Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #401
PortraitOfSanity

Are you really still posting this shit?

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #402
Deadmanwalking_05

Check this Out

http://www.infowars.com/reagan-insid...d-u-s-economy/

Reagan insider: ‘GOP destroyed U.S. economy’

Paul B. Farrell
MarketWatch
August 10, 2010

“How my G.O.P. destroyed the U.S. economy.” Yes, that is exactly what David Stockman, President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget, wrote in a recent New York Times op-ed piece, “Four Deformations of the Apocalypse.”

Get it? Not “destroying.” The GOP has already “destroyed” the U.S. economy, setting up an “American Apocalypse.”

Yes, Stockman is equally damning of the Democrats’ Keynesian policies. But what this indictment by a party insider — someone so close to the development of the Reaganomics ideology — says about America, helps all of us better understand how America’s toxic partisan-politics “holy war” is destroying not just the economy and capitalism, but the America dream. And unless this war stops soon, both parties will succeed in their collective death wish.

Read entire article Here

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/rea...0?pagenumber=1

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:18 PM   #403
the-nihilist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity View Post
Are you really still posting this shit?
Obviously he's got nothing better to do than climb the staircase to nowhere.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #404
Deadmanwalking_05

The Mainstream Media Can't Keep A Good Patriot Down

http://www.infowars.com/desperate-es...oax-backfires/

Desperate Establishment’s Latest Rand Paul Hoax Backfires

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Prison Planet.com
Friday, August 13, 2010

The latest media hoax targeting Kentucky primary winner Rand Paul has exploded in the establishment’s face after a claim that Paul “kidnapped” a woman during a college prank was revealed to be completely mischaracterized, showing once again how desperate the system is to discredit Paul and prevent him from leading a populist revolt against the status quo.

The corporate media has now launched no less than three hyped or outright manufactured “controversies” in an effort to tear down Paul’s popularity in the less than three months since he won the Kentucky primary. The system is scared stiff of what Paul represents because he is a true constitutionalist with a real chance of winning in October after having brushed aside establishment Republican candidate Trey Grayson back in May.

On the very night of his primary success, the media kicked into high gear and instantly tried to characterize Paul as a hypocrite and a racist elitist simply because he held his victory celebration at a country club.

When this attempt to smear Paul fell flat on its face, the Civil Rights sideshow was ramped up, with MSNBC airing eight different segments totaling 37 minutes with every single guest attacking Rand Paul as a closet racist who wanted to repeal the Civil Rights Act, something which he never said. Indeed, although Paul expressed a nuanced view on the Civil Rights Act, he made it clear that he would not vote to repeal it. This didn’t stop Rachel Maddow and MSNBC from publishing an out of context script in a crass stunt to make it appear as if Paul had answered “yes” to Maddow’s question about whether businesses should have the right not to serve black people.

But with Paul still maintaining a healthy lead over his Democratic rival Jack Conway, the establishment was forced to launch its third absurd smear attack in as many months, by manufacturing a national controversy out of the claims of an anonymous woman who talked to GQ Magazine about a college prank Paul was involved in 30 years ago, alleging that Paul had “kidnapped” the woman and forced her to take drugs.

The hoax was unraveled when the woman later admitted to the Washington Post that she was not kidnapped, she was not forced drugged, and that “the whole thing has been blown out of proportion” because she willingly went along with the prank, which on the face of it is mild tomfoolery when measured against similar college hazing pranks performed today.

“That characterization of events supports Paul’s claim that, as he told Fox News yesterday, “No, I never was involved with kidnapping. No, I never was involved with forcibly drugging people,” concedes the Post.

“It is satisfying to see the libelous and grossly irresponsible charges of kidnapping completely shot down,” Paul campaign spokesman Jesse Benton told the Post. “It remains puzzling to us why the drive-by media continues to focus on an alleged 30 year old teenage prank when our nation faces high unemployment, a thirteen trillion dollar debt and are threatened with a Cap and Trade national energy tax.”....

