Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-17-2006, 07:22 AM   #51
screamer004

i feel really bad for you.....and your not wrong for wanting to hurt that little bitch....i know i'd do the same.my boyfriend broke up with me,but we still acted like we were dating.Every thing was perfect after we got together again.then i had to move.....
screamer004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:26 PM   #52
Kinflame

Location: FGBWIERville, MKBJJKaryland, Unintelligent Shithole of America.
Personally love's a bitch because most of the people who love me tend to really piss me off. Such as this one religious nut who stalked me that started crying after I told her I honestly didn't love Jesus (GODDAMN THE BIG FUCKING PENTAGRAM ON MY BACK IN DUCT TAPE DIDN'T GIVE IT AWAY!), and multiple stalkerish others.

Love can also NOT be a bitch, such as my love for ELLLA the most amazing girl on the planet. It makes me feel good
Kinflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 01:11 PM   #53
Virulent Dryad

Love is not bad. It's all the additional problems that come with it that are bad.
"Like that old tale, the girl who wanted to become the best dancer in the world. "Yes," said the sorceress, "but each time you set your foot on earth will be like knives slashing." "If you can stand the pain, you will be granted your desire."
Virulent Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 04:17 PM   #54
Goth Blonde

Red face

I agree and disagree. A long time ago, my Ex dumped me. But just yesterday, I fel in love
again. I feel as if it's all coming to me. *Sigh*
Goth Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote