Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-08-2007, 05:10 AM   #26
LaKeesha

Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paigeybobert
I find men with a gut sexy (not too big of a gut).
I'll send my husband's gut to ya!
LaKeesha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:34 AM   #27
Zenit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
So you would say a runner/dancer build is more to your liking?
Oh, yes. There is nothing sexier than a man that can dance...They know how to use their bodies and how to look graceful.

"Nutrizone can kiss my pale, decayed ass"
-Draconysius
Zenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:41 AM   #28
LaBelleDameSansMerci

There's a guy on the floor above me and he's crazy into swing dancing, and he's not graceful at all. He's not a clutz, but he moves awkwardly. Especially when he's wearing socks and my [unfortunately] girly thong flip flops... which he did once cuz my friend stole his normal sandals, so he stole mine and ran around trying to get his sandals back. Couldn't have just gone in his socks... had to put my flip flops on and then complain about how much they hurt. *makes face* Silly boy.

I like the lean-to-average, reasonably-defined guys. I don't like too many muscles (I nearly vomit every time I see a muscle mag), but... I like some softer guys too.
Also semi-long, layered hair is a big turn-on, especially when it's clean, nice and brushed, but goes a bit across the guy's face.

Also, if a guy is wearing aviators and they suit him, I melt a bit. May sound cheesy, but I'd seriously have banged Andrew Eldritch in a second... http://www.barfly.blogger.com.br/andrew_eldritch.jpg
http://hem.passagen.se/kruse/sisters...re/Andrew.jpeg
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:48 AM   #29
ArtificialOne

The news said today that charsima was one of the biggest thing people look for in a potential mates....

Geuss there's hope for me after all as my looks are fading!!!! lol

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
ArtificialOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:47 PM   #30
republigoth

It's all about size. I'm totally into guys with a huge I.Q.
republigoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:10 PM   #31
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by republigoth
It's all about size. I'm totally into guys with a huge I.Q.
Agreed! I can never resist a poet...
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:14 PM   #32
republigoth

I was thinking "nuclear physicist/biological engineer," but to each his own. A huge, impressivly large vocabulary is sexy either way.
Old 03-08-2007, 04:35 PM   #33
Vako

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Naked men look silly. Nothing personal, but the jingly bits seem inconvenient.
They sort of are. They get in the way when we sit down sometimes, and they make trousers a bit uncomfortable.
Vako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #34
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Naked men look silly. Nothing personal, but the jingly bits seem inconvenient.
I think some naked men are beautiful. I've seen some that are just laughable, but I find my current beau really attractive naked.
I think it's about proportion and build.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:34 PM   #35
maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
Next thing I consider is hygiene. How well does he take care of himself? That says alot about his own self esteem, self worth, and dignity.

I have terrible hygiene. It comes from my punkiness. I really don't care if I smell.
It's not that I have low self esteem or anything, I just don't care that much.

You can tell by how I act that I have high self esteem.

People hang out with me anyways, though.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:37 PM   #36
Circle V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vako
They sort of are. They get in the way when we sit down sometimes, and they make trousers a bit uncomfortable.
Ever stand up and realize-- thanks to the dull, seeping pain-- that you've been sitting on your own balls for over half an hour?

Me neither.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:46 PM   #37
Godslayer Jillian

I stand up and realize things might have shifted in a painful way.
That's why I prefer briefs rather than boxers. They are more likely to keep it in its place, plus it's less notorious.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:51 PM   #38
Lucretia_my_Reflection

ouch i'ed hate to have balls
Lucretia_my_Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:54 PM   #39
ArtificialOne

Actually talking about the worse thing to do with your dangly parts. Ride a ridgid motorcycle for several hours and everything down there goes all pins and needles in a bad way...lol

I love a strong and intelligent woman. Nothing worse than hanging around a dits that can't hold a conversation over any topic. (Both men and women, but I'm talking the dating thing for me)

I don't consider myself smart or intelligent, I just am what I am. I do say that I'm never left in the dust in conversations though. I have over the years greatly toned, or you could say "dumbed" down, my vocab. I was so tired of having to stop every 5 secs and explain a word or princible. Being in technical fields you often take for granted people don't speak in tech speak all the time. As soon as I get back into a group of like piers I'll study back up on my vocab.

Interesting study done last year though shows that people who try to use big words often end up soundind less inteligent. It was shown that people who can explain things in lay terms were seen as smarter and had a better understanding. I can see this. It's kind of like when you were a kid and your parents explained comlex things to you.

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 03-08-2007, 07:07 PM   #40
republigoth

Yeah, that's probably true. Probably why I get called pretentious all the time

I'm getting better though. I've just never been put in my place, is all. I wish people would stand up to me more. Basic will probably fix that.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:15 PM   #41
ArtificialOne

I still get called wierd for being the way I am about certain subjects!! lol
Mainly taking over the earth with robots and robots being the next evolution of man....

I revel in the torture that is going to happen to you in basic....lmao j/k No seriously..... Poor you... hehehehe ok I better shut up, I know you can beat me up, and also I would probably enjoy it....lol

I think I have a funny voice so I try not to talk as much anymore...lol Silence is very dramatic and funny sometimes...

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 03-08-2007, 07:21 PM   #42
republigoth

Silence can also be intimidation enough, if you use your eyes right. Of course most guys can't master the "seriously pissed off bitch is about to shred you and leave you in a pool of your own blood" glare. If you have the look, you never need to back it up.

My tactics for surviving basic is going to be to keep my mouth shut at all times and try to stay in the middle of the line. Doing what I'm told when I'm told to do it is going to be a very new experiance. I'm going to try really hard to be a good girl. We'll see how long I can manage it.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:33 PM   #43
KontanKarite

Republigoth, I feel kinda bad for you. You wont be in the middle of the line, trust me. It's all based on height. If you're really tall or really short, you'll be on the ends.

These people have worked with thousands and thousands of people. They will have you figured out before you can prove them wrong.

They had their opinion of me made up since day one and I've been at odds ever since. Military life was not a good choice for me. I'm in the reserves and I'm still struggling with it. It's given me a sense of self worth, but it's REALLY done a number to my esteem. I'm trying to rebuild what I had with that.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:39 PM   #44
republigoth

I'm mid-height, but my last name is Abraham, which won't help me out with the alphabetical thing.

I'm not apprehensive. In fact, I'm anxious for it. I've been waiting in DEP for like 6 months. I'm ready to go. I'm sure they'll make it real clear what exactly they want me to do to get along. I intend to do it.

Sorry it didn't work out well for you. I think it will for me though. The only thing I'm really concerned over is making it through Airbourne school, beings that I don't feel particularly athletic right now. Regardless of what happens, I'll make it. I'm no wuss.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:55 PM   #45
KontanKarite

Well, I was held to a different standard. I went Navy. They base everything on looks and less on performance. But, you know. I was thinking it was maneuvering obsticles, being crazy with PT, everyone encouraging each other to do better. Nuh uh. People are more apt to jump ship. You get really isolated.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 08:09 PM   #46
ArtificialOne

I could say some things about learning I'll keep to myself....

My best advice is to do as much jogging and walking as you can before you leave. Because that's how you'll get everywhere. And they randomly pick people out of the crowd to make sure they don't miss anyone. Just try not to giggle at certain things...and don't sneak food either. They don't like either of those things. Also when they say there's no "I" in cake, just make sure you don't ay there's no "we" either....... lmao

Morning pt is the best and easiest. And just remember it's only a month. Even though it will feel like a year. And become religious so you can go to church on sundays and not ge stuck in the barrracks cleaning.

I love the death stare. You are right a man just can't do that one right. Although I can do a really good "Machine" stare, which entails deleting all emotion or expression from them. That really creeps people out and I've had many a person back down over it. People sometimes are very scared when they know the other person is emotionless.... Reminds me I better practice it. Too bad my cats at my parents... I'd give Quinten a run for his money....lmao

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 03-08-2007, 08:13 PM   #47
mrs.wes straker

Let's get back to talking about what's hot about men.

Men are so beautiful.

OK that will be my last inappropriate joke (i was just kidding i have a gorgeous green-eyed husband)
Old 03-08-2007, 08:17 PM   #48
ArtificialOne

Talking about eyes.

I have wierd grey/green ones that seem to change color... They always creeped out past friends. woho! I'm creepy in so many ways!!!! Yay for me!!!

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 03-08-2007, 08:26 PM   #49
mrs.wes straker

Did you know I love your myspace pic, Artificial One? It reminds me of New Jersey. So gray, so old.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:32 PM   #50
ArtificialOne

Thanks, I saw your comp on another thread.

It's actually shot at a garage where my sister rented in West Virginia. It was October I think. But it always looks like that!!! As soon as I get some free time I'm gonna hunt down some cool industrial places to get pictures of.

P.T. Barnum

Vist me: