want to be Americans, want to escape their third world country... but they wave Mexican flags?
LenorePoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:52 PM   #103
Alan

I'm an American citizen. I'm a Mexican.
You really are racist. It's not trolling; you're racist but just don't understand or don't admit it.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #104
Lord Whiskerton

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenorePoe View Post
thats what I don't understand.... they want to be Americans, want to escape their third world country... but they wave Mexican flags?
Wanting to "escape" from your country doesn't mean you want to cut your cultural ties with it. Can't Mexicans still be proud of their homeland, while wanting to come to America for better lives?

Second Account that I doubt I'll be using: MiladyMalice
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:56 PM   #105
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Whiskerton View Post
Wanting to "escape" from your country doesn't mean you want to cut your cultural ties with it. Can't Mexicans still be proud of their homeland, while wanting to come to America for better lives?
What about the Flag incidents?

It doesn't bother me that someone is proud of where they come from.

What really pisses me off is the actions that were taken on American soil,perpetuated by Mexican/former Mexican nationals.

They can wave their flags all the want until they take an American flag off the mast and run up Mexico's flag.

Doing so is an insult to the host country,and serves as a call to arms for the native born population.

Old 08-02-2010, 09:13 PM   #106
Alan

Sons of the land! They have desecrated our flag! This constitutes a just cause of war. Their lives nor ours are as important as the glory of our motherland, which must remain as one in presence of those that would undermine it from the inside by asserting their differences!

Guess what political ideology that sounds like.
real classy
Old 08-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #107
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Sons of the land! They have desecrated our flag! This constitutes a just cause of war. Their lives nor ours are as important as the glory of our motherland, which must remain as one in presence of those that would undermine it from the inside by asserting their differences!

Guess what political ideology that sounds like.
What would've happened if a group of American Citizens even attempted to do the same thing in Mexico?

My guess is you wouldn't hear from said American Citizens for a long time,if word of it even got out of the town it happened in.

Old 08-02-2010, 09:24 PM   #108
Alan

You should take at least one political science class or something.
real classy
Old 08-02-2010, 09:33 PM   #109
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
You should take at least one political science class or something.
Answer the question Jill

What would have happened to American Citizens if they had tried to pull a stunt like that in Mexico?

Old 08-02-2010, 09:41 PM   #110
Alan

The conditions would not happen. Your question is a red herring.
But you want to hear it as is right now? Despite the stupidity that Americans would move to Mexico?
They'd be treated so well. The border cities would market themselves with big houses and low property values. Cool huh?
real classy
Old 08-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #111
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
The conditions would not happen. Your question is a red herring.
But you want to hear it as is right now? Despite the stupidity that Americans would move to Mexico?
They'd be treated so well. The border cities would market themselves with big houses and low property values. Cool huh?
That is unadulterated bull shit and you know it,they would be thrown in jail (If they were lucky) for trying to take over the Mexican Government.

Old 08-02-2010, 09:47 PM   #112
KontanKarite

Quote:
I never insulted you. ): lol
I know you didn't. BUT, I just want you gone, really. You see, you're not really worth engaging in conversation worth having. You're a bigoted fascist, BUT you're probably a VERY good troll. Beyond that, you're not worth the effort beyond this of having a fucking audience with a pile of dog shit.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #113
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
That is unadulterated bull shit and you know it,they would be thrown in jail (If they were lucky) for trying to take over the Mexican Government.
The fuck are you talking about? Mexican Americans aren't trying to take over the American government you delusional fuck.
real classy
Old 08-02-2010, 09:53 PM   #114
Despanan

Still waiting for BTS to respond with proof.

I suppose Alan won't bitch when I say that he can't back up his argument and thus has not responded in over a week.

Am I breaking the gnet rules Alan?

I am waiting on pursed breath for your okay to call BTS a cunt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #115
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
The fuck are you talking about? Mexican Americans aren't trying to take over the American government you delusional fuck.
Listen dumbfuck,if an American Citizen so much as crosses into Mexico for a visit with so much as a spent shell casing in the car/truck (Not even a loaded cartridge) they can look forward to spending 5 years or more in a Mexican prison,for get this.."Planning an Over throw of the Mexican Government" it has happened multiple times,and continues to happen to this day.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #116
Deadmanwalking_05

Now imagine if American Citizens crossed into Mexico,then took down a Mexican flag and put "Old Glory" in it's place.

The American Citizens wouldn't be heard from again...I few pieces MIGHT be mailed to their next of kin,but they would be in a world of shit just the same,because actions like that are seen as an act of war.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #117
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
Still waiting for BTS to respond with proof.

I suppose Alan won't bitch when I say that he can't back up his argument and thus has not responded in over a week.

Am I breaking the gnet rules Alan?

I am waiting on pursed breath for your okay to call BTS a cunt.
You can, but come on, don't be a dick about it; you know I was right and now it makes you even more right.
real classy
Old 08-02-2010, 10:35 PM   #118
Despanan

Quote:
You can, but come on, don't be a dick about it; you know I was right and now it makes you even more right.
I will allow this, but only because it furthers my interests.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 11:02 PM   #119
d0p3y

Quote:
Just thought I'dleave this here, from
http://dcourier.com/main.asp?Section...rticleID=83864

• 83 percent of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

• 86 percent of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

• 75 percent of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

• 24.9 percent of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals.

• 40.1 percent of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals.

• 48.2 percent of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals.

• 29 percent (630,000) of convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.

• 53 percent plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

• 50 percent plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

• 71 percent plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".

• 47 percent of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47 percent, 92 percent are illegal aliens.

• 63 percent of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63 percent, 97 percent are illegal aliens.

• 66 percent of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegal aliens.

• 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the U.S. to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S. citizens.

• 97.2 percent of all costs incurred from those illegal births were paid by the American taxpayers. That is almost ALL of them!

yes, there are bad apples amongst the immigrants, but is'nt that true in every race? and amongst that theres hard working people that pay taxes and don't commit crimes, take my mother as an example she has 13+ years on the united states cleaning houses for a living in 13+ years she has never gotten so much as a traffic sitation, she pays taxes every year on the hopes that one day an immigration reform will come that notices she has followed all the laws and she DESERVES her papers.

For every illegal there is out there doing some sort of crime there is another like my mother. this is why this is not an easy fix beacause it involves millions of peoples lives.

"No todo es blanco o negro, es gris todo depende del matiz..."
(Mago de oz)

"your life does not belong to you, it belongs to the people that love you."
(incognito)

"laying to ones self, is laying to the world"
(incognito)

"El que por su gusto muere, hasta la muerte le sabe."
(incognito)
d0p3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:29 AM   #120
LenorePoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite View Post
I know you didn't. BUT, I just want you gone, really. You see, you're not really worth engaging in conversation worth having. You're a bigoted fascist, BUT you're probably a VERY good troll. Beyond that, you're not worth the effort beyond this of having a fucking audience with a pile of dog shit.
If you want me gone so bad, simply put me on ignore. As of yet I haven't broken any gnet rules so I haven't done anything wrong.
LenorePoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 02:11 AM   #121
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
If you want me gone so bad, simply put me on ignore. As of yet I haven't broken any gnet rules so I haven't done anything wrong.
You disagreed with popular thought on G.net.

Welcome to the club... pull up a section of trenchline and get behind the .30 Cal...helmets are in the next dugout.

Also you need to be on the lookout for Wolverines (a few turned up missing)

Here's a tip if you hear a low growl get the hell out of the area as fast as you can.

Old 08-03-2010, 02:36 AM   #122
Still Jack

^ Fucking hell, you're such a wanker.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:39 AM   #123
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
^ Fucking hell, you're such a wanker.
Where the fuck are those god damned Wolverines when I need them?

Old 08-03-2010, 03:27 AM   #124
Still Jack

You know, sometime I'd like to get really fucked up with you, just to see what you're like when you're all mellowed out and shit.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:09 AM   #125
KontanKarite

Quote:
Look, you can't even engage with someone on a sensical level about this.

Your argument: People should follow the rules because they're the rules. Of course this is laced with a shit attitude.

My argument: Indeed rules are in place to control many things, but I would beg the standard that human decency and compassion should prevail in the face of unfair rules. That rules should be challenged and changed in order to improve the standard of life for all. Sometimes, rules aren't good enough.

You have no retort. None. You lack counter points or any good reason whatsoever, to embrace your claim of rules are rules and that's that.

You have two options. Yield to the side of compassion or admit that you are a fascist.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote