Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-04-2009, 10:27 AM   #51
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
Change your clothes and wipe that greasy black junk off of your face and I'll hit it, honeytits.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #52
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
It isn't that she is quite unattractive and chubby, rather she seems to have no idea how to flatter herself in the least and has chosen things that make her look ridiculous.

It was a top that I designed for Art.
That was me in my Emo phase.
Honeythorn, that's exactly what I've been trying to say. I'm not overwight, I'm not underweight, yet I'm not slim, either. I'm just in need of toning.
UnderwaterOphelia, I'm over the "Greasy black junk" look.
Damn, I need to update my pictures....
Yvette_Du_Pointe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:40 AM   #53
JCC

Yeah, but... you still roleplay. And you like Elliot Minor. It's like the spirit of a fat person was zooming around the astral plane and decided to fuck with the natural order of things by possessing a body that wasn't morbidly obese just to throw people off guard. Steven, who is also evidently an evil genius and master of deception based upon his unnervingly small and squinty eyes, saw through your clever disguise and thought it not wise to fraternise with a rival for the throne of evil. We're not wrong, we just slightly misinterpreted the evidence that we found.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:53 AM   #54
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Yeah, but... you still roleplay. And you like Elliot Minor. It's like the spirit of a fat person was zooming around the astral plane and decided to fuck with the natural order of things by possessing a body that wasn't morbidly obese just to throw people off guard. Steven, who is also evidently an evil genius and master of deception based upon his unnervingly small and squinty eyes, saw through your clever disguise and thought it not wise to fraternise with a rival for the throne of evil. We're not wrong, we just slightly misinterpreted the evidence that we found.
Correction. I used to like Elliot Minor.
I don't listen to them anymore. I remain friends with them, but I no longer listen to their music. It was much better when they weren't famous.
And, you sound like a guy who's had too much sugar for his own good. Either that or too much Absinthe.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:04 AM   #55
JCC

You've the personality of someone that's had too many cupcakes for their own good; it seems that your physical stature just hasn't caught on yet.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #56
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette_Du_Pointe View Post
or too much Absinthe.
What does that even mean?
Old 05-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #57
Solumina

Quote:
You've the personality of someone that's had too many cupcakes for their own good; it seems that your physical stature just hasn't caught on yet.
There is nothing wrong with eating loads of cupcakes, cupcakes are delicious
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #58
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette_Du_Pointe View Post
No. The game is far from over.
1: That is an old picture, taken when I was 15 for my Art portfolio. It was a top I designed.
Please tell me you got an F.

Quote:
2: I have changed a lot since then. Not just my style, but my body, too. I've lost weight and I've gained height.
Next time, you might want to take a look at some of my more modern pictures. You know, the ones taken this year and last year.
Yvette, as I've said previously, I don't understand why you're so adverse to the idea that Steven isn't attracted to you because you dress poorly and need to exercise. This possibility is indubitably preferable to the alternative, which, unfortunately, appears increasingly likely to be the truth-- your personality is so insufferable that not even a teenage boy, for all his hormones and all your clothes bribes, can ignore it.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:50 AM   #59
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
What does that even mean?
It means implying that I'm drunk but thinking that she'll be thought of as something of a savant and gain our respect if she can namedrop absinthe rather than just saying 'drunk'.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #60
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
Please tell me you got an F.

Yvette, as I've said previously, I don't understand why you're so adverse to the idea that Steven isn't attracted to you because you dress poorly and need to exercise. This possibility is indubitably preferable to the alternative, which, unfortunately, appears increasingly likely to be the truth-- your personality is so insufferable that not even a teenage boy, for all his hormones and all your clothes bribes, can ignore it.
Nope. I got a B.

I don't dress poorly. Not anymore.
Here's my most recent picture:
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...lassiclook.jpg
A blazer, dress trousers and a white turtle neck top.
See, I wear smart stuff for fun now.
I have to. I'm going to be working in The Old Course Hotel in St. Andrews, so it's bye-bye my other look.
Edit: That is a pretty bad picture of me, actually. It's blurry. My Mum took that.
Double edit: My friends are moaning at me to wear less black.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:54 AM   #61
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Quote:
It means implying that I'm drunk but thinking that she'll be thought of as something of a savant and gain our respect if she can namedrop absinthe rather than just saying 'drunk'.

Wrong.
When my friends drink it, they're just as crazy and as stupid and as far-fetched as you are.
Edit: And I don't eat cupcakes all the time. No. Instead, I eat dried Mango slices when I'm bored. I eat cupcakes when my Mum can be bothered paying a ridiculous price for them, which isn't that often. My Dad often nags her into buying them.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #62
JCC

Are- are the blazer and the trousers different shades or am I going crazy? For your sake, hope that I'm insane.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:17 PM   #63
Still Jack

So, let me get this straight. You're implying that absinthe induces a different effect than other alcoholic beverages. You're wrong.
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #64
Solumina

Quote:
Are- are the blazer and the trousers different shades or am I going crazy? For your sake, hope that I'm insane.
I think it is just the shading, either way the crotch on the pants is so atrocious that I don't want to look at the picture ever again. I completely stand by my previous statement that she has no idea how to dress herself.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:04 PM   #65
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
And I wanted her to say it.
Damn you.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #66
Malice In Wonderland

You dress like a 70 year old woman.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:37 PM   #67
StarredLeaf

Yeah that outfit is not flattering at all. Look if I were you I would just stop replying to this thread with photos. You're a cute girl but stop trying to prove something to them, they're just going to keep flaming you.
StarredLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #68
maggot

MORE PICTURES!!!!

Please?
Old 05-04-2009, 09:17 PM   #69
Pineapple_Juice

I thought you were saying that as a reply to StarredLeaf and then I remembered your little schpeil about taking her under your wing and all that.

To be fair, I thought the peace sign picture was cute, and her hair when she's wearing that awful shirt is likewise aesthetically pleasing. She looks better than I do-though depending on the date and time, that could say very little.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #70
RozzVanian

You're fine. Not fat at all. But find a happy medium between business woman and emo, and you should be good to go.

I hate to say it, but I like the first picture better, just because of your hair.
Who's that walking in the streets?
-Christian Death
RozzVanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:16 PM   #71
Mir

When I'm feeling blue, I read RozzVanian's posts, and they make laugh out loud.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:13 AM   #72
RozzVanian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
When I'm feeling blue, I read RozzVanian's posts, and they make laugh out loud.
Whatever makes you happy.
Who's that walking in the streets?
-Christian Death
RozzVanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:39 AM   #73
maggot

No, CR7Abi is under my wing, silly!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:20 AM   #74
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
It means implying that I'm drunk
Anyone knowing you in any way will say that it's not an unfair implication without base in reality.
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:42 AM   #75
Yvette_Du_Pointe

Well, there's been some progress.
On Friday, after much thinking in the week before, I spoke to Steven and told him to just forget what I'd said to him, that it didn't matter anymore.
In otherwords, I've moved on. I'm staying away from men. They cause too much confusion.
That being said, I went to club "Out" last night with my Gay mate Kyle and got asked out by a girl that my mate Kirsty knows. Don't know if she was taking the piss, feeling sorry for me or being serious. I'll ask Kirsty.
Joy. My life is getting so much better. And to top it all off, I am typing with one hand because I have tendonitis in the other and I am drugged up on pain killers. I may not be thinking clearly, so I asked Kyle to confiscate (SP?) my phone until I'm feeling better.