Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 02-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #51
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
*sigh* no i wasn't referring to you asking us, just asking yourself. Whatever though, i could care less. Just that if a majority of people are irritated by you, perhaps there is a reason for it. or are all of us just the inconsiderate idiots and your the right one? I could care less, just irritated by your existence.
Well I'm Glad. I Didn't Do Anything To Anyone To Be Considered Stupid, Or Irritating. In Fact I'm Starting To Think That Maybe It's My Beliefs That You And Everyone Else Have an Issue With. I Mean, You And Everyone Else Except Six Haven't Really Gave Me A Warm Welcome As Far As I'm Concerned So Why Would I Try To Be Nice After The Fact?
JJ_Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #52
Murder.Of.Crows

My apologies, i had no idea you were so right, oh god, it must be because i disagree with your religion. It had nothing to do with making wild and off claims about being a true goth or anything to that nature. I will take my ignorant ways and be gone then.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:18 PM   #53
JJ_Spade

Quote:
My apologies, i had no idea you were so right, oh god, it must be because i disagree with your religion. It had nothing to do with making wild and off claims about being a true goth or anything to that nature. I will take my ignorant ways and be gone then.
That's Why I Explained As Clear As Day And Said At The Very Top "I JJ SPADE DID NOT TYPE THIS" And I Also Apologized If It Offended Anyone Because I Did Not Type It. I Sure As Hell Wasn't Going To Edit It While I Was Posting It. Too Much Work. Go Back And Look If You Don't Believe Me. Besides, There Was Way Too Many Mistakes In It To Even Bother. Also You Were Rude Before I Copy And Pasted It. Now You Can Say I Am Right.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:25 PM   #54
Saya

I'm calling troll, when someone has poor typing skills they usually don't capitalize, or its in caps, too much work involved in capitalizing the first letter of every word.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #55
JJ_Spade

That's Because I Think It Looks Neater And Cleaner. I'm Not A Troll. I Don't Think A Troll Would Worry About Taking Their Time In Typing.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:31 PM   #56
Saya

They would if it annoys people.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:36 PM   #57
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
They would if it annoys people.
To Each Their Own, I Mean I Don't See Any Reason Why It Would Bother Anyone. I Don't Have A Problem With The Way Anyone Types, The Thing That I Could See Annoying Though Is Purposely Flooding Instead Of Just Responding.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:55 PM   #58
Murder.Of.Crows

Which it does.

Oh, and you posted, yes stating that you didn't write it, but still as your opinion, to make your point. What you did was essentially post something that you knew would infuriate(<< my word of the day it seems) others and labeled it as another's opinion so you wouldn't have to take responsibility for it's idiocy. This is a passive aggressive tactic and another reason why i dislike you so.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:02 AM   #59
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Which it does.

Oh, and you posted, yes stating that you didn't write it, but still as your opinion, to make your point. What you did was essentially post something that you knew would infuriate(<< my word of the day it seems) others and labeled it as another's opinion so you wouldn't have to take responsibility for it's idiocy. This is a passive aggressive tactic and another reason why i dislike you so.
Apparently You Failed To Notice The Apology If It Was To Offend. Like I Said, I Wasn't About To Go And Edit The Whole Damn Thing, Too Much Work.
Old 02-22-2011, 12:18 AM   #60
Murder.Of.Crows

Then why bother at all? ... i need a "whatever" smiley... im sad now...
Old 02-22-2011, 12:44 AM   #61
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Then why bother at all? ... i need a "whatever" smiley... im sad now...
I Was Just To Lazy To Edit It Lol, Don't Be Sad, I Will Give You One Close To It... "Hmm Whatever" lol
Old 02-22-2011, 01:07 AM   #62
6SixSick

whatever dude
6SixSick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:28 AM   #63
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6SixSick View Post
whatever dude
*Hugs* Six! I Missed You!
Old 02-22-2011, 02:05 AM   #64
6SixSick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Spade View Post
*Hugs* Six! I Missed You!
hey there again lol (*^_^*) I'm here to soak up some of the verbal punishment. Yeah ok the comment did go off topic a bit but someone was talking about Gothic culture being intrinsically "dark" and then mentioned The Cure who aren't dark at all rather an irreverent pop band.
I posted a few videos from the start of the New Romantic/Goth subculture to point out that the original creators of this movement might not have been as dark in mindset as its followers have now evolved into if that makes any sense( I need coffee )

All threads are conversations and they go "off topic" only as much as a conversation evolves IMHO. Throwing random insults at people only fudges the issue, because as people defend themselves the original issue gets further and further away.

This is why I tend to ignore them. I know I will get back on topic eventually if I do

Peace
Old 02-22-2011, 02:15 AM   #65
JJ_Spade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6SixSick View Post
hey there again lol (*^_^*) I'm here to soak up some of the verbal punishment. Yeah ok the comment did go off topic a bit but someone was talking about Gothic culture being intrinsically "dark" and then mentioned The Cure who aren't dark at all rather an irreverent pop band.
I posted a few videos from the start of the New Romantic/Goth subculture to point out that the original creators of this movement might not have been as dark in mindset as its followers have now evolved into if that makes any sense( I need coffee )

All threads are conversations and they go "off topic" only as much as a conversation evolves IMHO. Throwing random insults at people only fudges the issue, because as people defend themselves the original issue gets further and further away.

This is why I tend to ignore them. I know I will get back on topic eventually if I do

Peace
That's A Really BIG If! Lol
Old 02-22-2011, 05:42 AM   #66
$haDe

Why is it so hard for people to understand the fact that 'you have the right to say stupid stuffs as much as others have the right to call you stupid for saying it' ?

Instead of protecting your point, you and JJ_Spade went all 'why do you call us stupid !?! we don't care!! Everyone is mean'

Obama didn't just walk in the whitehouse and say "I'm the president, bitches!!" and suddenly everyone would just acknowledge him as the president.

...and no one would start calling you trolls, if you didn't work your way into it.

By the way, I did NOT start off with J"J_Spade and 6SixSick are stupid." What I said was..

Quote:
Originally Posted by $HaDe
JJ_Spade, whoever typed that shits out... is obviously an ape trained by the vatican to read and type.

No one give a flying naked batman about the religion that other believe, you can be muslim goth or satanist goth..or 'atheist' goth all you want.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:37 AM   #67
6SixSick

Quote:
Originally Posted by $haDe View Post
Why is it so hard for people to understand the fact that 'you have the right to say stupid stuffs as much as others have the right to call you stupid for saying it' ?

Instead of protecting your point, you and JJ_Spade went all 'why do you call us stupid !?! we don't care!! Everyone is mean'

Obama didn't just walk in the whitehouse and say "I'm the president, bitches!!" and suddenly everyone would just acknowledge him as the president.

...and no one would start calling you trolls, if you didn't work your way into it.

By the way, I did NOT start off with J"J_Spade and 6SixSick are stupid." What I said was..

Mate chill out! What I'm saying is I don't really care. You're starting to amuse me now though so now you seem to be whining that we're not taking your insults seriously? Hahahaha man you're hilarious
Here have a biscuit
Old 02-22-2011, 07:46 AM   #68
Murder.Of.Crows

That's kind of pathetic... and your biscuit is tasteless.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:48 AM   #69
6SixSick

Quote:
That's kind of pathetic... and your biscuit is tasteless.
Ah! Crow murderer!
Old 02-22-2011, 07:50 AM   #70
Murder.Of.Crows

mhm. sad. If your going to troll me, do better.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:52 AM   #71
6SixSick

Quote:
mhm. sad. If your going to troll me, do better.
I Love You Man!!!
Old 02-22-2011, 07:57 AM   #72
Murder.Of.Crows

Okay, but i get custody of our crack children five years later when our relationship falls apart.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:59 AM   #73
6SixSick

Quote:
Okay, but i get custody of our crack children five years later when our relationship falls apart.
Oh yeah that's fine. Kids only slow you down anyway. They're no good at jumping fences
Old 02-22-2011, 08:02 AM   #74
Murder.Of.Crows

Yeah, but they provide cheap labor.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:05 AM   #75
6SixSick

Quote:
Yeah, but they provide cheap labor.
Yeah that is true and you could always dress them up in little blue collar uniforms, give them beard wigs and pass 'em off as pygmy immigrants who just wanna integrate.