Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 05-03-2009, 12:10 AM   #1
ScarlettDeny

Lets all play "Poke fun at the new girl, Scarlett!"

Hey folks, so this is the newbies guide to .. Well, me:

1. What do you do? I am a student, currently unemployed though looking for work. In my spare time (when I'm not frittering my life away on a computer/watching TV) I love to draw, write, read and such/

2. Where are you from? Victoria, Australia

3. Who is your favorite author? Anne Rice probably, I'm only starting to read her stuff, but it's extremely good.

4. What are your favorite films? WANTED, The Reaping, Underworld, Room 1408, and The Ring were all pretty good. There are also many more.. But I'll save those for another day!

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Something by Hannah Fury, Coldplay, or Dido. I guess.

6. At your funeral? Electronic/Dance.. Hey, it's my funeral. I don't want any sappy stuff. Better off getting some people dancing. Whew!

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? By the hands of an artistic serial killer.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Pitch black, very expensive, with floral silver decoration.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Skirt, leather stiletto boots, accessories to suit my mood, fishnets, and a black top with lace trimming.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? The innocence, "believing in everything yet knowing nothing at all"

11. What's your favorite band? Currently, OT3P.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? Currently finishing of high school, so not much. But I hope to major in psychology.

13. Why did you join? I'm looking for a forum/social network that's alternative. Not the boring same old, same old. And it gives me something to do when I'm not studying, or well, when I should be studying.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? ♀ Female ♀

Last edited by ScarlettDeny; 05-03-2009 at 12:12 AM. Reason: I wanted to incorporate my name into the title?
ScarlettDeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:05 AM   #2
Learing Cordelia

Welcome =).
Learing Cordelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:22 AM   #3
JCC

No.

tenletters
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:43 AM   #4
ScarlettDeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learing Cordelia View Post
Welcome =).
Thanks ^-^
Old 05-03-2009, 06:30 AM   #5
Mr E Nigma

Welcome to gnet
Old 05-03-2009, 08:07 AM   #6
maggot

~c=======8

You are the 8, I am the Tilda. I feel the need to explain our differences between us through penile humor, as most people seem to understand it. I also may as well be a troll. BUT PEOPLE HERE LOVE ME SO TAKE THAT.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:52 PM   #7
ScarlettDeny

I love you Mag, if you're are not already counted as a troll you probably could easily make one. Best of luck with that! Thanks for sharing your humor! We needed something to lighten up this page. However, I must admit penile humor doesn't do much for me. xD
Old 05-04-2009, 08:17 AM   #8
Stormtrooper of Death

Oi there! Maggot is one kickass guy, listen to him! Me, I'm not as nearly as kick ass as he is. Welcome though.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:54 AM   #9
ScarlettDeny

Oh I know he's kick ass! It's nice to see someone with some humor, even if it's not my style. Though I'm sure you're just as kick ass!.. Anyhow, thank you for the welcome
Old 05-05-2009, 08:01 AM   #10
Stormtrooper of Death

I'm not really that kick ass, but thanks anyway.