Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 11-17-2006, 08:20 AM   #26
DarkHeartedDemoness

Does that make a difference? I mean, as far as I'm concerned, fucking a moldy, soft dead person is just as gross as fucking a cold, rigor-mortis-y dead person.
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:41 AM   #27
Linen

:::ew:::: Isn't it punishment enough for them to have to be screwing a corpse?

j/k
Linen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:23 AM   #28
She_Is_My_Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackButterfly
but what about stuff like... the smell?!? The cold clamminess of dead human flesh...?

I think that's the turn on of it all. 0_o
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:16 PM   #29
Tumor

Well, I don't see why it needs a law, as the victims of necrophilia can't be hurt since they're already dead, but I really don't see why anyone would want to be a practicing necro...

Blech.
Tumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 05:56 PM   #30
thedoll

i dont think it needs a law, as long as the body isnt stolen and the circumstances aren't illegal (and it obviously was in this situation) then go for it. im not saying its for me, but neither is beastiality or homosexuality, but that doesnt make it wrong.

I'd like to do more than survive, I'd like to rub it in your face. -The Dresden Dolls
thedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 07:08 PM   #31
Rizash

Damn, well... shows how accepting and grounded you guys are. I dunno, we're animals and animals do strange things for strange reasons. I think towing a bike 50 MPH behind a car and launching yourself off a ramp is more harmful, and just as pointless... but to each their own. Its really weird that someone would want to do this.... *cant get Tom Petty's "Last Dance with Mary Jane" out of his head* Thanks, now I'm going to be weirded out all day... Grrrr
FYI on the beast bit... thats NOT a human only trait.... think mule/hinny (thank god humans are 2% different or more from most species so we cant have kids with other species) At any rate... human beings are strange....
Rizash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 07:11 PM   #32
Rizash

Dear god I should NOT have wikipedia'd mule....
"From experience, mules are generally considered to be more intelligent than either horses or donkeys"
Alright, now I'm going to be thinking of funny human hybrids all night, great.... what could we cross with a human that would make the offspring smarter, hrm....
Old 11-30-2006, 03:11 PM   #33
emeraldlonewoulf

speaking of which......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6121280.stm

came across this a week or so ago.... minataurs come to mind... but damn, this is screwed up on so many levels....

question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
(shouts) WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!!?
answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Because some people are dicks. And not everyone else is gay.
emeraldlonewoulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:13 PM   #34
emeraldlonewoulf

also....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6107796.stm

question:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death
(shouts) WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??!!?
answer:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Because some people are dicks. And not everyone else is gay.
emeraldlonewoulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:38 PM   #35
Rizash

Ahahaha.... and every time I think of something sick and twisted I read its true... when I was about 6 I told my parrents I bet that hot water would freeze faster than cold.... and what do you know... it does *confuzzled* to this day I STILL dont get that.... of course we're not supposed to understand everything.... BTW: on the bovine/human thing.... we've already gene spliced jellyfish glow in the dark abilities into WEEDS (that escaped the lab "mysteriously" and are now creating strange glowing patches of weeds, lmfao) and some forms of monkeys... so yeah.... glow in the dark monkeys..... well, at least when they take over the world we'll see them coming... *rolls eyes*
Old 12-02-2006, 08:15 PM   #36
insertwittyname

I don't see what the whole problem is...I for one would love to be a sexy feline/fox girl just for the sexy ears and tail. As you can see, I'm into too much anime stuffs. And why is it I can't find that one damn store that sells the fox tails? *really cool faux fur clip on tails*
Old 12-02-2006, 08:28 PM   #37
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I heart necrophilia, it's too fucking funny to be disgusting.
Have you ever read Sexy Losers, Jillian?

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:35 PM   #38
Pyre

Also, has anyone else heard of the situation many, MANY years ago involving an old man and his obsession with a woman that turned into necrophilia?
I was watching one of the educational channels one day (something along the lines of Discovery or History channels), and there was a thing on there about an old man who was punished for necrophilia. The story was that he had an obsession for a young woman--the woman died somehow, and he dug up her body and kept it. Keep in mind this was long ago, before formaldehyde was around. For months the old man kept the body in his home, until he was caught having the body and was arrested. The body was highly decomposed by this point, but the old man obviously didn't care. It was rather disturbing. I wonder if I could find it online somewhere. . .

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 12-03-2006, 09:17 AM   #39
Child_of_Fury

Pyre, that was a plain sick thing you told. I lost my appetite...

What matter of madness drives one to have sex with a dead corpse, especially if the corpse is decomposed? It is something my puny mind isn't able to rightly comprehend.
Child_of_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:28 AM   #40
Pyre

OH! I think I found the case! I had watched about this guy years ago, so not everything I said was correct, but this sounds just like the guy:

"Carl Tanzler was a radiologist in Key West, Florida who developed a morbid obsession for Elena Milagro Hoyos (1910-1931). She was one of his patients, and she died from tuberculosis in 1931. With her parents' permission, Tanzler had an above ground mausoleum built for her, so she wouldn't decompose underground. He visited the tomb almost every night, but in 1933, his obsession apparently overcame him, as he took Hoyos' corpse home with him and kept it in his bed. He restored her body as best he could and kept a full wardrobe to dress her. As her body decomposed, he replaced the skin with wax and plaster of paris, and bought copious amounts of perfume, often several times a month. Tanzler also allegedly inserted a vaginal tube into Hoyos' corpse for intercourse. In 1940, one of Hoyos's surviving sisters became suspicious due to omnipresent rumors of Tanzler's necrophilia, and eventually confronted Tanzler at his home. She entered Tanzler's house and found Elena's corpse lying in his bed in an elegant dress, almost fully decomposed. Tanzler was later arrested and charged with 'wantonly and maliciously destroying a grave and removing a body without authorization,' but he was ultimately released, as the statute of limitations on the crime had expired."

Old 12-03-2006, 09:34 AM   #41
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
What happens is that the necrophiliac does not see the decomposing corpse, rather, in their mind, they see the deceased as they were when they were alive. A psychotic hallucination, like hearing voices. Some of them do hear the corpse speaking to them, and have conversations with them. It is a completely different experience from the reality, and so acceptable to the wacko.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:41 AM   #42
Pyre

So basically, necrophiliacs are schizophrenic. Nice.

Old 12-03-2006, 03:07 PM   #43
Rizash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre
So basically, necrophiliacs are schizophrenic. Nice.
not really... it just means they're so overcome with the pain of the loss that they flip out and their mind cannot accept the fact their loved one has died. Its similar to PTSD in some cases... it happens with people all the time, but it sure as hell usually doesnt end up with necro... habbits....
Old 12-03-2006, 03:42 PM   #44
insertwittyname

Ew...rotting body, sex...still, don't see punishable by serious means but for insane asylum. For many years or rest of life. Or drugs that can cure such thoughts.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:43 PM   #45
Pyre

Mmm, I love the smell of decayed flesh on my woman in the morning.

Old 12-03-2006, 07:45 PM   #46
Rizash

LMFAO.... pyre you've got a strange sense of humor... I dont think I could crack a joke like that. Ah well... heck, at least you'd have more reasons to buy flowers - ugh
Old 12-03-2006, 08:11 PM   #47
Pyre

I have a rather crude and obscene sense of humour. Dead baby jokes rank #1 on my list.

For instance:

Q: How many babies does it take to paint a house?
A: It depends on how hard you throw them.

Old 12-09-2006, 10:24 AM   #48
GoGoGadgetBooty

Location: I am currently located in North Carolina, but I hope to move further south for or after college.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre
OH! I think I found the case! I had watched about this guy years ago, so not everything I said was correct, but this sounds just like the guy:

"Carl Tanzler was a radiologist in Key West, Florida who developed a morbid obsession for Elena Milagro Hoyos (1910-1931). She was one of his patients, and she died from tuberculosis in 1931. With her parents' permission, Tanzler had an above ground mausoleum built for her, so she wouldn't decompose underground. He visited the tomb almost every night, but in 1933, his obsession apparently overcame him, as he took Hoyos' corpse home with him and kept it in his bed. He restored her body as best he could and kept a full wardrobe to dress her. As her body decomposed, he replaced the skin with wax and plaster of paris, and bought copious amounts of perfume, often several times a month. Tanzler also allegedly inserted a vaginal tube into Hoyos' corpse for intercourse. In 1940, one of Hoyos's surviving sisters became suspicious due to omnipresent rumors of Tanzler's necrophilia, and eventually confronted Tanzler at his home. She entered Tanzler's house and found Elena's corpse lying in his bed in an elegant dress, almost fully decomposed. Tanzler was later arrested and charged with 'wantonly and maliciously destroying a grave and removing a body without authorization,' but he was ultimately released, as the statute of limitations on the crime had expired."
Yes! I know what you're talking about, I think I watched that on the History Channel one night when I was 11 or 12, but actually maybe it wasn't the same one. Because in the one I watched, when they found the body it wasn't completely decomposed, her face was still intact. I remember one person talking about how he saw the body when he was a little boy, and how her face haunted him for years because Tanzler had replaced her eyes with little marble eyes. I think I'll google this.
GoGoGadgetBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:31 AM   #49
GoGoGadgetBooty

Location: I am currently located in North Carolina, but I hope to move further south for or after college.
Okay I just googled it and saw a picture. Yeah it is the one I saw. That photograph creeped me out so much.
GoGoGadgetBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 11:59 AM   #50
Pyre

Post the picture :x