Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:07 PM   #1
+.La.Croix.Noire.+

+.La.Croix.Noire.+ (aka: Noir)

Time for the oh so lovely introduction of La Croix Noire, but just call me Noir cause that's been nickname since, well, ever but it's quite irrelevant, right? Well anyways, I'm 16 just to let some people know though that too is also quite irrelevant.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Hmm? what do I do? Well I'll make it sweet and simple for ya.
I like to roleplay, read, write poetry as well as stories, chat on the computer, read manga, watch anime, and much more.

2. Where are you from?
Texas

3. Who is your favorite author?
Hmm? don't really know I can't decide whether I like Anne Rice more or Christine Feehan

4. What are your favorite films?
Well I love Tim Burton's films, especially The Nightmare Before Christmas and Edward Scissorhands. Also love Pirates of The Caribbean I & II , I'm a bloody pirate! Piss me off and will just see who's the better sword fighter >.<

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
I plan to be alone for the rest of my life, I could care less about what music is played at my wedding day.

6. At your funeral?
I really don't give a damn what you play as long as its something of the macrabre variety

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Hmm? i really don't know. Though I do no I don't want it quick and painless, what fun would that be

8. What kind of casket would you want?
I don't know, I'll have to get back to you on that one to be honest

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
I don't have one -.- . Sad, no?

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Being able to have recess and taking naps is what I miss

11. What's your favorite band?
Please don't ask me to choose! T_T

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I don't understand...the question at all....

13. Why did you join?
Well, I had joined this little place because I wanted to find others that were like me and could probably relate to me just a little. Maybe I joined because I'm looking for security, comfort, anything that won't make feel like I'm just the black dot in the middle of all these white dots. I may sound stupid but hey, even people of the darker side have feelings...at least some of us do >_>

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
I'm a female and proud to be!
+.La.Croix.Noire.+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:58 AM   #2
Bete Noire

"Also love Pirates of The Caribbean I & II , I'm a bloody pirate! Piss me off and will just see who's the better sword fighter >.<"

Hmm I'm fairly adept with a sword... would be interesting to see who comes of better.

Anyhow, welcome.
Bete Noire is offline   Reply With Quote