Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
vindicatedxjin

Mexican drug cartels now control parts of Arizona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HzD3...eature=popular

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Deadmanwalking_05

If things have gotten that bad I feel it's time to start stacking the bastards up like cord wood along the border (As a WARNING,if they fail to heed said warning they will join anyone else on the pile).

And no it wouldn't be an attack,it would be a defensive action,because if this is in fact what is going on, we are seeing an invasion go down,and we (myself included) need to repel said invasion.

They don't mind shooting at our people on our side of the border I think it's long over due that we start returning the favor.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #3
d0p3y

Deadman, you are asking for war with your neighboring country... your stupid.

"No todo es blanco o negro, es gris todo depende del matiz..."
(Mago de oz)

"your life does not belong to you, it belongs to the people that love you."
(incognito)

"laying to ones self, is laying to the world"
(incognito)

"El que por su gusto muere, hasta la muerte le sabe."
(incognito)
d0p3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:34 AM   #4
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0p3y View Post
+1

Lets not forget two important things here:

1. The cartels are not the average citizens or the government. starting a war with a country because you do not like a small segment of the population is pretty silly.

2. The only reason the cartels exist is because of American drug policy. You don't see cartels working in places like The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Luxembourg, Switzerland, etc - why? Because those countries have all decriminalised some if not all drugs.

As long as Americans want to buy drugs and the American government sets up laws to stop it, there will always be a black market trade.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:21 AM   #5
Deadmanwalking_05

Okay I see now,I'm the blood thirsty bastard because I want to defend my country and my fellow citizens from harm.

Fuck me what an asshole.

*Sarcasm off*

Old 06-16-2010, 03:44 AM   #6
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn View Post
+1

Lets not forget two important things here:

1. The cartels are not the average citizens or the government. starting a war with a country because you do not like a small segment of the population is pretty silly.

2. The only reason the cartels exist is because of American drug policy. You don't see cartels working in places like The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Luxembourg, Switzerland, etc - why? Because those countries have all decriminalised some if not all drugs.

As long as Americans want to buy drugs and the American government sets up laws to stop it, there will always be a black market trade.
Coming from two of the biggest fucktards on here I'll take that as a compliment.

Old 06-16-2010, 06:51 AM   #7
vindicatedxjin

...deadman go away.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 06-16-2010, 07:44 AM   #8
Deadmanwalking_05

I'm talking about going after the Armed Cartel Members,unarmed civilians would be detained and turned over to local law enforcement.

Old 06-16-2010, 10:39 AM   #9
Alan

Jesus christ, I promised myself I wouldn't talk to you, but what the fuck happened to your libertarian ideas?
You just said innocent civilians should be detained. Fuck off you Pinochet wannabe.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #10
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Jesus christ, I promised myself I wouldn't talk to you, but what the fuck happened to your libertarian ideas?
You just said innocent civilians should be detained. Fuck off you Pinochet wannabe.
They aren't innocent if they are here ILLEGALLY they are breaking the laws of this country by not going through the process MILLIONS of others have went through and still have to go through to become a LEGAL citizen of the United States.

There is a Reason they are called ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Besides the detainment and deportation of UNARMED ILLEGAL immigrants isn't a big change from what the U.S. has been doing for decades.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #11
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0p3y View Post
Why, exactly, would Mexico to go to war with the United States should we attempt to defend ourselves from a hostile criminal element? Are you suggesting that we should just let these cartels have free reign?

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #12
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05 View Post
They aren't innocent if they are here ILLEGALLY they are breaking the laws of this country by not going through the process MILLIONS of others have went through and still have to go through to become a LEGAL citizen of the United States.

There is a Reason they are called ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Besides the detainment and deportation of UNARMED ILLEGAL immigrants isn't a big change from what the U.S. has been doing for decades.
I didn't know all unarmed civilians are illegal.

Oh wait

THEY AREN'T
real classy
Old 06-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #13
Beneath the Shadows

They are if they violated the law to get here.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 06-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #14
vindicatedxjin

Dude, theres about 12 million undocumented immigrants living here in the US of A... and I dunno if you realize it but almost all of them pay taxes into the system, cuz their employers deduct taxes from what they make. Do you know that billions of dollars are paid into social security alone??? Immigrants here...have families, homes, cars and lives, just like everyone else. They are active members of our economy and society.... not "invaders" and they shouldn't be treated like criminals...

Bring Kontan Back
Old 06-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
donmara

What's funny about the illegal immigration issue in the U.S, is how illegal Europeans (Russians, Poles, Bulgarians) and Asians manage to get away by diverting attention to the most notorious immigrant social group. I find this hilarious.
donmara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #16
donmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
..Pinochet wannabe.
Ew, that name sure made me cringe.
donmara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:03 PM   #17
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Dude, theres about 12 million undocumented immigrants living here in the US of A... and I dunno if you realize it but almost all of them pay taxes into the system, cuz their employers deduct taxes from what they make. Do you know that billions of dollars are paid into social security alone??? Immigrants here...have families, homes, cars and lives, just like everyone else. They are active members of our economy and society.... not "invaders" and they shouldn't be treated like criminals...
They violated the law by entering the United States illegally, and they violated the law again by seeking employment without a green card/work visa. They are criminals. It doesn't matter if they pay taxes, as those taxes are gotten illegally. (Not to mention that most of them don't pay income taxes in any case, and those that do do so because they have forged paperwork, which is also illegal. So is operating a car without a license.)

Not to mention that this topic is about drug cartels, not run-of-the-mill illegal immigrants. You should know this, as it is your topic.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 06-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #18
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by donmara View Post
What's funny about the illegal immigration issue in the U.S, is how illegal Europeans (Russians, Poles, Bulgarians) and Asians manage to get away by diverting attention to the most notorious immigrant social group. I find this hilarious.
I find it sad. They need to be dealt with just as much as those that come up from Mexico and other points south. They're just as much criminals as the Hispanic variety.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 06-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #19
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows View Post
I find it sad. They need to be dealt with just as much as those that come up from Mexico and other points south. They're just as much criminals as the Hispanic variety.
I Agree,if they are here Illegally they need to be deported from this Country and sent back to their respective Country of Origin.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #20
Alan

Quote:
Not to mention that this topic is about drug cartels, not run-of-the-mill illegal immigrants. You should know this, as it is your topic.
Excuse us, but YOU'RE the one who fucking responded to the idiotic sentiment of rounding up unarmed civilians by saying "well they're illegal"
real classy
Old 06-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #21
Beneath the Shadows

Actually I responded to a statement you made. So, yeah, I guess I did respond to an idiotic sentiment.

However, I am more interested in discussing the situation with the cartels in this topic, not the illegal immigrants. If I want to discuss illegal immigration, there's already an active topic I can post in.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Old 06-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #22
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
They violated the law by entering the United States illegally, and they violated the law again by seeking employment without a green card/work visa.
And yet they still get hired by people who ARE legal, and who KNOW that they are illegal... Because they are DEPENDABLE workers.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 06-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #23
Alan

Quote:
Actually I responded to a statement you made. So, yeah, I guess I did respond to an idiotic sentiment.
OH snap! Bitch uses her fingernails!

You didn't respond to a statement I made; you fucking followed Deadman's derailment after I called on him for pathetically trying to link two different issues and proclaiming a fascist opinion by it, THEN you seem pretty sympathetic to his stance of rounding up unarmed citizens because, by your own words, they're criminals because they're illegal, AND THEN have the nerves to whine about xjin's stance against yours. What does it feel to be on the fearmongering side?
real classy
Old 06-16-2010, 09:37 PM   #24
KontanKarite

If they don't have a green card or work visa, then sure. They're illegal and therefore criminal. It's a rather soft kind of criminal though. It's not like they're trying to ruin society or anything. They're just not playing by the established rules.

They're breaking the law. They should be dealt with. Then again, I'm not talking about benevolence, just what the laws say.

Oddly enough... I find myself agreeing with Sternn. SOMETIMES he is correct.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:28 PM   #25
Apathy's_Child

You guys are aware you've let Deadman do his usual again, right? I mean, I'm not gonna demand everyone stop feeding him. I just want to make sure you understand that y'all are still getting buttfucked by a troll.

Carry on.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote