Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 08-18-2006, 12:40 PM   #26
Budweiser69

when did "yer" become a word? or are you trying your hardest to sound irish through your typing?
Budweiser69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 04:30 PM   #27
Godslayer Jillian

It's funny how you could think someone would leave Loy for his... what did you say? Oh yeah, posts!
Or has it ever happened to you?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 11:45 PM   #28
AngryInk

All Irishmen make huge generalizations.

www.angryinktees.com
AngryInk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 10:21 AM   #29
Binkie

Sternn,
I thought you'd like to read up on this, since you're into this topic:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/08/23/news/fat.php

Turns out it's not just obese folks who are at risk for a short life span. A new study published by the New England Journal of Medicine now shows that overweight Americans, such as yourself, have a 20-40% higher risk of death than people who are of normal weight. Sounds like you better start giving those folks at "McWhoopers" a break, eh?
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:39 AM   #30
CptSternn

I don't know whether to feel loved or offended by the fact ye keep calling me an american.

I mean, either you love me so much when I was there, you now feel the need to keep calling me american, or is it that you think americans are idiots and that calling me one along side yourself drags me down to your level of incompetence somehow? Doesn't that also belittle other americans here? Do you really hate america that much?

I mean, on that same line of reasoning, me being born of Irish parents in america makes me an american, do you call all children born in Iraq to parents who are in the us military there Iraqis? Are all persons born in africa from american parents then africans? Wow, someone there needs to get on the ball and start taking care of all those illegal immigrants - forget the border - you have americans smuggling in illegal children every day

It doesn't bother me either way - having dual citizenship is a blessing - especially when it comes to paying us taxes (or not paying them).

But back on topic -

I have that article, and as posted, I am well under4 weight. I have the pictures online to prove it. How about yerself? Can you put yer money where yer mouth is and show us a picture proving yer not a fat cow of an american?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 05:42 PM   #31
Binkie

It's sad, really, that I have to explain how citizenship works to an American born citizen of the US. Obviously your birth certificate wasn't enough, so here goes; if you're born on US soil, you're a US citizen. Hence why illegal Mexican mothers that have children in the US are deported while their kids remain here in American. Maybe you weren't taught that in school, though I doubt it. I have a good feeling you also contribute directly to the stats on stupid Americans. Sad that you're a fat and stupid person that's bringing this country down. How's about renouncing that citizenship like you said you would if Bush won the 2004 elections? It'd sure help improve this country's literacy and competency rates. Oh yeah! I forgot. Your public chastising is just a show you put on for the public to make you look totally "foreign." In reality you're scared as hell of losing your American citizenship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
I have that article, and as posted, I am well under4 weight.
That's cute, but, I don't care about what site you seem to think considers you underweight (maybe walruspeople.com?). No, we're focusing on the same method that you fully support to back up statements of your's that say most Americans are fat. That assessment is identified through BMI tests. I already linked to your BMI test from the stats you voluntarily gave, and buddy, you're considered a fat guy. From the pictures you plastered all over this site before, it backs up the notion that you're a heavy set person that's been driving up the "McWhopper" stock with his all of his purchases.

No need to be ashamed. Many Americans are fat, Sternn. You just happen to be one of them. Talk about poetic justice, eh? In fact, you DIRECTLY contributed to the very statistics that the CDC came up regarding fat people. The same ones you cite over and over again. Better stop telling all that fatty food to "Get in [your] bellah!"
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 08-24-2006, 05:52 PM   #32
Maj.Bromley

Im overweight, not obese. My weight is a huge part of muscle, since I play american football in the line-up. I know I contribute to being overweight, but its a good form of being it.

Suicide is a fundamental human right. This does not mean that it is morally desirable. It only means that society does not have the moral right to interfere
-Thomas S. Szasz
Maj.Bromley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 06:31 PM   #33
CptSternn

Bink -

I'm not ashamed of what I look like - I am perfection personified - as you said, I have me own pictures plastered all over this site and links to 'em from me sig so anyone who wants to see my stature, can, and make their own decision. Note I'm topless in a few, mainly, because I do have the bod to show for it.

Of course, we still have yet to see one of yerself, one who makes MANY, MANY claims, and yet has refused to back any of it up. Ever. And once again trys to avoid being called out on it - should I say, runs away from the question and topic, but hey, I love the personal attention you lavish on me in each post. You must spend quite a bit of time a day thinking of me, I mean, every post of yers in this forum is a direct message, to me!

Joy!

...And once again, I drop the gauntlet - put up, or shut up.

Don't worry, we already think yer a fat american, seeings how you refuse to post pictures and constantly try to change the topic.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:02 PM   #34
Binkie

Quote:
I am perfection personified
Whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night, fella. You're just reassuring yourself at this point. I don't know, maybe you believe this shit... whatever. You're overweight, which isn't a problem for most folks who have depth and care about what people are like on the inside. So deal with it and stop being shallow. It's funny too because you become ultra-defensive when people refer to you as what you are; and overweight American. You can't except either description because of your own twisted feelings of shame. You live in a dark and sad world where you're ashamed of who you are. I honestly pity you. I'm not just saying that to piss you off... I'm serious.

And since it's funny that you're now DEMANDING to see an updated picture of me, I'll note you've already seen 3 pictures of me. You should be well aquainted with what I look like, considering you used one of those pictures to make some weird, amature sex video animation, which you went ahead and pasted all over the Politics section here at Gothic.net.

What did I say before about getting onto this topic? You'd run out of arguement and resort to this pathetic tatic in which you play it off as though you've never seen a picture of me. Not only are you horribly predictable, but you're completely unabashed in making it painfully obvious. You just need to learn to stop projecting your own problems on to others and deal with them or accept them.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:15 PM   #35
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj.Bromley
Im overweight, not obese. My weight is a huge part of muscle, since I play american football in the line-up. I know I contribute to being overweight, but its a good form of being it.
Which is why the stats are flawed. The CDC's method of using the BMI to determine these issues on a national level needs to incorporate a much wider margin of error. You may show up as being overweight on a statistic, but doctors who also use BMI to determine these things for their own patients, who are comprised mostly of muscle mass, don't consider these individuals to be overweight or obese and obviously don't put them on diets that are focused on losing weight.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:06 PM   #36
Maj.Bromley

Yea, which is why we shouldnt be doing it by the simple weight statistic, rather, with a amount of fat:muscle ratio, I think at least.

Suicide is a fundamental human right. This does not mean that it is morally desirable. It only means that society does not have the moral right to interfere
-Thomas S. Szasz
Old 08-26-2006, 08:31 AM   #37
CptSternn

Bink - So once again, you chicken out, and show your nothing but talk once again. Say nothing else until you put yer money where yer mouth is and prove yer point - I showed ye mine, and you cowarded at the opportunity to show us your not just full o' shite. Again.

Maj -

They DO check muscle vs. fat. To think that their conclusions are as simple as a math problem as binkie would suggest is incorrect. The studies are based on actual PEOPLE who were tested in person, not some math problem they applied to the countrys census as binkie is trying to lead you to believe.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:17 AM   #38
Maj.Bromley

Umm no, they check by simple weight, itd cost too much to do test on every overweight american. There are results that theyve check muscle:fat but theyve only had it on a very limited scale.

-Thomas S. Szasz
Old 08-26-2006, 10:07 AM   #39
Binkie

Quote:
Bink - So once again, you chicken out, and show your nothing but talk once again. Say nothing else until you put yer money where yer mouth is and prove yer point - I showed ye mine, and you cowarded at the opportunity to show us your not just full o' shite. Again.
Here's the thread:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=209

And here are the posts:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...3&postcount=27
https://www.gothic.net/boards/showpo...3&postcount=30

Who's full of shit again? Please lie to me and say you've never seen a picture of me now. I want to see just how shamelessly stupid you really care to present yourself in public.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:14 AM   #40
Binkie

Quote:
They DO check muscle vs. fat. To think that their conclusions are as simple as a math problem as binkie would suggest is incorrect. The studies are based on actual PEOPLE who were tested in person, not some math problem they applied to the countrys census as binkie is trying to lead you to believe.
Wrong.

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/obesity/defining.htm

Note that I've already linked to where you show up on this chart, fatty. The Center of Disease Control is the source of your statistics, FYI (reference). The link lets you know how they define it, which is going by BMIs, or in other words, the chart that shows you're a big ol' fat guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maj.Bromley
Umm no, they check by simple weight, itd cost too much to do test on every overweight american. There are results that theyve check muscle:fat but theyve only had it on a very limited scale.
Correct. Although it's based on weight and height.
Old 08-29-2006, 03:14 AM   #41
CptSternn

Bink -

You illustrate this thread better than anyone. Only a stpuid american would try and argue that the system their government uses to judge them as fat is somehow wrong. I mean we are talking the CDC vs. your own ideas of what fat people look like or should be judged as, because you feel americans are not fat, therfore, your own government, the CDC, the author who worte the article, the lads at the CDC who wrote the system, and the messenger who brought it here must all be wrong, according to yerself.

Maybe they should put you in charge of the CDC, and you can just tell them yer opinion, and if they don't like it, then you can attack their methods, and lob personal attacks at the people there, as that seems to be the only way you know how to discuss anything.

Only a fat stupid american would argue that the systems that are used to judge fat stupid americans must be out of whack, because there are no fat stupid amercians.

Heheh.

Thats the same reason there ARE more and more each year. Americans hate to be called out on shite. Call 'em fat, they argue that they are big boned, they retain water, the system used to judge fat people is out of order and they are just rubenesque.

Call 'em stupid, and they argue that geography is unimportant, and that everyone owns a calculator so who needs math.

But ye rarely see one say 'you know, your right - how can I better myself'. They tend to go postal when anyone points out that they have shortcomings, then spend all their energies attempting to prove the impossible, when in the end, its onlt themselves they hurt.

You want to believe there are no fat americans? Go ahead. Want to believe the american school system isn't one of the worst in the world? Be my guest. Keep that 'all is well' mentality bush does when talking about Iraq, and let the status quo stay the same. As your people kill themselves with fat fried foods, and become the most under-educated dolts on the planet, you can figure out a new system to judge them on so they look like the most brilliant in the world.

You could be to the fat stupid americans what Lay/Skilling were for the books of enron - a 'new' system, you know, that looks good on the books.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:38 AM   #42
Binkie

Well, Sternn, that same system says you're fat. You're saying they're wrong? Because by your own standards that would make you a stupid American.

I'm absolutely loving this thread because you're caught in your own paradox. It's hilarious to watch you struggle to come up with posts in defense of your own error in judgement (as well as knowledge of the proceedure, stats, etc.). You can't continue to argue that you're not fat, but everyone else is, because that makes no sense if you back a system of calculation but say it's errornous in saying you're fat. You contribute to those national statistics on fat people. If you say you're not fat, then the system is flawed and the stats are flawed. So you either need to admit that you're a fat guy, or realize the stats are wrong. Being an idiot though, you'll continue to weasel around. It's not just you that's fat, it's your head too. Which is fine with me because there is no finish line for your arguement - you'll just keep on running around aimlessly until you wear yourself out. In all honesty this is extremely amusing for me.

Also this isn't just my own idea. Since you're a fan of Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index#Problems

It's proven and acknolwedged that the system is flawed. Funny how I back up all of my arguements with sources, yet your's lack any.

BTW, How come you aren't still asking for a picture of me? Oh, that's right, you were found out to be a fraud in that arguement.

And I will agree with the "call americans fat and they deny it," arguement. Hell, look at what happened when I called you fat. You exploded and called yourself the image of perfection (excuse me while I laugh my ass off here for a second). You categorically denied that you're a fatass. Yet you say the statistics that account for and include your lardy behind are not flawed - even though they have you all wrong. Yes, everyone else is stupid, but you're right, even when your "logic" (hold on, I need to laugh again...) is beyond flawed and makes absolutely no sense.

Tell ya what... go out and buy another "McWhopper" or eighteen and drink some more Guiness to make youself feel like you're real Irish and cry your problems away.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:27 PM   #43
Maj.Bromley

Heh, I ranked barely over, and Its a good portion of muscle.

-Thomas S. Szasz
Old 08-30-2006, 01:47 AM   #44
CptSternn

...and once again off topic, trying to change the topic from americans are fat and rank low on tests to 'check this website that says your fat as well'.

Once again, me abs are proudly displayed on me website. We have yet to see anything from yerself, so stop making excuses, as that seems to be all your really good at.

Second, with this article I found yesterday, I think it re-emphisizes the point I was making, even more.

http://news.**********/s/nm/20060829...usa_poverty_dc

Data show one in eight Americans in poverty

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - In the world's biggest economy, one in eight Americans and almost one in four blacks lived in poverty last year, the U.S. Census Bureau said on Tuesday, both ratios virtually unchanged from 2004.

The survey also showed 15.9 percent of the population, or 46.6 million, had no health insurance, up from 15.6 percent in 2004 and an increase for a fifth consecutive year, even as the economy grew at a 3.2 percent clip.

It was the first year since President George W. Bush took office in 2001 that the poverty rate did not increase. As in past years, the figures showed poverty especially concentrated among blacks and Hispanics.

*snip*

Thats the big issue here. Why are americans fat and stupid? Instead of focusing on attacking the messenger, attacking the system used to rank (which might I add was made by people with a little more knowledge on the subject than binkie claims to give them. I mean, I personally think the CDC is not just a bunch of idiots who don't know anything. Personally, I think they are probably one of the only government agencies that does it's job well with little politicking.

But back to that link -

The fat americans come from cheap, abundant, fried foods. It's cheaper than getting a nice roast with veg and cooking - not to mention easier. The ignorance (a better word than stupidity) comes from this whole 'we are the best and will prove it' mentality that most americans tend to believe (which is instilled at a young age, and forced upon them throughout life in the states). It is demonstrated perfectly through binkie here, who when can't argue a point trys to derail the topic, shoot the messenger, and often resorts to name calling.

This is normal for those who can't aruge their point as they have nothing intellegent to say. Why is this? I think it links to poverty directly. Both issues.

Poor people can't afford good food - and are forced to eat the crap they can get for $4.99 at the local chipper. Also, with their work schedules, americans working more than any other first world country, they don't have time to sit down to a nice meal most of the time. Eating on the go, eating crap, and doing it as a routine ruins your body.

Same with education. The american education system is bad. Thats the nice way to put it. But can it be fixed? Well, in some areas it is. But it needs a major overhall as most areas cannot afford to make changes due to budget. So once again the average joe is left without an average education.

And with that 'better than thou' mentality instilled, instead of working on a solution, debating the topic, the ignorant tend to attack the messenger, the system used to rate them, or anything else that allows them to look good - in their own mind. It's easier to argue the scale use to judge is broken than to lose weight or change the current educational system.

This is why the system continues to fail. Americans are too busy trying to look good on paper rather than actually better themselves. Everyone there wants a simple, cheap solution. Not going to happen.

But the article on poverty emphisises this even more. With a majority of americans falling in the 'poor' category, they have no chance of bettering themselves, fixing their health, or anything else.

Thats probably the biggest issue I have with the states. I mean, they have no healthcare for millions of their citizens, no housing-allowance system, no dole, no safety nets for their people, no help, and no promises of any kind to better their citizens. Katrina made this point abundantly clear.

Throughout Europe, in Australia, and many countries in Asia and the former Soviet bloc the countries have welfare systems to help the people. They keep them out of the poverty trap, which directly leads to bad health and ignorance.

I mean, in Ireland, you can sign on the dole for life. Like 'unemployment' in the states, except you get a living wage, free housing, all your bills paid, and tuition for college or other job training services if you want. The states have none of that. We get guaranteed 1 month a year holidays, plus every month has a national holiday, some two - we make up ones and call them bank holidays on months with no recognised holiday. Our work days are limited by law. And thats just for starters.

As far as fast food, chippers here are nothing like ones in the states. For example, McDonalds, which we only have like a half dozen in the whole country, makes a perfect example. First, we have no trans-fat in the foods. Banned. Also, no geneticly modified products. Banned. No growth hormones in beef. Banned. Unrelated, but I like to point it out - no billboards, big yellow 'M' arches or funky coloured/shaped buildings (banned as a visual nuisance in all parts of Ireland). None of that supersized crap either - portions are human-sized, about 1/2 1/3 of what they serve in the states.

On top of the banned items, restaurants MUST purchase all products LOCALLY and be able to trace them back to the farm. When you get a Big Mac here, they can tell you when the meat was delivered, by what packing company, and which farm it was from. All that and you can drive 10 minutes to that farm and check it out yerself if ye feel the urge. Another good law.

No importing of anything - this keeps the local economy in business and doesn't under cut competition by offering cheap meat from China for example allowing McDonalds to undercut prices for other resturants. All this AND we have a living wage here - meaning you can work at a chipper and still feed yer family, pay yer mortgage, car payment, etc. Yes, this means the average combo meal is about €7-€9 (thats about $10-$12 USD), but thats on par with most other restaurants and very expensive as opposed to the healthy alternative of getting fresh meat and veg and cooking it yerself.

Those policies keep fast food they way it's meant to be served - healthy, moderate, and in line with other meals. Not one of those restrictions is in place in the states. And, because of the lack of restrictions, that crap americans feed themselves by choice, habit, or because they can't afford to do anything else, is a major factor in the weight issue.

But of course, making a change requires effort, and its much easier to yell at the messenger, change the way ye judge fat people, and not rock the boat rather than try and make a change or discuss the issue.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:39 AM   #45
Don't Look Behind You

Location: a russian, vienna-educated, living in the Netherlands. beat that.
And with all of that on its back, America goes and dictates how others should live. That's what I personally have against America.
Sternn, I agree with most of what you've posted on this issue, but Binkie's got you on the one thing and there's no way you can talk yourself out of it: either the statistics you've presented are flawed and you're not fat just like many Americans acused of it , or the statistics are fine and you're fat just like the Americans you're so disgusted by.
Give in, she's got you.
--If you want to love me you'll have to love my shadow. This black creature that is stuck to my feet and that hates the light whithout which it wouldn't exist. Sometimes, I think it is more me than I am. Please be gentle as you make my shadow white.

-- On soft pillows you won't ride into eternity and spilling your blood you won't get out of eternity again.
Don't Look Behind You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:36 AM   #46
Binkie

Quote:
Once again, me abs are proudly displayed on me website.
Ok, Ooog. You go chew you rock now? You spend you time all chewing you rock?

Yes, pronouce everyone stupid but talk like a caveman. No wonder your job as a tech specalist was outsourced. People in India can speak better English than you. I mean, I know you're trying to sound Irish just because you've lived there for all of two years (wow), but it just makes you sound stupid here. Drop the act already. Even real Irish members of this and other gothic message boards don't type as ridiculously as you do. Oh wait, I forgot, you're trying to out-Irish the real Irish.

Also, good job of diverting the topics that YOU originally brought up. Now we're onto a third after you got tired of denying the fact that you have contributed to these negative images of America directly. I'll take that as your silent concession since you aparently have run to a dead end in that arguement.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:49 AM   #47
CptSternn

DLBY -

By american standards, I might be considered fat, but hey, I'm not in america, and pay no attention to its laws or standards. Besides, I play loose head prop fer the local rugby club - ye can't have small lads receiving or trying to play second row now can ye? But hey, I'll take being a fat-n-happy Irishman over a fat-n-ignorant american any day.

I also find it extremely amusing that the fattest nation in the world, with so many fat people, cannot argue their stance, and must resort to 'well....umm...your fat too' as a rhetort in discussions about their weight.

The 'I know you are but what am I' defensive posturing, I think goes well with the americans are also not good at school argument which the stastics already have shown.

Wow, a whole reply and just personal attacks with no mention of the topic, or me last post. I take it since you have nothing to contribute binkie, that you admit americans are fat, and ignorant.

Or are you still arguing that they are not fat, just bad at math?

I mean throughout this thread, you have claimed the CDC are imbeciles obviously for creating the system, the us government for using it, and the media for printing it. OH yeah, and me for posting it here. But you have yet to contribute anything of substance to the discussion other than personal attacks, time and time again, on me. I find it rather amusing - and also the prime indicator you have nothing important to say because you must agree with me - much like your idol ol' gw, when you can't argue facts, attack the messenger. How many times have we seen that in this us administration?

I mean, no matter how you try and bend the math, if ye have 5 fat guys, and re-calculate the CDC's body mass index, you know what? Ye still can't fit those fat bastards in the back seat of a VW. Doesnt' matter how ye bend the books, they still won't fit. And they still look just as fat walking down the street.

Also note, the original article, which binkie has choosen to ignore this whole thread states 1/3rd of ALL patients in america admited to hospitals cannot be x-rayed or other recieve other medical treatments because their fat mass is too THICK OR they are physically too LARGE to fit on the machines. Once again, I find it hard to believe a math problem is causing this issue, especially since medical machinery is used worldwide and only in america do you find these issues happening at this constant, high rate.

Doesn't matter how you 'caculate' it, if 1/3rd of people in american hospitals can't use hospital services because their fat mass is so enormous that even x-ray machines CANNOT PENETRATE their body, or they are so abundantly large they cannot fit into a cat-scan chamber, then its safe to say these people, no matter how you 'calculate' them, are feckin' porkers sure!

But hey, shoot the messenger - sit back, don't worry about it. I'm sure living in a nation of over-weight behemoths who can't find britain on a map and know more about the three stooges than the three branches of their own government is a blessing. Of what sort I don't know...
Old 08-31-2006, 09:16 AM   #48
Binkie

You found yourself in a paradox for which you wouldn't say the stats were wrong even though they have YOU all wrong, hence me putting you against the ropes and unrelentlessly beating the point into you. When people are as thick as yourself and make an arguement personal by making it ABOUT them, then yeah, personal attacks seem to be the only way to get you to understand a point. Matter of fact, personal attacks are about the ONLY thing you seem to understand, period.

But whatever. At least you admit you're part of the "problem" that you have with America (i.e. you being overweight - hence this thread).
Old 08-31-2006, 05:59 PM   #49
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
DLBY -
By american standards, I might be considered fat, but hey, I'm not in america, and pay no attention to its laws or standards.
Let me point out that the article you posted on the top of this thread is a study made in Washington.
You do pay attention to what Americans have to say, after all.
And even if you didn't pay attention to American's standards, you'd still be slightly overweight, you just wouldn't know it.
And no, Sternn, you're not fat, I've seen pictures of you; yet, by this Study of Reuters, you would be considered overweigh.

Also, one more thing:
You also posted another set of news (from Washington, of course) that deals with the poverty of Americans.
If it's not a clear attack towards America, why then don't you argue about the overwhelming poverty of Mexico, country of which I am a proud citizen nonetheless?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 06:35 PM   #50
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I am so confused. If you CptSterrn don't care or what not then why post these things???

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote