Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 08:16 AM   #1
missed_vein666

my suicide note for you all to see..

June 13, 2006

Dear World,

I am not some psychotic fucks or pathetic losers trying to end my worthless existence. Nor am I one of these pussies using suicide as a cry for help. I kill myself tonight as king of the world. Things could not be better.

Which is why I choose now to leave this world. Things just can't get better. I have reached the pinnacle of life, and not just my life, the zenith of existence itself. Bliss, Nirvana, Utopia. I am at the top of the mountain, not at the bottom like most suicidal douches. Unfortunately, the days ahead of me will never be as good as tonight. So I have nothing to look forward to.

I just snorted not 1, but 2 lines of coke off of not 2, but 3 hookers' chests. Then we all 4 made sweet beautiful love. The kind of sweet beautiful love they sing rap songs about and outlaw in 32 states. Then we washed, rinsed and repeated until we were all dehydrated.

It is truly the best night that could ever be, which is why it must end tonight. Life can now only get worse. Nothing is left for me here in this world. Every seemingly joyous moment from here forward would be compared to tonight and fall miserably short.

So, I'm going out on top, high as hell, feeling good, and my seed spread in and among of three beautiful women. It was nice to be me.

Viva Life,

Harold Feinstein

P.S. Tell the insurance company I was killed by 2 black men. They'll buy that with no further questions.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:22 AM   #2
wunky

two words: attention whore

that, and i'd stick around, just to see if things do get better. how can you know if you haven't lived it? see the logic.......

oh well, you're probably dead by now
Old 06-13-2006, 08:24 AM   #3
Wise Child

Buh-bye then. *waves*

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 06-13-2006, 08:32 AM   #4
Falken

Bye bye...

Some advice on slitting a vein if the coke doesn't do it...

Cut down the arm from the wrist about 3-4 inches, preferably along one of those blue lines (they're called veins). Cutting across the wrist doesn't make you bleed as much and is just for show on TV or the movies. Also, draw a warm bath and sit on your hands after cutting them. Eventually you'll lose the strength to pull your hands out from under you and will finally expire after losing consciousness.

Do you have a car? Want to sell it before you croak? I could really use a car...
Old 06-13-2006, 08:35 AM   #5
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Good bye then, have a nice time dying.

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Old 06-13-2006, 08:38 AM   #6
missed_vein666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falken
Bye bye...

Some advice on slitting a vein if the coke doesn't do it...

Cut down the arm from the wrist about 3-4 inches, preferably along one of those blue lines (they're called veins). Cutting across the wrist doesn't make you bleed as much and is just for show on TV or the movies. Also, draw a warm bath and sit on your hands after cutting them. Eventually you'll lose the strength to pull your hands out from under you and will finally expire after losing consciousness.

Do you have a car? Want to sell it before you croak? I could really use a car...
I know I know cross down the one way street boys & girls not side to side..
Old 06-13-2006, 08:39 AM   #7
angel011

...suicide is painless...

Bye, loser. It was nice not knowing you.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:46 AM   #8
edible_eye

i'm no longer a mod here nor do i even post here any longer but i browsed the boards today, a whiff of nostalgia tickling the lower neurons within my gray matter and what do i find - a perfect example of someone who doesn't pay attention to the rules.

this should be in 'whining'.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:46 AM   #9
missed_vein666

that reply was truly goth as fuck, merely this was a hoax.. a bait & switch scam to pull the wool over your eyes for the time being.. my plan is not to be overlooked.. christlike features as such..
Old 06-13-2006, 08:48 AM   #10
The Real Davey Havok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falken

Sounds like you got it down to a t....you practice much?
Old 06-13-2006, 08:51 AM   #11
missed_vein666

he's not just a client he's the president..
Old 06-13-2006, 08:57 AM   #12
horrorgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Davey Havok
Sounds like you got it down to a t....you practice much?
I actually just recently quit this board, BUT after seeing you morons openly discuss invading this forum at undergroundhiphop.com I just had to join in.

Hello operatore. So you wanted us to beleive that you wear make-up and whine all day? Interesting, because I thought wannabe thugs acted tough. My guess is that the majority of you from that board are from middle class white America. There is nothing sadder than seeing white middle class suburban kids trying to act like they are from the hood.

I have lived in a ghetto section of Oakland off of San Pablo. Want to meet me there kid? You wouldn't survive for a minute. Somebody would sell your sweet white ass for crack.

I'm gothtastically delicious!
Old 06-13-2006, 08:58 AM   #13
Empty_Purple_Stars

Wow..

They made it like four whole minutes without getting Sporked.

Isn't that some sort of record?

Idiots.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:59 AM   #14
edible_eye

oh wow.

nice ass, eps.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:03 AM   #15
Empty_Purple_Stars

Thanks.

I thought it was appropriate.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:05 AM   #16
Lady Victoria Pareesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Thanks.

I thought it was appropriate.
It is. Straight up to the point.

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Closed Thread