Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:24 AM   #776
ape descendant

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerhappi26 View Post
It is true, I've had a threesome wih two guys and they were more concerned about ummm out doing >.> <.< the other guy that it wasn't fun at all in fact I just wanted to kick them out of my bed for being childish idiots
I dunno.. when one ends up with two totally straight guys, one may feel like an over loved hunk of swiss cheese afterwards... er... not that I would know.. Personally that's not my sort of thing... too... humiliating IMO.

I think that when it comes to threesomes, it is a delicate balance of sexual attraction between the three as well as the relationship of the three outside of the bedroom. The only people who can make the ultamate call on what works well and what doesn't, are the people involved.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:59 PM   #777
Solumina

I've only ever had one threesome with two guys but it sure was a load of fun. Personally I think the only things that you should need for a really good threesome are three people who want to please and be pleased by both of the other people, a bit of trust, and three ccomperable bills of health...oh and some lube and condoms don't hurt either, whatever else works or doesn't work is pretty specific to the exact situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Is it weird that I remember the name of one of the girls Solumina had a threesome with?
No, it would only be weird if you remembered more than one, mostly because I only remember ever posting about the one.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #778
Ben Lahnger

You know, it really matters if there's an understanding between all the parties first to be noncompetitive and unselfish. A little patience is a bonus. If you can get three, four or more people together who can all agree to that, usually very good things happen.

That means that there's a mature conversation that happens before anything happens. I have turned down group play more often than I've accepted it because one or more parties didn't have their head in the right space. And the last thing you want to do is engage in that kind of activity if it's going to result in one of the parties harboring jealousy later ... which means everybody has to be very secure in their relationships. I was never personally willing to jeopardize someone else's partnership for the sake of a little fun.

Also the health and lube and condom concerns Solumina mentioned are very valid too.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:40 PM   #779
Ben Lahnger

Q) How many perverts does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A) Only one ... but it takes a whole emergency room to remove it!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Old 06-09-2010, 08:57 AM   #780
Solumina

I have a friend who is an EMT and she gets to hear all sorts of stories from her friends in the ER, I'm amazed and disgusted by what people will stick in their various holes.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #781
Saya

Same with my aunt who's a ER nurse. My favourite story is about the woman who had a wad of twenty dollar bills stuck up her cooch.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:23 AM   #782
triggerhappi26

Well my mom was telling me a story about a man and a woman who were "stuck" together at an er cause she had a dildo rammed in her ass and he had pushed past it inside her so it was like a guy who gets their head stuck in the rungs of a stairs, it could go in but not come out.

LOL
triggerhappi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:09 AM   #783
Saya

Yikes!

I knew a girl who had to go to the ER because she got drunk and decided that it was the time to agree to anal, and her boyfriend just rammed inside her, no lube, no condom, nothing. She wouldn't stop bleeding >.< Had to get stitches.

I'm so glad I have yet to have a sex related injury.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:59 AM   #784
triggerhappi26

just not right I've met guys who do that, really they are idiots.

Personally I prefer giving myself an enema before anal but I'm the type of girl who likes the guy to cum inside her so condoms aren't fun.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #785
Ben Lahnger

The king of all legendary ER stories, "Armageddon with a Gerbil". seems like it might actually have been a fake according to snopes.com, but I never tire of hearing this radio newsman tell the story as he supposedly reads it from the Los Angeles Times:

Gerbil Armageddon

That never gets old. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,

Old 06-10-2010, 08:44 AM   #786
triggerhappi26

Has anyone else tried suspension bondage or a sex swing and found them more uncomfortable than it's worth?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:41 PM   #787
Solumina

I've done suspensions before but, while I was nude it was for performance art, not sex. Personally I found it to be quite enjoyable and comfortable but if the person wrapping the ropes didn't know exactly what they were doing it could lead to loads of discomfort. The actual rope used would also really change how things feel and for something like suspension you really shouldn’t use anything other than treated hemp because pretty much everything else is too coarse and will hurt your skin or too smooth and will shift too much causing pressure points.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 06-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #788
KissMeDeadly

Maybe I'm just a prude or something, but I would never go into a threesome. I would also never persue any kind of relationship with a girl who has. All I could think about would be the fact that she has had multiple cocks in her at once.
KissMeDeadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:12 PM   #789
Saya

So? Doesn't make a person less of a good human being. And it doesn't even mean that she had more than one in her at once anyway.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #790
triggerhappi26

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissMeDeadly View Post
Maybe I'm just a prude or something, but I would never go into a threesome. I would also never persue any kind of relationship with a girl who has. All I could think about would be the fact that she has had multiple cocks in her at once.
Yes I would indeed call you a prude for this, I mean really now you might as well just not get serious about a girl unless she's a virgin if you'd discriminate for this.

Good luck finding a virgin passed the age of 20 in this world though.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #791
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
So? Doesn't make a person less of a good human being. And it doesn't even mean that she had more than one in her at once anyway.
I know...and I know that it really shouldn't matter, but...I don't know. I can't help it though. I mean, I'm not saying they're a bad person, they're just doing what makes them happy, but..I just don't think I could get over it. We could be perfectly good friends, though. Don't get me wrong.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:44 PM   #792
triggerhappi26

Quote:
I know...and I know that it really shouldn't matter, but...I don't know. I can't help it though. I mean, I'm not saying they're a bad person, they're just doing what makes them happy, but..I just don't think I could get over it. We could be perfectly good friends, though. Don't get me wrong.
Well if you choose to discriminate against something that can be a perfectly healthy expression of someones sexuality, I choose to not like you.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #793
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
Well if you choose to discriminate against something that can be a perfectly healthy expression of someones sexuality, I choose to not like you.
Oh my. Well, somehow, Trigger, I think I'll manage to live.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #794
Saya

Quote:
I'd reflect on that and figure out why. Someone's sexual history doesn't have any bearing on their relationship with you, and no sort of value is lost out of any form of consensual sex between adults.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:27 PM   #795
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
I'd reflect on that and figure out why. Someone's sexual history doesn't have any bearing on their relationship with you, and no sort of value is lost out of any form of consensual sex between adults.
Or maybe I'm just a prude. I'm pretty much comfortable with that.

But, I have to disagree. Sure, no sort of value is lost, but the kind of person who would have multiple cocks in them at once is just not the kind of person I want to persue a relationship with. It's trashy. I like my broads classy. Class, not crass. I would like to rhyme more things with 'class', but I've pulling these out of my ass and I don't think any more will pass.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:32 PM   #796
Saya

Quote:
Or maybe I'm just a prude. I'm pretty much comfortable with that.

But, I have to disagree. Sure, no sort of value is lost, but the kind of person who would have multiple cocks in them at once is just not the kind of person I want to persue a relationship with. It's trashy.
Not at all, and the point is, she doesn't have multiple cocks in her when she's with you.

Quote:
I like my broads classy. Class, not crass. I would like to rhyme more things with 'class', but I've pulling these out of my ass and I don't think any more will pass.
Because calling women "broads" is classy?
Old 06-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #797
triggerhappi26

I love my mini skirts wih a corset, high heels and fishnets.

Trashy or not, there's a confidence involved in being sexy and by the way isn't "classy lady" a term from 1940's movie?

So in essence maybe that's what you need KissMeDeadly, get a time machine, go to th 1940's and go find yourself a prude virgin and she'll be the perfect woman for you.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:44 PM   #798
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
I love my mini skirts wih a corset, high heels and fishnets.

Trashy or not, there's a confidence involved in being sexy and by the way isn't "classy lady" a term from 1940's movie?

So in essence maybe that's what you need KissMeDeadly, get a time machine, go to th 1940's and go find yourself a prude virgin and she'll be the perfect woman for you.
Considering that the bulk of Kinsey's research was compiled in the '40s and '50s, he might be SOL. :P
Old 06-11-2010, 07:20 AM   #799
KissMeDeadly

Quote:
Hahaha. That would be great. I do admit and obsession with '40's noir films.

But, I still don't see how being bothered by a threesome = wanting a virgin. That would be like saying drinking one beer = waking up to a screwdriver every morning. You're just taking it way too far, man.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:57 AM   #800
Ben Lahnger

First off KMD, if a woman has had a threesome, it could have been with one man and another woman. The salient point I've gathered from all your posts so far is that a woman moves from being classy to being trashy if she's had two cocks in her at the same time.

If they're in her at different times, that's okay? If she's got two hot studs with turgidly rigid erections in her bedroom at the same time, but they are patient and polite, so they take turns and only touch her one at a time, is she still classy? If she's had a man's cock in her mouth while a woman licked her clit or plugged her pussy with a dildo, is that different?

I think you got yourself a highly irrational personal value system there, bud. It's okay, nobody can tell you what to think or feel, and these feelings are true for you. But you should acknowledge it's an irrational feeling. I always do when I encounter them in myself.

Also, by your definition, I have no problem having a relationship with a trashy woman. Of course, it would never occur to me to think of her that way ... I would just think she's a bit more free in her sensuality. And since I've seen how royally inhibited too many women are (due to centuries of societal and patriarchal pressure), I very much appreciate it when I find a woman who has thrown off those restraints.

the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,