To read the rest of the article click on the above link.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #405
Deadmanwalking_05

http://www.infowars.com/provocateurs...-pennsylvania/

Provocateurs Spray-paint “Infowars.com” on Private Property in Pennsylvania

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
August 19, 2010

In an obvious effort to discredit Alex Jones and Infowars.com, vandals have spray-painted “Infowars.com” and messages about fluoride on private property in Millcreek Township, Pennsylvania.

WPMT Fox 43 in York, Pennsylvania, covered the vandalism. Fox’s anchor insinuates Infowars.com is behind the incident.

It is almost assured the graffiti is the work of either agents provocateurs or misguided individuals who do not respect private property or have a tagger mentality. It is a 90% chance, however, the vandalism is an effort to discredit Alex Jones and Infowars.com.

Alex Jones and Infowars.com have repeatedly advised against defacing private property in order to express political ideas and opposition to the government.

(Video Would Be Here)

In 2009, during the Obama as the Joker poster campaign, Infowars.com specifically instructed activists not to put posters up on private property. “Obama Joker posters should be posted in public commons where other fliers, public announcements, handbills, etc., are posted. Please do not post on federal or private property as this will be considered vandalism and will be counterproductive and diminish the message of the Obama Joker poster,” Infowars.com wrote on August 5, 2009.

In the last few months, the underhanded campaign to derail the growing patriot movement has taken on a desperate momentum.

Earlier this month, a Democrat operative connected to Jack Conway, a Democrat running against Rand Paul in Kentucky, was outed at a political event. Tyler Clay Collins dressed up like a Rand Paul supporter and bashed immigrants in an attempt to discredit the Republican candidate. Collins’ outrageous stunt was followed by a fallacious story published by GQ claiming Paul had kidnapped a woman and tried to force her to take drugs as part of a fraternity ritual.

In April, Jason Levin, an Oregon technology consultant, created a website urging opponents of the Tea Party movement to attend rallies and events and engage behavior designed to discredit the movement. Levin’s website encouraged opponents to infiltrate the movement and do things that will “further distance them from mainstream America and damage the public’s opinion of them.”

There are numerous cases of groups and individuals engaging in property damage and other destructive stunts in order to demonize their opponents. For instance, earlier this year a Jewish student at George Washington University was caught putting swastikas on her dorm room door. The student admitted responsibility after she was caught in the act by a hidden camera placed by the police.

The government has a long and sordid history of infiltrating political groups in a concerted effort to discredit them. The FBI created COINTELPRO for this specific reason. FBI director J. Edgar Hoover said COINTERLPRO was launched specifically to “neutralize” the civil rights movement, Martin Luther King, and the anti-war movement. “Agents and informers did not merely spy on political activists. Their main purpose was to discredit and disrupt. Their very presence served to undermine trust and scare off potential supporters,” writes Brian Glick.

In 2007, Canadian police were caught red-handed at the Security and Prosperity Partnership summit in Montebello, Canada, acting as violence-prone anarchists.

Finally, the corporate media has specifically targeted Alex Jones. In 2009, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and a gaggle of so-called liberal bloggers attempted to link cop shooter Richard Poplawski to Jones. “Believing most media were covering up important events, Mr. Poplawski turned to a far-right conspiracy Web site run by Alex Jones, a self-described documentarian (sic) with roots going back to the extremist militia movement of the early 1990s,” Dennis R. Roddy wrote for the Post-Gazette.

Old 08-21-2010, 04:28 AM   #406
Deadmanwalking_05

More bullshit from the President of Mexico.

http://www.infowars.com/calderon-say...drug-violence/

Calderon says US arms drive drug violence

Press TV
August 20, 2010

Addressing an anti-narcotics forum on Thursday, Mexican President Felipe Calderon said that the smuggled US arms, which fall into the hands of drug cartels, are used to foster drug violence and have so far claimed thousands of lives.

Calderon described US arms dealers as “greedy and ambitious,” and said their “business is to sell arms to criminals,” AFP reported.

He also lashed out at Washington for failing to control drug addiction in the United States.

“I don’t honestly believe that the United States has made a significant effort to reduce drug addiction, frankly, even though it was announced and despite the goodwill that we have with President Barack Obama,” he said.

Since 2006, Calderon has mobilized nearly 50,000 troops to wage an all-out war against drug violence, which has yielded little success.

Statistics show more than 28,000 people have been killed in drug violence in Mexico over the past four years.

American authorities admit that the US is the biggest consumer of illicit drugs and thereby encourages drug violence.

“We know that the demand for drugs drives much of this illicit trade and that guns purchases in the US are used to facilitate violence here in Mexico,” said US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton during her visit to Mexico in March.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never mind the fact that Illegal DRUGS are the main cause and answer to this problem,it has to be legally owned guns in America.

The bastard better be thinking of other ways to stop the problem,like for example LEGALIZE DRUGS and by doing so take away the DRUG cartel's main source of funding.

Old 08-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #407
ssj_goku

Hey, thatt's pretty coll. I bet Hillary is workinng for the drug hotels.
ssj_goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #408
ssj_goku

Hey Desmond,

chek these out! it's inspirinng!

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/3...rs-really-fear

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/me...off-your-knees
ssj_goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:22 AM   #409
Deadmanwalking_05

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-begins-n...airport-frisk/

Donna Goodison
Boston Herald
August 21, 2010

Logan airport security just got more up close and personal as federal screeners launched a more aggressive palms-first, slide-down body search technique that has renewed the debate over privacy vs. safety.

The new procedure – already being questioned by the ACLU – replaces the Transportation Security Administration’s former back-of-the-hand patdown.

Boston is one of only two cities in which the new touchy-feely frisking is being implemented as a test before a planned national rollout. The other is Las Vegas.

“We’re all for good effective security measures,” American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts spokesman Christopher Ott said. “But, in general, we’re concerned about this seemingly constant erosion of privacy, and we wonder whether or not it’s really going to be effective.

To read the full article click here :
http://www.bostonherald.com/business...icleid=1276131

Old 08-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #410
Deadmanwalking_05

Alex Jones finds the i-Drug fad...watch the video...Technoviking who?

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-g...ol-your-music/

Infowars.com
August 25, 2010

Alex covers the hysteria over “i-dosing” and the ultimate plan by government to control our minds and emotions

(Video would be here)

This is good for a few 12,15,12's

Old 08-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #411
the-nihilist

I don't know how to read or write, and inconsequentially I'm going to vote for Ralph Nader. How does that make you feel? Indifferent?
Old 09-02-2010, 07:29 AM   #412
Deadmanwalking_05

Jello had it right...GROW MORE POT!

http://www.infowars.com/can-legalizi...-our-republic/

Can Legalizing Marijuana Save California, Our Republic?

Eric Blair
Activist Post
September 1, 2010

America, and especially California, are in dire economic straits. Their day of fiscal reckoning is coming and it’s not going to be pretty. Consequently, it is has been suggested that something dramatic will have to happen for Congress to pass any form of relief because the American public was bitterly against the TARP and the Stimulus bill. I’m not advocating another massive bailout for the states, but it seems that if something meaningful is not done soon to restore economic viability to the United States, it will shatter into a million pieces.

Perhaps a shattering of current systems is what is needed to rebuild local economies with truly free markets. We certainly can’t count on the anti-capitalism mega-monopolies, who have merged with Federal and state governments, to fix this mess and provide for our local well-being. The economy must grow one town, one city, and one state at a time in a free and organic way. Incidentally, our Republic was designed to allow this local freedom to govern and grow the economy as they see fit.

California, because of its rivers of red ink, is the first state making a serious attempt to challenge Federal drug laws by voting on Prop 19 decriminalizing marijuana. Less than a decade ago, ending prohibition of marijuana would have seemed like a radical idea, but today it seems like a harmless pragmatic solution to an economy in crisis. Furthermore, the public is beginning to realize that the prohibition of anything we wish to ingest, especially something as mellow as weed, is anti-freedom.

California has already proven that well-regulated medical marijuana markets can work. It has created jobs, business opportunities, and has helped thousands of ailing citizens who wish to have a healthier alternative to pharmaceuticals. But many pot smokers, dealers, and growers are still considered to be criminals. Russ Belville of NORML described the current situation as follows:

Most marijuana smokers, believe it or not, are healthy and aren’t comfortable spending money for a doctor to give them permission to use cannabis. Currently we face a ticket, fine, and misdemeanor drug conviction record for possession an ounce or less of cannabis. That record prevents us from getting student aid and can cost us our jobs, child custody, and housing, or if we’re on probation, our freedom. (Even if California succeeds at downgrading possession to an infraction from a misdemeanor, a $100 ticket is a lot of money to some people!) We face a felony charge if we grow even one plant at home. For us, Prop 19 is much better than “what we have now”.

Despite the Federal government’s call to halt DEA raids of medical marijuana under Barry “Bong Hit” Obama, they’ve continued to sporadically raid legal medical marijuana grow-ops and dispensaries. Prop 19 is a major battle for states’ rights as well as for individual liberty. Decriminalization of weed would be a huge blow to the Federal government — unless of course they finally realize marijuana’s time has come. It will be very interesting to see how the Feds will manage such a defeat in terms of controlling the flow of legal marijuana out of the state, and their overall approach to enforcing marijuana policy nationwide.

It seems clear that legalizing marijuana will help California’s decimated economy by creating much needed tax revenues, easing the pressure on the expensive law enforcement system, as well as likely creating a massive tourism industry. It has also been argued by the former Governor of Arizona, Gary Johnson, that legalization of marijuana will also work to reduce the violent drug wars along the Mexican border that spills deeper into the United States everyday.

So perhaps ending prohibition of marijuana can save California, and indeed solve a few problems at the Federal level as well. Passing Prop 19 would be a huge win for the Liberty Movement, states’ rights, California’s economy, the border drug wars, and restoring basic sanity to our justice system. It seems like a no-brainer, but will it pass? With the polls being mysteriously “all over the map” it’s anyone’s guess.

Personally I hate to be this cynical, but I’d wager that no matter what the actual vote is, the powers that be will present a very close final vote of 49% to 51% to the public, a la anything controversial or detrimental to the establishment in the face of public support for pragmatic solutions. It will be considered an oh-so-close valiant effort — but, sorry, maybe next time. I hope I’m proven wrong and the polls become so overwhelmingly in favor of the measure that the establishment won’t be able to get away with funny business at the polls.

Prop 19 is the liberty and states’ rights battle of our time. Restoration of our rights has to begin somewhere.

Old 09-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #413
Deadmanwalking_05

Remember what happened in the gulf?

http://www.infowars.com/obama-corpor...on-gulf-coast/

Obama, Corporate Media Ignore Widespread Health Problems On Gulf Coast

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
September 7, 2010

If you listen to Thad Allen, Obama’s point man on the BP oil gusher, we’re over the hump. On the weekend the former Coast Guard commander said the well no longer poses a threat to the Gulf and crews will now begin the last few remaining operations needed to abandon the well this week.

In short, Obama gets to declare another mission accomplished.

However, here is what Allen and the corporate media are not talking about — residents along the Gulf Coast are sick from the effects of the oil gusher.

“The harm dealt by this silent enemy is beginning to creep into the lives of those living and working in the Gulf. The problem has been lurking in the Gulf since the first days of the BP oil spill and now has the potential ignite a disaster unlike any this country has ever seen,” reports Project Gulf Impact, an organization of citizen journalists who are doing what the corporate media refuses to do. “The residents of the Gulf of Mexico are entering a crisis whose scope cannot be calculated. Several symptoms have been reported, from subtle to severe: skin rashes and infections, upper respiratory burning, congestion and cough, headaches, nausea, vomiting, and neurological symptoms including short-term memory loss and coordination problems. These health problems, if acknowledged at all, are mis-diagnosed, buried, and mis-attributed.”

In August, chemist Bob Naman tested the waters off Orange Beach, Alabama, and found they tested positive for the dangerous neurotoxin pesticide 2-butoxyethanol, the main ingredient of Corexit 9527A.

Months ago we were told by the government this version of Corexit was no longer in use.

Mr. Naman apparently made a mistake by making his findings public. He was subsequently threatened by BP. “I am not certain the reason or nature of the threats or whether they were financial or physical threats, but given the sudden rash of untimely deaths of those with damaging knowledge about BP I would not take any threats from BP lightly,” Alexander Higgins wrote on August 24.

On September 1, Infowars.com carried a story about a swimming pool in Homosassa, Florida, testing positive for the Corexit 9527A marker 2-butoxyethanol. Samples were tested by Robert Naman, the thorn in BP’s side. The story was ignored by the corporate media.

For BP and the Obama administration, scrubbing the oil gusher and its untold number of victims from the front page is more important than the health of people along the Gulf coast. The Democrats want the oil gusher to go away because of the political damage it will inflict on them during the mid-term elections this November. Republicans want it to go away because they are covering BP’s back. Illness and misery will not be allowed to interrupt the political dog and pony show.

On September 18, 2001, then EPA administrator Christie Whitman announced the air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe. Experts estimate that as many as 40,000 people breathed noxious pollution, including dust, in the wake of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.

But the afflicted — including heroic first responders — should not expect help from the government.

The James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2009 would provide medical monitoring to those exposed to toxins, increase treatment at specialized centers for those afflicted by toxins and reopen a compensation fund to provide for the economic loss of victims. It was characterized as another Obama entitlement program by the GOP House leadership, who vowed to defeat the legislation.

If the massive poisoning of the people of the Gulf is ever exposed, we can expect a similar response on the part of the government.

(Video would be here)

Old 09-20-2010, 02:01 PM   #414
Deadmanwalking_05

The TEA Party a threat to both establishment parties.

http://www.infowars.com/barack-obama...f-desperation/

Barack Obama’s planned assault on the Tea Party smacks of desperation

Nile Gardiner
Telegraph
September 20, 2010

The New York Times has a major piece this morning outlining the White House’s response to last week’s dramatic surge in Republican primaries by Tea Party candidates. After months of mocking and sneering at the Tea Party movement and largely ignoring its rising success, Obama’s advisers are now contemplating a major campaign against it. According to The Times:

President Obama’s political advisers, looking for ways to help Democrats and alter the course of the midterm elections in the final weeks, are considering a national advertising campaign that would cast the Republican Party as all but taken over by Tea Party extremists, people involved in the discussion said.

That is among a range of options and plans under consideration at the White House for energizing dispirited Democratic voters over the coming six weeks, in hopes of limiting the party’s losses and keeping control of the House and Senate...

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ni...f-desperation/

Old 09-30-2010, 09:35 AM   #415
Deadmanwalking_05

Federal Microwave...

http://www.infowars.com/feds-radiati...l-checkpoints/

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
September 29, 2010

Federal authorities do not concern themselves about the flood of illegal immigrants and drugs crossing the border every day, they’re more worried about radiating American truck drivers at internal checkpoints with mobile scanners that shoot dangerous x-rays through both vehicles and passengers.

As we reported last month, the federal government has acquired hundreds of backscatter x-ray scanners mounted in vans that they are now using to randomly scan vehicles, passengers and homes in complete violation of the 4th amendment and with wanton disregard for any health consequences.

An example of their expanding use was reported by WSBTV yesterday, after federal agents from several agencies, including Homeland Security, the Department of Transportation, and the TSA, set up an internal checkpoint on Interstate 20 just west of Atlanta and detained truck drivers for half an hour or more at a “state-owned inspection station” while they were scanned with a bomb detection device.

Officials admitted there was no specific threat that justified the checkpoint, and although it was labeled a “counter-terror operation,” the scans were also being conducted in the name of “safety”.

Watch the video here.

Backscatter x-ray vision devices mounted on trucks are already being deployed inside the United States to scan passing individuals and vehicles in complete violation of the Fourth Amendment. Similar to naked airport body scanners, the devices fire x-rays outwards which are then absorbed by dense objects or the human body. Frequent exposure to low doses of radiation can cause cancer and birth defects, according to a report by the Inter-Agency Committee on Radiation Safety.

American Science & Engineering, a company based in Billerica, Massachusetts, has sold many of the devices to U.S. law enforcement agencies, who are already using them on the streets for “security” purposes.

“Without a warrant, the government doesn’t have a right to peer beneath your clothes without probable cause,” points out Marc Rotenberg, executive director of EPIC. “Even airport scans are typically used only as a secondary security measure. If the scans can only be used in exceptional cases in airports, the idea that they can be used routinely on city streets is a very hard argument to make.”

As we have warned from the very beginning, everything you see being rolled out in the airports is eventually designed to hit the streets as Americans become prisoners in their own communities, constantly harassed, scanned and surveilled by an oppressive state.

Mobile scanners for crowds that would be used at football matches and other public events have already been announced, as have proposals to fit lamp posts with CCTV cameras that would X-ray scan passers-by and “undress them” in order to “trap terror suspects”.

Body and vehicle scanners are just one tool authorities plan to implement on a widespread basis as part of our deepening decline into a hi-tech militarized police state.

Homeland Security is already implementing technology to be enforced at “security events” which purportedly reads “malintent” on behalf of an individual who passes through a checkpoint. The video below explains how “Future Attribute Screening Technology” (FAST) checkpoints will conduct “physiological” and “behavioral” tests in order to weed out suspected terrorists and criminals.

The clip shows individuals who attend “security events” being led into trailers before they are interrogated as to whether they are terrorists while lie detector-style computer programs analyze their physiological responses. The subjects are asked about their whereabouts, and if they are attempting to smuggle bombs or recording devices into the “expo,” proving that the technology is intended to be used at public events and not just airports. Individuals who do not satisfy the first lie detector-style test are then asked “additional questions”.

(Video Would Be Here)

The implementation of ‘Checkpoint USA’, where citizens are routinely stopped, searched and radiated by federal VIPER teams is further evidence of how America is crumbling into a Soviet-style police state where the presumption of innocent until proven guilty is abolished and the 4th amendment eviscerated.

Privacy organizations and civil rights lawyers need to activate immediately to bring lawsuits against the federal government for unleashing this tyranny upon the American people as part of the bid to create a chilling atmosphere that ends all dissent and makes the people fearful of their government as they are made to prove they are not criminals or terrorists on a day to day basis while a high-tech slave pen is constructed around their entire existence.

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show. Watson has been interviewed by many publications and radio shows, including Vanity Fair and Coast to Coast AM, America’s most listened to late night talk show.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:10 AM   #416
Deadmanwalking_05

Check this out...

Infowars.com
October 17, 2010

http://www.infowars.com/jesse-ventur...untry-of-fear/

(Video would be here)

Old 11-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #417
Deadmanwalking_05

It's been one HELL of a street fight but the Tea Party pulled it off!

http://www.infowars.com/wsj-rand-pau...tic-to-senate/

WSJ: Rand Paul victory ‘sends Fed critic to Senate’

Rand Paul has defeated incumbent Jack Conway in bid for Kentucky Senate

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
November 2, 2010

POSTED 7:40 PM CST — Rand Paul has been “projected” the winner over incumbent Jack Conway uniformly in the mainstream press, and is expected to be named Senator-elect in Kentucky. Numbers that have come in since the polls closed appear very close to the latest polls published just prior to the election, showing a double-digit lead for Rand Paul. In this election, his victory is one identified with the Tea Party, with the GOP struggle against President Obama, and/or with Libertarian- and Constitutional- conservatives everywhere.

But the system knows that more than anything, Rand Paul represents an anti-establishment tide.

Immediately following news of his win-apparent, the Wall Street Journal published an article cutting right to the bottom line of what his presence in the Senate could signal once the election fervor dies down: Rand Paul Victory Sends Fed Critic to Senate

Phil Izzo cites that “Retiring Sen. Jim Bunning, who Paul succeeds, has been the chief Fed critic in the U.S. Senate,” in Kentucky, indicating that Rand Paul could inherit Bunning’s place on the Senate Banking Committee. Izzo goes on, “Of course, there’s no guarantee that Paul will take Bunning’s spot on the Senate Banking Committee. But judging from his interest in the Fed, it seems likely that Paul will seek a spot on the influential panel.”

(Video Would Be Here)

Without a doubt, Bernanke and the others must be wondering whether greater scrutiny will come upon the Federal Reserve with the election of Rand Paul. Already, his father, Congressman Ron Paul has become one of the strongest voices against the institution, and the economic crisis has put greater focus on the Fed. The high profile calls to audit the Federal Reserve, under a bill sponsored by Ron Paul, have gained significant support.

In the Senate, the amendment brought by Sen. Jim DeMint to audit the Fed was blocked. But now Rand Paul could make the Federal Reserve an issue in the Senate again. That would be a significant challenge to the establishment and a victory for the grassroots movement to restore sound money.

————
Aaron Dykes is frequent writer for Infowars.com and webmaster for JonesReport.com. He is also a videographer, researcher and editor who has worked on numerous documentaries and video reports.

Old 12-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #418
Deadmanwalking_05

It's an American style Stazi Force Charlie Brown!

That's right it's called the "Patriot App" check it out...

http://www.infowars.com/iphone-snitch-network-launched/

Jason Douglass
Infowars.com
December 13, 2010

A new iPhone App with the misleading name ‘PatriotApp’ attempts to draw on the power of the patriot movement, turning smartphone users into a gigantic snitch network.

You might think an app with such a patriotic name might have useful functions like a pocket constitution or quotes from our forefathers. But contrary to the services one might expect, this app allows users to report any ‘suspicious’ behavior directly linking them with top government agencies.

Much like the new DHS program ‘If you see something, say something’ this app is meant to turn average citizens into a network of spies feeding information back to the federal government.

Citizen Concepts, a company formed by insiders from DHS, defines the use of such an app on their homepage:

Citizen Concepts announces the launch of PatriotAppTM, the world’s first iPhone application that empowers citizens to assist government agencies in creating safer, cleaner, and more efficient communities via social networking and mobile technology. This app was founded on the belief that citizens can provide the most sophisticated and broad network of eyes and ears necessary to prevent terrorism, crime, environmental negligence, or other malicious behavior.

Simply download, report (including pictures) and submit information to relevant government agencies, employers, or publish incident data to social network tools.

Key Features:
Integrated into Federal Agencies points of contacts
FBI
EPA
GAO
CDC
Custom integration with user employers
Fully integrated with Social Media (Facebook, Twitter)
Multiple menus and data fields
View FBI Most Wanted
Simple graphical user interface
Uses:

Enable citizens to record and communicate:
National Security, Suspicious activities, Crime
Government Waste
Environmental Crime or possible violations
White collar crime
Workplace harassment, discrimination, or other violations
Public Health concerns

PatriotApp encourages active citizen participation in the War on Terror and in protecting their families and surrounding communities.

An app like this is meant to solidify the climate of fear in which our leaders want us to exist. The threat of terrorism must be palpable in order for the ‘War on Terror’ to be justified and to validate all the extreme measures instituted in its name.

Watch video of Alex Jones exposing other government programs meant to turn average citizens into snitches in the ever expanding control grid.

(Video would be here...I know you thankless bastards missed seeing this...Merry Christmas btw)

Old 12-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #419
Alan

"Their patriotic xenophobia is bullshit compared to my patriotic xenophobia"
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #420
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
"Their patriotic xenophobia is bullshit compared to my patriotic xenophobia"
What are you bitching about now Al?

Old 12-16-2010, 05:17 AM   #421
Deadmanwalking_05

Slaves in The U.K. ...

Police mull banning all UK protests

Staff Writer
PressTV
December 15, 2010

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson referred to the level of violence in recent student protests against the rise in tuition fees, saying that he does not rule out banning all future student protests across the country, the daily Independent reported.

Tens of thousands of student protesters from universities, colleges and schools have been marching across England in protests against the huge hikes in tuition fees, together with the scrapping of Educational Maintenance Allowance and proposed cuts in college funding.

Police have arrested more than 180 people in London after four protests against the government’s plan to increase the fees...

Read the full Article here: http://www.presstv.com/detail/155603.html

Old 12-21-2010, 10:29 PM   #422
nikole.957

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
As we warned last week, leading anarchist groups have announced that they plan to “crash” the nationwide Tea Party protests on April 15, a promise that should not be taken lightly given the proven history of such organizations being infiltrated and steered by authorities to provocateur pointless mayhem and violence that serves as a justification for oppressing peaceful protest groups.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:17 AM   #423
Deadmanwalking_05

Red Alert!

http://www.infowars.com/keiser-repor...seeds-of-evil/

Keiser Report: Monsanto and the Seeds of Evil

Max Keiser
RT
January 4, 2011

(Video would be here)

This time, Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, about the US State Department’s genetically modified retaliation against France, more missing billions in Afghanistan and shopping frenzies in Britain. In the second half of the show, Max talks to author and blogger, James Howard Kunstler, about shopping stampedes and revolutionary times.

Old 01-05-2011, 03:33 AM   #424
Still Jack

http://retardednews.com/2010/07/07/f...-championship/
HELSINKI: Finland for the second year in a row took first place at the annual Wife-Carrying World Championships held in the central Finnish town of Sonkajaervi, organisers said Saturday.

Taisto Miettinen, who was defending his champion title, raced through a 250-metre (273-yard) course with two hurdles and a pool in just over one minute four seconds, carrying Kristiina Haapanen on his back.

The winners beat Estonia’s Alar Voogla and Kristi Viltrop, who also took silver last year, by 0.4 seconds.

The 45-year-old Miettinen, a commercial lawyer by day, attended the competition for 10 years before grabbing gold — and putting an end to Estonia’s 11-year reign — last year.

He told AFP by phone he did not beat his 2009 score of 62 seconds because of a bigger pool.

“I love competing and I love winning. We practiced a lot, but the race was not as easy as last year because the pool was bigger,” said the winner, who excels at a number of other sports.

Thought this was relevant to the thread.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:41 AM   #425
Despanan

http://retardednews.com/2010/07/12/f...l-nipples-ban/

FACEBOOK RELENTS ON DOLL NIPPLES BAN
Posted by Allen Smithee on July 12, 2010 · Leave a Comment

A Sydney jeweller [Victoria Buckley] has castigated Facebook for its “opaque” and “arbitrary” moderation system after the site apologised for censoring her images of a nude porcelain doll posing with her works.
The social networking site admitted this morning that it made a “mistake” in removing Victoria Buckley’s photos, after last week sending her several warning notices for publishing “inappropriate content” and erasing both censored and uncensored versions of the image from Facebook.
Brisbane Times: http://bit.ly/bmbi7c
Filed under Fashion, Featured, Internet · Tagged with doll, facebook, nipples, Victoria Buckley
← Teams compete in Red Bull Flugtag Miami

Now, THIS is some news I can get behind!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote