Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 03-07-2022, 05:20 PM   #1
GothBoyOnTheWeb

Introduction I guess

I've been around here for awhile, said a few things. Some sentences were legible others not so much. Anyways, I'll answer the 13 questions if anyone was wondering mostly likely Blackheart and maybe molster we seem to be the last few here.

1: I work a at a solar panel installation company, might be starting a part time job on weekends at a Serbian food restaurant and for a hobby I study histroy and collect retro video games + vinyl

2: I'm from north America

3: Nietzsche or Bram Stoker

4: favorite movies the Mummy 1999, and Inferno, idk hard to think on the spot tbh

5: i don't care whats played at my wedding becuase I'll marry someone who won't play cringe music, as a guy I don't really care about that.

6: for my funeral, I'm going for thin flesh by Traitrs and Life is killing me by type o negative

7: I want to die in either 2 ways, a peaceful old man with many children and grandchildren who became a monk or violently bleeding out at war while livestreaming my final thoughts to the internet

8: wood casket with a painted black cross

9: Turtle neck, blue white and red plaid over coat, black jeans, pale makeup, silver chain with silver and black cross, black fitted jeans, and doc martens

10: the one thing I miss about being a.kid is the sense of wonder. Beyond that I never really got to be a kid lol

11: My favorite band right now is Siouxse and the Banshees

12: my education is wack, I was supposed to be in school for the culinary arts and now I'm working a trades job lol

13: I joined becuase it seemed like a good idea, I was trying to find some proper goths and not Eboys and Egirs trying to be hip.
GothBoyOnTheWeb is offline   Reply With Quote