Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2008, 09:49 PM   #4851
Bella Sophia

Hm, why does it seem like the more forums I post in, the more I am ignored? The people that actually talked to me have all gone to bed. *sigh* Oh well. I'm going to keep posting until I"m noticed! Hopefully, I'll be generally accepted here... soon..
Old 01-12-2008, 05:48 AM   #4852
DepthsofSpace

(Error Note: I was wondering what happened to that post. My apologies, my Facebook post should have been posted in the Alternatives to MySpace thread, not here...)

Goffs think you have to rip off the wings of a butterfly to show your love.

Goths know that love has already broken the wings of a butterfly on a wheel.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:17 AM   #4853
korinna5555

I'm so scared right now..
Sign-ie keeps threatening to KILL ME!

OHHH NOES!

bahahahahaha.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:56 AM   #4854
††BlackRose††

Today would be a good day to get drunk out of my flaming mind. This week has been so bloody stressful.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:33 AM   #4855
raggedyanne

I would be right there with you, drunk as my grandma at new years, but the boyfriend won't let me. Bugger
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:48 AM   #4856
Lapin

Every day is a good day to be torqued, in my opinion. Damn responsibilities!

...Yes, I am the responsible little twat who says "No, I have to work in the morning." Gawd, I'm so boring. I'm too young to be this bad.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:52 PM   #4857
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I hate being bored, and that is what I am right now.

And my dad is being an asshole of epic proportions.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 01-12-2008, 01:01 PM   #4858
††BlackRose††

Don't worry about it for one day. Fuck the world and drink your heart out.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:17 PM   #4859
Delkaetre

I am feeling very stressed, and there is no where I can go for some quiet at the moment. I have a ton of things I need to be doing and I don't think I can do any of them. Typing's actually quite difficult, and every little sound seems amplified. I was hoping that I could spend tonight sitting with Boyfriend and watching Beetlejuice, but I've instead been dragged into helping him with magazine business and I've already got stupid amounts of financial problems since rent's due and I have to pay the bills at home as well, but it's just not practical to get them paid because I'm already approaching the edge of the overdraft, and best of all the stupid fucking problems with the house STILL haven't been fixed, we still have rodents getting in because the landlord hasn't patched up the hole in the roof letting them in, instead of fix the leak in the hot press the idiot of the landlord just turned all the water off and didn't actually fix it, and in general everything's going to shit.
If Boyfriend decides to be temperamental tonight, there will be hell.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 01-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #4860
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
I am feeling very stressed, and there is no where I can go for some quiet at the moment. I have a ton of things I need to be doing and I don't think I can do any of them. Typing's actually quite difficult, and every little sound seems amplified. I was hoping that I could spend tonight sitting with Boyfriend and watching Beetlejuice, but I've instead been dragged into helping him with magazine business and I've already got stupid amounts of financial problems since rent's due and I have to pay the bills at home as well, but it's just not practical to get them paid because I'm already approaching the edge of the overdraft, and best of all the stupid fucking problems with the house STILL haven't been fixed, we still have rodents getting in because the landlord hasn't patched up the hole in the roof letting them in, instead of fix the leak in the hot press the idiot of the landlord just turned all the water off and didn't actually fix it, and in general everything's going to shit.
If Boyfriend decides to be temperamental tonight, there will be hell.
PM or mail me if things get worse and you need someone.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #4861
Delkaetre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
PM or mail me if things get worse and you need someone.
Thanks, that's very kind of you to offer, but I think it'll work out. Things always work out. I just need a lot of patience and my student loan to come through. I may be able to afford the rent, but bills will be difficult.
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Old 01-12-2008, 01:55 PM   #4862
Lapin

If I lived near you Delkaetre, I'd teach you how to soundproof a room, patch a roof, and fix a leak. Aren't theatre tech skills so multi-purpose?

And I can teach you how to give a landlord hell. That skill comes from telling a director that what they are asking is completely impossible.
Old 01-12-2008, 02:11 PM   #4863
Delkaetre

The Landlord Hell-Giving would be very tempting- do assist!
Old 01-12-2008, 02:30 PM   #4864
Lapin

It's not hard; All it takes is preparation. Make a list of your complaints and what you want done about them so you'll be ready and whatever happens, never lose your temper. You have to be direct and firm, all confident-voice. No backing down, no compromising. If you have to repeat yourself, do it. Tell him he's fixing what needs to be fixed and that's the end of it.

I do this with my directors and the base workmen all the time.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:15 PM   #4865
††BlackRose††

OMG I just found out that my mother doesn't want me to get a job because I will get independence. She doesn't want me to live a life free of her restrictions. OMG WTF???!!!!!

This is just pathetic at this point.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #4866
korinna5555

I need to get out of my house.. I need to be with Justin..
Being away from him is killing me.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:18 AM   #4867
Nevan

It's so quiet on Gnet today

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 01-14-2008, 05:37 AM   #4868
Methadrine

...it sure is. And to rant some more, it's cold here. *brrrrr*

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:18 AM   #4869
Valerius

I feel like ranting, so I'll give a little rant about how stressful responsibilities can be!

Saturday was supposed to be a day of fun and games, but it turned out to be hell after the coach placed me in charge of coordinating my classmates' needs for directions to our game site. I didn't have ten minutes without someone ringing my phone asking for directions. To top it all off, my scheduled Accounting retest that morning was 'supposedly' cancelled, only for me to find out that it pushed through! Like 90% of my batch didn't make it on account of that prank circular about it being cancelled. Shit.

The day ends with me not playing a single round, being all banged up, tired, bruised, filthy, smelly, bleeding, with a significant debt on equipment rentals and consumables. Heading home, my iPod conks out on me, and I was unable to play my favorite songs, and getting out of my truck I slip on the wet driveway, bruising my left arm and ass.

Oh well, rant over.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Old 01-14-2008, 10:53 AM   #4870
honeythorn

I could have brained one of the temps at work today >.< Really. I was not in the best of moods as it was, and my workmate Cory called me over to help her, when I was working at the packing area. I just quickly turned round, arms full of a huge stack of boxes, and end up practically knocking over this woman. But what the fuck! was she doing standing RIGHT behind me anyway? she was just fucking..lurking there! There was a four foot or so gap betweeen me and the box stack so why the hell was she practically up my arse? And she just barges past people without so much as an excuse me or sorry!

She gives me funny looks as well. She stares at me sometimes, I keep catching her doing it. And she keeps glancing at my pentacle ring like my hand is going develop a will of it's own and attack her face. I notice she wears a crucifix, but wether she is some sort of hardcore christian or something I have no idea. She hardly speaks. I don't like her >.>----<.<
Old 01-14-2008, 08:23 PM   #4871
Lapin

I stopped drinking regular soda in order to comply with my healthier lifestyle guidelines. It's been three days and I've been in a foul mood, which I blame on these restrictions.

I hate feeling so cranky, but I figure the withdrawal, or whatever this is will stop in a few days. Until then, I'm staying away from everyone.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:30 PM   #4872
Darcnyss

Insomnia is a real bitch. For more than a week now I haven't been able to get a decent night's rest. I feel like a friggin' zombie.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:05 AM   #4873
Nevan

Come fencing. We'll wear you out so much you wont be able to do anything other than sleep.

Guaranteed

Alas! Must it ever be so?
Do we stand in our own light, wherever we go,
And fight our own shadows forever?
- Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Old 01-15-2008, 12:16 AM   #4874
Darcnyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevan
Come fencing. We'll wear you out so much you wont be able to do anything other than sleep.

Guaranteed
Hehe...I might just take you up on that. ANYTHING just to get a good night's rest...
Old 01-15-2008, 01:23 AM   #4875
Darcnyss

Ok. One more thing to rant about.

I keep getting messages from this girl on Facebook. I don't know her from a bar of soap, but she's a friend of one of my Facebook friends.

The problem is, she keeps asking me these really PERSONAL questions, and it's starting to make me seriously uncomfortable.

She's also goth, and seems to be an ok sort, but her familiarity is extremely disconcerting.
Closed Thread