Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 05-01-2006, 07:13 AM   #26
4mytribe

It's pretty early and I cant seem to sleep. I've seen something I've never witnessed in this neighborhood: empty busses. I saw at least a dozen empty school busses and a couple with a handfull of children on them. I have seen not only kids going to school but hispanics (even with bad english and most likely illegal) going to work. Its pretty early but this boycott does not appear to be 100%. So far things are pretty cool if a ton more quite than normal. It is only 7:15 am but still there is more activity than I expected but far less than normal. And I would say if you had never been to this neighborhood than you wouldnt think anything period.
4mytribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 07:17 AM   #27
Blushing Heliophobe

It might help if you sat on the porch with your shotgun loaded.
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 07:52 AM   #28
4mytribe

I'll have to spit out some tobacco and pull on my overalls first. ehhhhh whatever. This is an event one way or another so flame away but I'm still gonna document and witness it.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:09 AM   #29
Cambodian Breakfast

If it is so bad, just move. That isn't that hard to do. Get some money get a truck move to Arkansas. I bet you will fell welcome there. Then we don't have to listen to you bitch about those damn mexicans.
Cambodian Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 09:48 AM   #30
4mytribe

who said I was a supremacist? When did I ever say the White race is suppeior? In fact I've said many times that the White race is probably the dumbest race on the planet as it is the only race swallowing this whole Multi-Culti hate yourself philosophy and the only race on its way to extinction.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:52 AM   #31
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambodian Breakfast
If it is so bad, just move. That isn't that hard to do. Get some money get a truck move to Arkansas. I bet you will fell welcome there. Then we don't have to listen to you bitch about those damn mexicans.
I'm planning on moving but I dont see this post as bitching but more of getting ready to report an event if there is one.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:53 AM   #32
Nike

dama-queens are often lacking the ability of logical thinking.

like Loy suggested, chilling out might eventuelly help
Old 05-01-2006, 11:14 AM   #33
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Ok, so by your own argument, if the white race is so stupid why do we care if they become extinct?

*DISCLAIMER: I do not believe that any race is less intelligent than any other race, nor do I believe that race is anything more than a social construct. However, this guy's logic sucks.*
Ok I'm being a bit sarcastic but you do have a point. Many people do ask that very question. Maybe the white race deserves to go extinct since they are being so foolish and apathetic about it. Clearly you cant force a group of people to want to survive. I persoanally think it will be tragic when there are no more Tom Hanks and Nicole Kidmans. Outch.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:38 AM   #34
Blushing Heliophobe

Why can't rascist fucks like this be banned?
Old 05-01-2006, 06:41 PM   #35
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mytribe
Ok I'm being a bit sarcastic but you do have a point. Many people do ask that very question. Maybe the white race deserves to go extinct since they are being so foolish and apathetic about it. Clearly you cant force a group of people to want to survive. I persoanally think it will be tragic when there are no more Tom Hanks and Nicole Kidmans. Outch.
Just like there will soon be no more Pocahontas or Sitting Bull?

Get a fucking grip! There's absolutely no way that the 'white race' is going to be wiped out when there are people like you to cling to your bigotry.

And apperently Mexicans are too damned stupid to drink water out of a tap, eh? They're going to die of thirst in one fucking day? I don't know why I bother with you...
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:48 AM   #36
CptSternn

Looks like the walk out had an effect on business. Costs appear to be losses in the billions, CNN reports so far. And they are still counting.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 04:17 AM   #37
Blushing Heliophobe

I'm glad the turnout was so high. I don't even have my mind made up about the issue - but it's so great to see people demonstrating in America for a cause that they care about. We just sit and bitch normally but here is a group of people doing something. And not one incident of violence.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:40 AM   #38
4mytribe

It was a total dud from the immigrant stand point. My buddy and I sat on the porch filming the normal crazy stuff that happens in my nutty neighborhood. We had a blast partying all day and waiting for something to happen but it was pretty much normal nutty hood stuff and quiet as all hell. There were hardly any kids out after school and it finally population wise felt like a normal neighborhood rather than the frantic over crowded mess it normally is thanks to illegal immigration.

I liked it I wish they do this alot more like as often as they want to.

Im really serious "A day without an Immigrant" was awesome.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:48 AM   #39
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Just like there will soon be no more Pocahontas or Sitting Bull?

Get a fucking grip! There's absolutely no way that the 'white race' is going to be wiped out when there are people like you to cling to your bigotry.

And apperently Mexicans are too damned stupid to drink water out of a tap, eh? They're going to die of thirst in one fucking day? I don't know why I bother with you...
I didnt say they were stupid or implyed that in any way - uh you did. Im talking about people in the middle of a march all day in the heat of Pheonix.

People of all races die every year in US do to heat strokes. Many people dont even know how much danger their in untill its too late. As to there is no way the white race is going to be wiped out. In less than 20 years the red hair gene is supposed to be funtionally extinct. Its already happening.

Wake up
Old 05-02-2006, 10:52 AM   #40
Nike

very tragic.

Are you finished now?
Old 05-02-2006, 10:56 AM   #41
Wise Child

Quote:
In less than 20 years the red hair gene is supposed to be funtionally extinct. Its already happening.
Red hair is overrated, often accompanied by white skin and freckles. It's also accompanied by moderate bullying at school over here.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 11:06 AM   #42
Blushing Heliophobe

Hair Dye.

Now that I've solved THAT problem, I'm off to World Hunger...
Old 05-02-2006, 11:58 AM   #43
4mytribe

Quote:
Ah, the idiocy hurts my head!

I know what you mean. You can use all the hair die you want but you will never look like a true red hed. You'll never get those beautifull frekles either. By the way do you really think things are going to be so nice when you are the minority? hahahahahaha
Old 05-02-2006, 12:17 PM   #44
4mytribe

Quote:
Excuse you?

Just leave. You've already proved that you're an asshole. What else do you have to say?
I would say nothing. Gonna go listen to a producers new sound for my Piano. Move along nothing to see here.

Old 05-02-2006, 01:53 PM   #45
Cambodian Breakfast

If things go right there will not be a minority.
Cambodian Breakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 04:02 AM   #46
Blushing Heliophobe

You can be white and be a minority as well, dumbass.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:10 AM   #47
Blushing Heliophobe

I was referring to the fact that skin tone deosn't accuratley demote heritage. You can be *white* and still be a minority (is, Hispanic).

Not that I even consider it something to be 'proud' of, but I'll bet I have lighter eyes and fairer skin than this white supremist, and yet I'm half Latino.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:26 PM   #48
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe
I was referring to the fact that skin tone deosn't accuratley demote heritage. You can be *white* and still be a minority (is, Hispanic).

Not that I even consider it something to be 'proud' of, but I'll bet I have lighter eyes and fairer skin than this white supremist, and yet I'm half Latino.

When did I ever say I was a white suppremecist or that whites are the only race agaisnt Mixing? Its so easy when you dont have an argument to just call people names and miss-quote. When people stand up for the white race they are quickly labeled Racist, Xenophobe, Suppremecist etc. to shut them up. Thats what I'm fighting this menatily to attack whites for simply wanting what every other tribe wants. I'm not attacking other groups of people but people that attack my people or those of us that stand up and fight back.

I mean this is irony at its best. You guys are falling straight into all the sterotypes of every other Multi-Culti brain washed person out there. Label label label. So easy to do and so hard to defend agaisnt because most people dont want to think to hard and a label is easy to comprehend so once you get labeled the average person just accepts that.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:28 PM   #49
4mytribe

Anyways I didnt expect there this thread to still be active. Just came in to post something in the spooky news thread.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:21 PM   #50
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
When people stand up for the white race they are quickly labeled Racist, Xenophobe, Suppremecist etc. to shut them up.
Not completely true. I'm against any form of separatism, which is why I don't like Malcolm X either.

Quote:
I'm not attacking other groups of people but people that attack my people or those of us that stand up and fight back.
I've always wondered... You have said fight back several times. Precisely what do you want your race to fight back?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote