Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 09-15-2007, 03:09 PM   #1
NachtSorcier

Exclamation Madonna and Britney Accused of Being "Satanic"

Madonna and Britney Spears have been targeted as the spreaders of "Satanic culture."

The aggressive comments were launched by spokesman and senior leader of Palestinian terror group the Popular Resistance Committees, a group based in the Gaza Strip and responsible for the increase in shootings and bombings in the region.

Muhammad Abdel-Al is quoted in new book Schmoozing With Terrorists: From Hollywood To the Holy Land Jihadists Reveal Their Global Plans--To A Jew! attacks the two pop stars, labelling them "prostitutes."

Abdel-Al rants, "If I meet these whores I will have the honor--I repeat, I will have the honor--to be the first one to cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears if they will keep spreading their Satanic culture against Islam."

He continued, "If these two prostitutes keep doing what they are doing, we of course will punish them."

The comments have been made just as Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie prepare to celebrate the Jewish New Year with 2,000 Kabbalah followers in Israel.

http://music.**********/read/news/48008616

Okay, someone explain why yahoo dot com is censored.

Visit my online store: http://www.websofsilver.com
NachtSorcier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #2
KontanKarite

And they need to get the mother FUCK out of the middle ages.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:34 PM   #3
Lapin

I respect the religions of the world. Judaism, Islam, and whatnot.

I do not respect people threatening to rip off Madonna's head. You will not insult Madonna. This is wrong. (They can insult Ms. Spears all they want. Not much different from our press)
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:34 PM   #4
killer_asian_Dax

What I'm wondering is WHO appointed them as 'judge, jury and executioner"?

I fail to see how Judaism knocks, puts down, bashies, etc. Islam.

But then again, the extremists of that religion or any religion aren't exactly known for their reasoning skills and seeing the grey areas of life.

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:36 PM   #5
KontanKarite

No, seriously... mother FUCK them!

Man, it's shit like this that makes me wish Athiests actually ruled the world over.

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 03:37 PM   #6
NachtSorcier

It's not right for him to threaten anyone. I hate both Madonna and Britney with a passion, but I'm not going to kill either of them, even if I had the chance. He really needs to just sort out his priorities.

Old 09-15-2007, 03:37 PM   #7
Lapin

But you know, then we might have something similar to religious tolerance, and the Crazy Christians won't stand for that!

EDIT: But I loooooove Madonna. (Blind worship, but still) (I cannot help it)
Lapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 04:55 AM   #8
Valerius

You know, human ignorance will never truly be erased from the face of the earth and religious fanaticism is just a symptom of gross ignorance. Besides, why give this guy the attention anyway? He isn't worth an iota of anything.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:38 AM   #9
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Meh the only song of Madonna's I've really liked is frozen. It is a rather good music video I think.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 02:11 PM   #10
††BlackRose††

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerius
You know, human ignorance will never truly be erased from the face of the earth and religious fanaticism is just a symptom of gross ignorance. Besides, why give this guy the attention anyway? He isn't worth an iota of anything.
I agree completely. Ignorance is something that is engrained into our society to force everyone to judge everyone else. The less is known about something, the more it is subjected to public scrutiny. Satanism is one of these things. I learned that some of the values of Satanists is something that we all follow, unknowingly. Here:

Theistic Satanist/Traditional Satanists/Luciferians have the Nine Statements:
I. Satan believes in indulgence, instead of abstinence.
II. Satan believes in vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
III. Satan believes in undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self deciet.
IV. Satan believes in kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates.
V. Satan believes in vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek.
VI. Satan believes in responsibility to the reponsible, instead of concern for psychic vampires
VII. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those who walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all.
VIII. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
IX. Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had as he kept it in buisness all these years.
††BlackRose†† is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:13 PM   #11
LadyLucretia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ††BlackRose††
I agree completely. Ignorance is something that is engrained into our society to force everyone to judge everyone else. The less is known about something, the more it is subjected to public scrutiny. Satanism is one of these things. I learned that some of the values of Satanists is something that we all follow, unknowingly. Here:

Theistic Satanist/Traditional Satanists/Luciferians have the Nine Statements:
I have a feeling they're not referring to Lavey's Church of Satan - not intentionally, at least, because as you pointed out those "satanic" views are actually pretty reasonable. But Lavey only called it Satanism for the attention anyway. Most satanism that religious nuts worry about is the crazy animal-sacrificing blood ritual type, which is not a recognized or organized religion but more of just a catch-all label for nutjobs who claim to be nutjobs because of satan.
LadyLucretia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:23 PM   #12
badteccy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin
I respect the religions of the world. Judaism, Islam, and whatnot.

I do not respect people threatening to rip off Madonna's head. You will not insult Madonna. This is wrong. (They can insult Ms. Spears all they want. Not much different from our press)
Why Britney but not Madonna...it doesn't matter what Britney has done in this case, it's still a fucking threat and that's wrong.
badteccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 09:40 PM   #13
NachtSorcier

It doesn't matter what LaVeyans believe. Muhammed Abdel-Al probably doesn't even know who Anton LaVey was. In the minds of Christians and Muslims, anyone who doesn't worship the same gods as they do is satanic. In the mind of a Muslim, especially a radical one, anyone who does not worship Allah, whether they worship Jehovah, Yahweh, Kwan-Yin, Aphrodite, the Great Spirit or nothing at all, they are being decieved by evil. Christians, Jews, Pagans and atheists are all satanic (in the human sacrifice-Black Mass sort of way) to them because they don't believe in Allah and the Koran.

Old 09-16-2007, 11:25 PM   #14
raggedyanne

WTF!? If every religion is correct, then we're all going to a hell of some sort by default. Sure, Spears may be a whore, but do not insult Madonna. Why are the same people who are attempting to send our governments into anarchy reading our tabloids anyway?
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:32 AM   #15
Drake Dun

It's touching to see how much people in the West and people in the Middle East have in common. The correct God willing, someday we can all be united by our mutual projections of fear and hatred.

Mutual respect between paradigms is not an option when the essence of some of those paradigms is not to respect other paradigms. "Extremism" is a box for hiding the unpleasant truth that this type of thinking is at the heart of these religions. An "extremist" is simply a person who actually reads their holy book and takes it seriously.

Don't use cheap moral indignation to hide the real problem. Escape the spiritual bondage of religion. Save your soul - before someone else does!

Drake
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:07 AM   #16
Valerius

Heh, another pointed remark about religion, eh Drake?

Old 09-17-2007, 04:12 AM   #17
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
What I'm wondering is WHO appointed them as 'judge, jury and executioner"?

I fail to see how Judaism knocks, puts down, bashies, etc. Islam.

But then again, the extremists of that religion or any religion aren't exactly known for their reasoning skills and seeing the grey areas of life.
Where as I don't agree with the message in the article, I would like to answer this question as well as point out a few issues with the article.

First, the article is biased. Whenever an article says 'this TERROR group' or uses the phrase 'terror group', you know right away it was written by right-wing pundits.

Although this group *may* be such, the PRC is only regarded as a terrorist group by the US and Israel. No European nations, Asian nations, or any other countries anywhere deem this group as such.

That brings me to my next issue - most people forget there is a war going on in the Middle East.

killer_asian_Dax -

After WW2 britian decided it wanted to 'give' israel to the jews, to compensate for the holocaust. The thing is, people lived there. That didn't matter - the brits came in, with America, and kicked out the native people who were living there. This situation was exacerbated in 1967 when israel expanded its borders in a land grab during the six day war.

This 'pre-emptive attack' on its neighbors took even more land from the Arabs.

So, that brings me back to the article. This group, comprised of people who were forced out of their homes, homes their families lived in for centuries, fight against occupation. Their goal is to get their land back from the israelis.

When madonna decided she was jewish (that seems to be the new 'in' thing in hollywood these days - the karbala thing) she also started raising money for various groups in israel - groups that oppose giving the land back to the rightful owners, and of course support more land being taken from the indigenous people.

All this though, was left out of that article. Taken out of context, it appears very radical. But that being said think about this - people 'supporting' terrorism (i.e. groups America doesn't like) get bombed. America has a kill first policy on many groups - and anyone supporting those groups as well.

If celebrities jump into a region conflict in another country without first looking into the situation, they may find themselves a target in someone elses war.

This isn't something that just happens in the Middle East, America is just as guilty of making these sorts of threats against groups, or supporters of groups, they don't like.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:49 AM   #18
delicti

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
This isn't something that just happens in the Middle East, America is just as guilty of making these sorts of threats against groups, or supporters of groups, they don't like.
Slow down there cowboy. I think the closest we've come to anything like that is the whole "Axis of Evil" thing, which just about everyone acknowledges was a really stupid idea. I don't think you'll see our leadership asking for the heads of pop stars any time soon.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:00 AM   #19
Drake Dun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerius
Heh, another pointed remark about religion, eh Drake?
I'm not likely to stop anytime soon. I really am convinced that it is bad, bad stuff. Belief... we can talk about. But religion? Bad.

The only question for me is exactly where to draw the line, and how to tug on people to get them to move across it, without them feeling like I am trying to pull their teeth out.

Drake
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:09 AM   #20
Valerius

Well, I got nothing against that. We all have our crusades in life, and even though I won't agree with what you're fighting for I'll wish you the best of luck.

Might I suggest that simple reasoning be enough, because anything beyond that will give the impression that you are trying to pull their teeth out. And if they refuse, then why bother?

Out of curiosity, would you care to share your negative disposition against religion?

Old 09-17-2007, 10:42 AM   #21
thedoll

my friend just got her madonna pierced, obviously some kind of affiliation with the satanic beast, but never fear! I'll retrieve her head.

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:08 AM   #22
delicti

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoll
my friend just got her madonna pierced, obviously some kind of affiliation with the satanic beast, but never fear! I'll retrieve her head.
I think the whole thing is a giant misinterpretation, anyways. I believe what he actually said was:

"If I meet these whores I will have the honor--to be the first one to get head off Madonna and Britney Spears if they will keep spreading for Islam."

Damn language barriers.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:16 AM   #23
thedoll

Way to end my afternoon plans! Now what am I supposed to do on a Monday?

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 11:29 AM   #24
delicti

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoll
Way to end my afternoon plans! Now what am I supposed to do on a Monday?
Well, is your friend cute? There's still hope! :-p
Old 09-17-2007, 12:20 PM   #25
LadyLucretia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn

When madonna decided she was jewish (that seems to be the new 'in' thing in hollywood these days - the karbala thing) she also started raising money for various groups in israel - groups that oppose giving the land back to the rightful owners, and of course support more land being taken from the indigenous people.

If celebrities jump into a region conflict in another country without first looking into the situation, they may find themselves a target in someone elses war.
It seems unclear whether or not Madonna actually considers herself Jewish: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebri...onna-1395.html

She does practice Kabalah, which is associated with Judaism much in the same way meditation is associated with Buddhism. But having an active interest in a religion is not the same as "jumping into a regional conflict," IMHO. Does the fact that I practice the art of henna (which, incidentally, was another fleeting interest of Madonna's), which is associated with Hindu rituals, mean that I am now involving myself in the politics of India?
LadyLucretia is offline   Reply With Quote