Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #1
angelus_04

yet another intro by Tom

1. What do you do? Listen to music, watch horror movies, watch sci-fi-horror tv shows especially Buffy and Angel those were and still are some of my fav shows.

2. Where are you from? The hotter than Hell state of Texas more spefically in the city of Garland which is a suburb of Dallas county.

3. Who is your favorite author? When I was younger I used to read alot some of my favorite authors included Stephen King, Bram Stoker, and Hp Lovecraft.

4. What are your favorite films? I love zombie and vampire films do you really want a list that will take ages. I will list a few though they are Dawn of the Dead (1978), Night of the Demons (1988), Return of the Living Dead, Evil Dead trilogy, Night of the Living Dead (1968, and 1990), The Lost Boys, Fright Night, and The Hunger. For a more thorough list check out my Myspace page.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? White Wedding by Billy Idol (of course me getting married is really far fetched I have to actually stay in a relationship long enough first).

6. At your funeral? Hmm a couple of choices I'm thinking maybe Zombie Dance by Astrovamps or The Funeral Party by The Cure if anyone has any other suggestions feel free to give them.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? I'd really like to die while having sex.

8. What kind of casket would you want? You kidding I'm being cremated so I don't get reanimated as a zombie.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? black leather jacket, black leather pants, and a goth band tshirt right now I have on my 45 Grave tshirt that has a body hanging from a tree.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Hmm well not really sure I did love the cartoons though.

11. What's your favorite band? Again do you really want a list I can't just name one. Here goes a few and by few I mean 10 or 25 for a more complete list I have a Myspace page with a playlist on it. 45 Grave, Astrovamps, The Cramps, Bauhaus, Lords of the New Church, Sisters of Mercy, The Mission UK, Echo and the Bunnymen, Nekromantix, All Living Fear, Antiworld, Virgin Prunes, Bella Morte, The Cruxshadows, The Chameleons UK, Tones on Tail, Public Image Limited, Siouxsie and the Banshees, (old) The Cure, (old) Christian Death, Inkubus Sukkubus, Joy Division, Cinema Strange, Fields of the Nephilim, and (old) The Misfits.

12. What kind of education do you have? I graduated high school I really need to go back to college just can't afford it I already tried financial aid that was a nightmare.

13. Why did you join? I ran across the site and thought it looked interesting plus I'm a goth.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? male
angelus_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
Lady Christine

You want to die while having sex...? How's that going to work? Is she/he going to stab you?
Lady Christine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
Lolly PopMuzik

I hope that this isn't last we hear of you. You seem like such a great fit for this place.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:23 AM   #4
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Christine View Post
You want to die while having sex...? How's that going to work? Is she/he going to stab you?
You could have such an intense orgasm that it gives you an aneurysm or heart attack, doesn't happen much but it does happen. I would imagine that it wouldn't be a way to go but it would suck for the partner.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
Still Jack

Rigormortis could be very useful if the partner in question turns out to be a necrophile.
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
Krick Wurkheiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
You could have such an intense orgasm that it gives you an aneurysm or heart attack, doesn't happen much but it does happen. I would imagine that it wouldn't be a way to go but it would suck for the partner.
I think it would be something to put on your resumé, that you're that amazing in bed that you kill your partners... or maybe their heart was just on its last legs!

Hello Tom, I like your style. I'm new here.
Krick Wurkheiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:04 PM   #7
PortraitOfSanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
Rigormortis could be very useful if the partner in question turns out to be a necrophile.
There's nothing like rigormortis to turn a loose vagoo deliciously tight...

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 08:10 PM   #8
Krick Wurkheiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity View Post
There's nothing like rigormortis to turn a loose vagoo deliciously tight...
I bet it helps [dead] guys get a hard-on too, lol
Krick Wurkheiser is offline   Reply With Quote