Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 11:36 AM   #16376
Stormtrooper of Death

I've only been bitten twice by my ex, and I enjoyed it. Then she dumped me, bloody hell.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:38 AM   #16377
Delkaetre

I will bite males and females. I prefer to bite those I find physically attractive, but when it's bite someone or chew my own wrist to bleeding, I'll take what I can get.
I take feral times during play with Boyfriend where idle teasing turns instead into a fight, both trying to overpower the other with hair pulling, biting, scratching, twisting, snarling- whatever's necessary. Good fun, need to work it out of the system sometimes, and that really does help.

Korinna- if you ever find yourself in England, I know a professional female Dom who could probably teach you otherwise... or, of course, there's me.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 01-01-2008, 11:41 AM   #16378
Methadrine

I won't bite males. I'm very dominant in that aspect.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #16379
Stormtrooper of Death

Shit, I'm moving to England!
Old 01-01-2008, 11:44 AM   #16380
Delkaetre

Only engage in carnivorous practices with females? So what's your usual reaction to dominant females, do your submit to them or does it become a challenge?

Pardon the curiosity, but sexuality fascinates me more than most aspects of sentient humanity.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 01-01-2008, 11:49 AM   #16381
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
Only engage in carnivorous practices with females? So what's your usual reaction to dominant females, do your submit to them or does it become a challenge?

Pardon the curiosity, but sexuality fascinates me more than most aspects of sentient humanity.
Yep.

Depends on the person. If it's someone I am in a relationship with, it's a give, share and take of submitance from both of us. I tend to choose quite dominant women who know their place in the world and don't back down, so the challenge is always there, should any of us take it up.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #16382
korinna5555

Justin likes it when I ravage him..

With me, I can only submit to a female who is truly dominant.
With Justin, I am much more of a switch.. I am usually very much a sub when it comes to men.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:53 AM   #16383
lostintranslation

I too find sexuality very interesting. Everyone enjoys something different, and it's always intriguing to compare and contrast and just learn. Most of the folks I've been with don't fight me, they're always afraid they'll hurt me because I'm pretty "fragile", but I'd like to find someone who'd be willing to challenge me.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #16384
Stormtrooper of Death

I'm like that too. I usually submit 85% of the time. I also prefer dom women, because, I liked to be bossed around most of the time.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #16385
Delkaetre

I've never found a female who could top me. I have the relationship with Boyfriend, but it's a strange one as far as dom/sub issues go... it started with the tussles and struggles rather than adopting them into the dynamic as it went on. He can top me, because he's shown himself to be capable of doing so. But it's damn rare that anyone can do that.
Bah, drat his being on another landmass. I want something to claw and rend that'll fight back and give me a challenge and some exercise.
Wonder if there's some part of my brain dealing in sex and struggle that's regressed to a rather more basic instinct than is usual in humans?
Old 01-01-2008, 11:56 AM   #16386
viscus

Why does your sex have to involve a power dynamic?
Old 01-01-2008, 11:59 AM   #16387
lostintranslation

It doesn't. We're just discussing the power dynamic of relationships.

I really wish I had my friend here, he's currently in another state, and I really want to bite. He's excellent for biting because he's all muscle, which makes biting extra fun!
Old 01-01-2008, 11:59 AM   #16388
Delkaetre

Agreed, lostintranslation. It doesn't. Sexuality has featured very strongly in the conversation, but it's been mostly about feral instinct rather than sex. Sex is an act and can be enjoyed in many ways. This is just one aspect of it, related to the current subject.
Sometimes it's just perfect to have long, slow lazy Sunday morning love, and sometimes it's a feral instinct. Doesn't have to have the power dynamic.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:01 PM   #16389
Stormtrooper of Death

I don't know Delkaetre, but you are a very interesting and cool person madame.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #16390
viscus

Hmm, I've always just thought of myself as equal with my partner, never gone much into the dominant/submissive thing.

Anyways, the only action I've been getting for months is from my left hand.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:06 PM   #16391
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
I don't know Delkaetre, but you are a very interesting and cool person madame.
That she is. *nods in agreement* One of the most intriguing persons I've ever encountered so far on the net.

Old 01-01-2008, 12:09 PM   #16392
Stormtrooper of Death

Much agreed Mr. Methadrine. And Viscus, I here you there about no action, it really sucks doesn't it?
Old 01-01-2008, 12:10 PM   #16393
lostintranslation

I agree with Meth. I think it's that she is actually open about who she is, rather than hide behind a screen as many do in boards.

And viscus, you're a lefty? hehe.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #16394
Delkaetre

Thank you all very much! I'd blush, but I haven't done that in at least a year and don't intend to start now. The reason I'm open about who I am is that I don't find it worthwhile trying to maintain a screen. I don't see covering myself as a useful thing. My personal habits won't make it any easier for creepier cyber types to stalk me, and anyone who wanted to commit identity theft only needs to wait till the UK govt. loses more discs of valuable information rather wasting time painstakingly gathering info on me.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:20 PM   #16395
viscus

When I masturbate, yes. But other than that I'm right hand-dominant. *shrug*

Death, yeah it does kinda suck sometimes, but it's better with myself than it is with someone I'm not that into.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:20 PM   #16396
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
Thank you all very much! I'd blush, but I haven't done that in at least a year and don't intend to start now. The reason I'm open about who I am is that I don't find it worthwhile trying to maintain a screen. I don't see covering myself as a useful thing. My personal habits won't make it any easier for creepier cyber types to stalk me, and anyone who wanted to commit identity theft only needs to wait till the UK govt. loses more discs of valuable information rather wasting time painstakingly gathering info on me.
No worries, We'll scan your RFID later on.

Old 01-01-2008, 12:21 PM   #16397
Stormtrooper of Death

Much agreed. The governments on both of our nations aren't too smart. Oh, wait! Thats right Nicole comes back from Seattle today!! I'm soooo happy, I haven't talked to her in 11 days, I'm going through withdrawl.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #16398
Delkaetre

I'm going to invest in a supply of duct tape and tinfoil for making a decent wallet out of.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #16399
lostintranslation

I've always wondered about why guys use the hand they do when they masturbate. Can't say why other than perhaps all the teasing I've done to my guy friends has made me curious.

But hey, I say congrats to you gents who don't do one night stands!

Why don't you blush, Delkaetre?
Old 01-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #16400
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostintranslation
But hey, I say congrats to you gents who don't do one night stands!
That's because mine stands all day too.

Closed Thread