Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 04-11-2006, 03:23 PM   #1651
Icarian Decoding

Duh.
I could have stopped way back when I said:
Then that's the same assertion that anything that can serve a dual purpose, should serve a given purpose.
Replace "Sex" with "Lamp" and "Procreation" with "electrocution". A lamp can result on electrocution, and is not it's sole function, but I would hardly see someone come and say that electrocution is a purpose a lamp should serve.

It's sole purpose is procreation and the achieving of orgasm. Other than the health effects of orgasm, and the procreation of the speicies, I really can't see a point beyond that. Everything must be for something, otherwise it has to be irrelevant.

Instead of;
"Hey, I understand, I never looked at it like that".
But I like fighting.
Icarian Decoding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 03:27 PM   #1652
Icarian Decoding

Holy ****.
It took you this long to figure out I'm trolling this thread?
Old 04-11-2006, 04:28 PM   #1653
Icarian Decoding

People are generally evil, which means you have to treat them as evil.
I thought you guys knew I was trolling the entire time. No one told me to stop so.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:31 PM   #1654
Icarian Decoding

I've never been much of a boobage man. I'm sorry, but I don't get how two mounds is that hot.
Me, I like curves. Not flaps. Not handles. Not extra baggage. I like curves. If they happen to be a bit out, that's okay.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:34 PM   #1655
Sanctus Dei

[quote=Icarian Decoding]Holy ****.
It took you this long to figure out I'm trolling this thread?[/end quote]

Apparently you have nothing better to do then be disruptive which in turn proves to me based on positive accomplishment alone that yes, I am superior. You require some examples to prove thus?

A. I will not continue an argument in which I have no valid fact to reference. Yet you will.
B. I do not take stock in demanding ideas I've acquired from media born sources are absolutes. Yet you do.
C. I have not shared varied and obtuse opinions on a subject I have no physical experience in. And you have.

So frankly, you are wrong.. I don't need to degrade you to prove I'm superior, you manage just fine on your own.

Now as to the remainder of your response; I understand you intended to affront the general public so as an elder member of said public I haven't the right to respond on a personal level? How the fuck does that work?

Not to mention, the rest of the members HAD dropped the subject... and the post I left was purely a response to EPS's question. The only person who can't seem to let it go is you. (Which leads me to assume you have nothing but this one disruption to entertain you... and that's sad.)

So this explains why I am permitted to assume your post in question of 'our' continued involvement in your asinine discussion was partially if not in whole directed toward me.

All that aside, I would like to request one thing... the next time you chose to interupt the collective of brilliance that resides here with your idiocy, at least have the respect to acquire an acceptable level of competency in the subject.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 04:47 PM   #1656
Icarian Decoding

[i]Apparently you have nothing better to do then be disruptive which in turn proves to me based on positive accomplishment alone that yes, I am superior. You require some examples to prove thus?
Actually, I don't, but go ahead.

A. I will not continue an argument in which I have no valid fact to reference. Yet you will.
Which a. creates chaos. b. brings out somewhat of the worst in people. and c. is actually quite funny.

B. I do not take stock in demanding ideas I've acquired from media born sources are absolutes. Yet you do.
Trolling. Say it with me. Trolling.

C. I have not shared varied and obtuse opinions on a subject I have no physical experience in. And you have.
. T-r-o-l-l-i-n-g.

So frankly, you are wrong.. I don't need to degrade you to prove I'm superior, you manage just fine on your own.
Duh.

Now as to the remainder of your response; I understand you intended to affront the general public so as an elder member of said public I haven't the right to respond on a personal level? How the fuck does that work?
Personal =/= Public. You taught me that much. Or atleast, I think it was you. Or one of the others.

Not to mention, the rest of the members HAD dropped the subject... and the post I left was purely a response to EPS's question. The only person who can't seem to let it go is you. (Which leads me to assume you have nothing but this one disruption to entertain you... and that's sad.)
Say it with me people! T-r-o-l-l-i-n-g.

All that aside, I would like to request one thing... the next time you chose to interupt the collective of brilliance that resides here with your idiocy, at least have the respect to acquire an acceptable level of competency in the subject.

All you had to do was say "stop". For instance. Santera said "Make it stop", so I was ready to let it go. You see, this is why I do this, and why I find it so amusing. It's the basic ability to throw everyone up in arms, when all they had to do was ask someone to stop. There are two types of trolls. There are those who do it overtly, just throwing caution to the wind, and then you have people like me. I know everything that's going on. Everything that's happening, and I know my arguements are completely bogus. But believable. So while you guys get up in arms, I'm just sitting back relaxing. Honestly, I learned alot, but it was still just to mess with your minds.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:51 PM   #1657
Icarian Decoding

NEVAR!
I don't hate them. They just don't turn me on like other things.
Edit: Nah. Actually, I've had my fun. I'll be serious now. Or atleast try to be.
Old 04-11-2006, 04:54 PM   #1658
Sanctus Dei

I knew you were shiting in reverse a dozen posts ago.. which is why I quit responding early on. But this current conversation has more to it then your original disruption alone....

Ah what the fuck forget it. Die early and save us the embarassment of your association with rational thinking.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

Old 04-11-2006, 04:55 PM   #1659
gruel

I'd like to state for the record that I heart Boobies.
gruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 04:56 PM   #1660
Icarian Decoding

What Can be Done about Trolls?

When you suspect that somebody is a troll, you might try responding with a polite, mild message to see if it's just somebody in a bad mood. Internet users sometimes let their passions get away from them when seated safely behind their keyboard. If you ignore their bluster and respond in a pleasant manner, they usually calm down.

However, if the person persists in being beastly, and seems to enjoy being unpleasant, the only effective position is summed up as follows:

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.

When you try to reason with a troll, he wins. When you insult a troll, he wins. When you scream at a troll, he wins. The only thing that trolls can't handle is being ignored.

Or being banned. That works too.

But seriously Sanctus. You keep letting me win.
Old 04-11-2006, 05:00 PM   #1661
Sobeh

http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Cite your source.

Also from that site:

"Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it)."
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Sobeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 05:01 PM   #1662
Icarian Decoding

Actually, I liked these better:
http://www.*********************.com...ality_disorder
http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killf..._troll_faq.htm
Old 04-11-2006, 05:29 PM   #1663
Sanctus Dei

(I adore Jack Napier so the folwing is in tribute)

Icarian..
Now comes the part where I leave you, darling, to the burden of your failed and useless life. But remember, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.

Enjoy your self sweetheart.. just don't breed. I bid you lasting adieu.

Old 04-11-2006, 05:30 PM   #1664
Sanctus Dei

Santarea.. did you say wine, pie, and boobies? I need directions...

Old 04-11-2006, 05:31 PM   #1665
Sobeh

By 'tits unite', do you mean they will be pressed together, or that they will be stuck together using other, erm... 'materials'?

Either way, I'll bring the salty snacks and buffered analgesics.
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Old 04-11-2006, 05:41 PM   #1666
Icarian Decoding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
(I adore Jack Napier so the folwing is in tribute)

Icarian..
Now comes the part where I leave you, darling, to the burden of your failed and useless life. But remember, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile.

Enjoy your self sweetheart.. just don't breed. I bid you lasting adieu.
Danke Schon.
Old 04-11-2006, 05:49 PM   #1667
Icarian Decoding

Can I ignore myself? Because that would be cool.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:15 PM   #1668
Sobeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Due to his/her immature trolling, he/she will never again have the opportunity to be taken seriously by me.
I'm on board. =) I had my fun, sharpened my rapier a bit, worked on my point control - even ran it through him a couple of times, too - but alas, my skills must be used for Good, and not the idle tripe that has for too long been my only fare. Alas! that I should come to this, but never fear, for I shall once again hold Honour and Truth above all other virtues, and I shall, nay, let me repeat, I shall end this day in triumph and orgasm!!

Huzzah!
Old 04-11-2006, 06:17 PM   #1669
darkangel81

Ignored. That was so not usefull. Some people just don't know when to stop.
darkangel81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 06:17 PM   #1670
Sanctus Dei

Xng did you catch your answers? I'm sorry your question got lost somewhere in that imprudent disaster..

Old 04-11-2006, 06:19 PM   #1671
Sanctus Dei

Sobeh... that's such a plausible idea, celebate a victory repeatedly won with multiple mass orgasms!! See.. see why I love ya???

Old 04-11-2006, 06:22 PM   #1672
Ben Lahnger

Did anyone happen to notice through all that raod-kill-grease-spot-on-the-cyber-highway-of-life that I actually totally ignored the troll AND stayed on topic??!?!!?!?

Hmmmmm ????

Brilliant, if I do say so myself!

Santerea ... you said boobies, wine and pie. If that's honey pie, I'm in!

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 06:55 PM   #1673
Sanctus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
Did anyone happen to notice through all that raod-kill-grease-spot-on-the-cyber-highway-of-life that I actually totally ignored the troll AND stayed on topic??!?!!?!?

Nope.

Sorry, and you are?

Old 04-11-2006, 07:06 PM   #1674
Ben Lahnger

* aaaaa-choooooo *

eh, excuse me ... I sneezed.

Now, did somebody say something?

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 07:43 PM   #1675
gruel

What would be your point?
gruel is offline   Reply With Quote