Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 08:24 PM   #3726
eternalcrimson

Well I hope your batteries get a plenty good recharge. I know mine would if I went there.

Be sure to take plenty of pictures and have loads of fun.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:47 PM   #3727
MollyMac

Bitchity bitch. Ran into someone on-line. Happens a lot. I just get sick of the "I had the biggest crush on you, but never did anything about it" thing.

I *know* you didn't do anything about it and I *know* you are only saying it now because I'm safe and married. The rejection you get from me will obviously be from my fidelity and not because I never liked you as a person

You want the ego trip of hearing that I had a crush on you, too, and that I was too shy.... I have never been shy. You want me to say that I wanted you too, thought you were sexy, and gee if I weren't married, I'd....

But I never say it, never let on. Even if it was true. Nothing to gain from it now.

But it happens do often, "You know, I had, like, the biggest crush on you in college"...

No, you thought I was cute and now that time has put rosy glasses on and you romanticize about glances that were never shared, I look like a way to retain that era. You were too afraid to ask me out then much like you are coweardly alluding to it now.

Seek your validation elsewhere, I am out of stamps.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:01 AM   #3728
Lapin

Hawaii! I loved living there! (On Oahu) I visited the Big Island once....it had cows. (Seeing an animal other than a pig, chicken, rat, dog, cat, mongoose, or tiny-unidentifiable-bird was a big deal after three years)

It was very warm, but it rains all the time in winter. A little depressing after awhile.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:16 PM   #3729
PersephoneX

Hey Guys! I'm back, but not sure for how long...
Anyway. The holiday was great. I did many of the wine routes and even learned how brandy is made. I found the wine we're serving at my 21st and went home with four cases. NO! i'm not an alki! The place where we stayed was so peaceful that my ears were ringing when we got there, NO traffic noises! There were dear and frogs and things. I even swam in the lake! Yes, that's right! ME, swimming! My brother and i got drunk on DECENT wine! I didn’t drink any vodka and coke and i barely smoked!

Anyway, Ferret and i broke me out of my parent's house on Friday morning and i spent the weekend dealing with the fall out. My parents went looking for me at all the places we go to. They finally got hold of me and eventually got me to agree to go home and talk to them on Saturday afternoon. Ferret and i unpacked me and i got settled in with him. I even cooked the second night i was there. I enjoyed being with him and not stressing about being caught!

Yesterday, i agreed to go back to my parent's house for negotiation. I agreed to give them a week and if i'm still uncomfortable with where we stand, i will continue to live with my Ferret.

Being with him every day was awesome! We both enjoyed it. And it was great to be able to know we weren’t doing anything wrong anymore. Went home yesterday and laid down the battle lines. I made it clear that i did not want to leave my Ferret. And that we ARE serious about each other, whether we have their approval or not. I explained that that, along with many other reasons, is why i moved out. My parents proposed ways of working around the issues and hopefully resolving them. We also spoke about them giving us a chance to prove that there is no reason for them not to want us to be together. I even had my father admitting that he had no reason not to like my Ferret for whatever reason...

Last night i slept in my empty room at my parent's house with Salem. Who clearly missed me. And i missed my Ferret. We spoke for a few hours last night, while he worked. And i called him this morning to see how he was doing. We both didnt sleep very well...
But at least things are looking like they're going somewhere for us for a change...
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
Old 05-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #3730
mrs.wes straker

Aww, good luck with the boy. Everything will work out for the best. Hope to see you on here soon!
Old 05-07-2007, 09:50 PM   #3731
killer_asian_Dax

Rant for the day:

My arms are sore-er than a hooker after a bachelor party, my sleeping parrerns are so messed up I'm starting to wonder if they'll mess with my being able to get enough sleep and wake up early enough to get to work on time.

I'm hoping that things between me and a guy I like will go the way I want. Sooner than later and that he's more than I think he is. I hope I hope I really hope, but somehow I doubt. But we'll see.

My crappy Myspace
Old 05-07-2007, 11:03 PM   #3732
PersephoneX

Aww...Dax has a human side? I hope it works out for you.
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 05-08-2007, 12:31 AM   #3733
killer_asian_Dax

Ya. I've got a human side. Well not much anyhow. It's proving quite difficult to kill off. But I'm working on it. I've destroyed most of it. It's just that last 2% that's being a dodgey cunt!

Thanks though. The human in me hopes it works out too.

My crappy Myspace
Old 05-08-2007, 06:28 AM   #3734
PersephoneX

Aww. its OK Dax, being human doesnt totally suck. I'm 28% human and i'm not doing too badly...
I cut myself to sleep
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

Old 05-08-2007, 12:22 PM   #3735
Vako

My rant for the day.

There is a certain personality type that is so narcissistic, they are incapable (or unwilling) to appreciate and understand other peoples' creativity or sense of humor. They say things like "He took me into the Twilight Zone." or "That guy's too far out."

I consider that to be a form of malignant narcissism and capital egotism of the worst kind. And they are always the ones that treat me like a worthless piece of subhuman shit. Maybe that's because they are heartless and passionless, only able to care about themselves.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:07 PM   #3736
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
There is a certain personality type that is so narcissistic, they are incapable (or unwilling) to appreciate and understand other peoples' creativity or sense of humor. They say things like "He took me into the Twilight Zone." or "That guy's too far out."

I consider that to be a form of malignant narcissism and capital egotism of the worst kind. And they are always the ones that treat me like a worthless piece of subhuman shit. Maybe that's because they are heartless and passionless, only able to care about themselves.
I hate to put LA down, but I find that every person that I've met from LA is an egotistical, vain asshole. Sorry. I've only met a few. So. Damned. Pretentious.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:04 AM   #3737
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.wes straker
I hate to put LA down, but I find that every person that I've met from LA is an egotistical, vain asshole. Sorry. I've only met a few. So. Damned. Pretentious.
I hope you don't perceive that I am one of them.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:16 AM   #3738
Vako

5 minute editing time was up.

I find it hard to even meet a nice understanding guy here. Sometimes I feel that if I don't get out of here I will not succeed in my goal of finding true husband.

I have alot to say about this, maybe later.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:53 AM   #3739
Mir

I can be your husband dude.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:36 PM   #3740
Splintered

I can now officially say it.
I are college student.

For the past few days, I've really been trying to get into my local community college, two years before the age you're supposed to get in. With a program at my school, I have managed to do it; I'll now be attending college at minimum part time, if not full time.

College.
Me.
I'm there.
Holy.
Shit.
Whatthefuckhappened?

A few weeks ago I wasn't even sure if I wanted to even go into this program. The reason is, because if I do, I'll basically lose my last two years of high school. This includes everything from senior prom to having lunch with my friends.

I'm trading memories for education, and in turn money. It's become aware to me that I'm literally trading away myself for money. I am selling my soul, for an extra thousand or so a year.

By going to college two years earlier. I have sold my soul to the school system.

This is not how I pictured selling my soul. That was to Microsoft maybe. They pay better.

But the school system? G'damn.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:20 PM   #3741
raggedyanne

At least sell your soul to Apple.

My rant today is against myself:
Why is it that just when everything starts going right, I fuck it up? How is it, with every one telling me how intelligent I am, that I can get D' in three classes?!
Why do I gain weight really easily while those stupid preps stuff their faces and still look like models? How can my skin stay so dark no matter how much sunscreen I use? Why can I have mostly guy friends, but no boyfriend? I hate being short and fat. I may be curvy, but with my short little legs I'm not going much of anywhere.
I'm sick of eating when I'm stressed and cutting when I'm angry. I'm tired of lashing out; in fact I'm tired of being tired! If I could lose thirty pounds my life would be so much better. I wish I could sing better, draw better, dance better, BE better! But I can't. For some reason I'm forever below average in everything but weight. ::sigh::
My dad's a bastard, my mom is a weak little prude, my sister always steals my belongings. The kids at school hate me. People ignore and belittle me. Today in P.E. I was the only girl not picked so I got stuck on a team that did its best to make me know I wasn't welcome. If there ever was a god, let him kill me now!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #3742
Saddiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
At least sell your soul to Apple.

Why is it that just when everything starts going right, I fuck it up? How is it, with every one telling me how intelligent I am, that I can get D' in three classes?!
Why do I gain weight really easily while those stupid preps stuff their faces and still look like models? How can my skin stay so dark no matter how much sunscreen I use? Why can I have mostly guy friends, but no boyfriend? I hate being short and fat. I may be curvy, but with my short little legs I'm not going much of anywhere.
I'm sick of eating when I'm stressed and cutting when I'm angry. I'm tired of lashing out; in fact I'm tired of being tired! If I could lose thirty pounds my life would be so much better. I wish I could sing better, draw better, dance better, BE better! But I can't. For some reason I'm forever below average in everything but weight. ::sigh::
My dad's a bastard, my mom is a weak little prude, my sister always steals my belongings. The kids at school hate me. People ignore and belittle me. Today in P.E. I was the only girl not picked so I got stuck on a team that did its best to make me know I wasn't welcome. If there ever was a god, let him kill me now!
Instead of complaining about it, do something about it!
Old 05-15-2007, 08:38 PM   #3743
raggedyanne

I'm trying, I was just using the rant thread to vent. Have you ever considered becoming a personal trainer, because you sound like my p.e. teacher. No offense meant, that's usually a good thing.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:44 PM   #3744
Saddiction

No, I'm pretty lazy and don't know much at all about personal training.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:53 PM   #3745
killer_asian_Dax

Rant for the Day

The human in me wants to not be lonely anymore. Wants this guy I'm digging to stop being a douche and for things to go somewhere with him. Also the human side wants to fucking get laid! (But I'm sure you all didn't need to know that part.) And talk. The human in me wants to talk to somebody, but there's nobody to talk to.

The rest of me wants to destroy. Destroy humans, destroy buildings, destroy cars with a BIG truck...... Just destroy.

And sleep and shower.

Goodnight.

My crappy Myspace
Old 05-15-2007, 09:26 PM   #3746
Splintered

How is it, with every one telling me how intelligent I am, that I can get D' in three classes?!

Schools turn out PhD Professors and Workers.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
If you don't exceed academically or blast away in the working world, you're doomed in school. No matter how smart you actually are.

1. It could be genetics. Not an expert on the subject, but it could be.
2. Have you ever asked one of them out?

You're tired. You're down. You've hit rock bottom.
Now is the time to rebound.
Don't get attached to be "everything" to "everyone". It seems like it's a sin, but giving up on some things is "Okay". You don't have to be the best at everything. Now, if you want to improve that's great, but don't let others force you do it.

Believe it or not, I was very similar to you.
Very, very similar.

I sucked in school (And still do), was the last in every P.E. class I took, was ignored by most of my teachers, had two, three friends tops, and had a bit more to love. I didn't really get a long with my parents either.

Seriously. I used to be very similar to every problem you described.

But now, I've got a good outlook on life. Like I said in a previous post, I'm college bound, and I'm only sixteen. I'm a paintballer, and I'm in fairly decent shape. I've got a girlfriend who I've been with for six months.

What I've realized, that Saddiction is perfectly right. It's all a matter of doing it. For me, it was also a matter of not expecting results anytime soon. You won't make friends overnight, and you won't suddenly have the perfect body when you wake up tomorrow morning.

However, if you really work towards what you want, you'll eventually get it.

It's a cliche, but by the way your talking, it sounds like you're at rock bottom. What do you have to lose by taking risks?
Old 05-15-2007, 11:00 PM   #3747
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedyanne
raggedyanne, you should rant against the world, not against yourself. It sounds like people were mistreating you. I am glad you are here on Gnet. I haven't seen you fuck anything up here. I on the other hand, am a glaring example of fucking up on Gnet.

Seriously, it sounds like you ran into some inconsiderate people today. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Free hug if you want it.

Smile for me? Come on, give gwanpa humane a smiley-wiley? Come on! Coochie coochie coo! ::tickles::

Old 05-16-2007, 09:09 AM   #3748
maggot

xD

HP, I wish you were my grandpa. Mine sucks.

And that brings me to my rant:

My grandparents suck. They're bigoted and rude, and drama queens. The make us do things and then act like they were doing us a favor. They hate anything German just because the Nazis were from Germany. Why not hate Japan and Italy, too, then?

They also hate everywhere in the middle east except Israel, because they think they're all antisemitic.
Remember when Israel decided it was gonna blow Lebanon off the face of the planet for no good reason? When I told my grandparents I have friends who live in Lebanon, and they may be killed, and that not EVERYONE there hates Jews, my grandparents seemed happy that they were gonna be killed, and angry that I would be "so ignorant as to think that" about how they're not all anti-semitic. My grandfather ever so kindly retorted "SKYLUH! I'VE BEEN THEYUH! I WOULD KNOW!" No, you obviously don't know, you fucking bigot. I hope you die. You deserve it, wishing death on close friends of mine.

Have I ranted about this before? Probably.
Old 05-16-2007, 08:45 PM   #3749
Splintered

I hate money.
I seriously do.

Material things don't really make me that happy anymore. I have very few things that I would like to be "Modern" or "Bleeding Edge", if you will, and by then, my standards are pretty lax. I would like a four year old or younger Mp3 player, and a two year old or younger computer. That's all I would really care to have be really "Modern". My cellphone can be a giant brick from the 80's, and as long as my car manages to get me across to my roadtrip destinations, that'll do.

Sure, I have hobbies that need money. About $50 every two months goes to get me 2,000 rounds of paintballs, and maybe $40 every six or seven months to get a few games for myself. Otherwise, I plainly don't care how much I have. I'm happy to have these basic things, and I am greatful that I even get to have them in the first place.

I am getting a good hundred or so dollars for my birthday that's coming up. I could do without the money, and I know people who could use it a lot better then I ever could, but I'm still getting the money non-the-less. So, I'm not going to be wasteful, and I'll take it in the spirit it was given: I'm going to put it towards a few things that would make me happy.

Mainly, I'm planning to give my paintball gun an overhaul. I use it regularly (Once or twice a month), and while I love it to death, it's not the greatest thing in the world. With a bit of work, I could really make this thing shine. All it really needs it to have the barrel extended, have a stock put on, and get an electric hopper/cyclone feed. In the end however, I'm going to end up getting a bit more then that (Going remote with the gun, and adding red dot scope, along with getting a vest and gloves, if you want to know).

The problem is that I feel really guilty spending any of this money. My parents spend a lot of their money on me, and I would like to pay them back for that. (Although, it's not because I really love/care about them. I mean, I like them as people, but it's rather a feeling of obligation to pay room and board). Taking more money like this, makes me feel even guilter about having it.

That, or I could spend it to make a lot of people's lives better first. I remember hearing all these, "Sponsor a child on 5 dollars a year" type things. If I get the amount that I'm being told I'll have, I could sponsor over 20 children. If all these TV marketers are right, that could be a big difference.

There are many, many things that I could spend my money on, to really help the lives of other people. It makes me reflect on why I think the communist system is so great; because people give up their individual property and wealth for the benefit of the entire group.

Another part of me also wants to spend it on making my paintball gun the best it could be. I have friends who have invested hundreds of dollars, if not thousands of dollars, into their markers. They have the fancy, shiny guns with 18 inch barrels (Hows that for penis envy?), cyclone feeds, red dot scopes, multiple guns, full out vests, etc. With the money I'm getting, I could get myself to compete with at their level. I can already match them step for step with skill, it's simply a matter of getting the gear that can compete.

One of the things I want to do in my lifetime is really get involved with helping other people. I don't want to be the kind of activist who sits on the sidelines and waves around signs with witty lines relating the president to a baboon. I want to go out and do something, like join the peace corps, volunteer, give blood, etc, etc. With the little bit of money I'm getting, I could do that. I could also get that paintball gun, and make *myself* really happy, and go enjoy time with my friends.

I hate money.
I seriously do.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:05 PM   #3750
mrs.wes straker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
I hope you don't perceive that I am one of them.
You pretentious bastard. Just kidding.