Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 08-05-2007, 12:35 AM   #101
Tha Duckman

fugazi@makebelieve.com .
Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:16 AM   #102
Graveyard.Crow

Original XD
Old 08-05-2007, 01:20 AM   #103
Tha Duckman

Isn't it just?
Old 08-05-2007, 08:01 AM   #104
BLEED REBELION!!!

Originally Posted by BLEED REBELION!!!
"I cant understand how you could want to hurt a child like that."

I revise my statement. I cant understand how anyone could WANT to hurt a child like that. (or in anyway)

" I love 4play! Its the best thing I've ever done"
- My Boyfriend
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:17 AM   #105
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile
This is Grade AA bullshit. The guy has not done anything against the law so those fatass PTA moms should just find another hobby and leave him the fuck alone.
I would just like to say that looking after your child is not a hobbie. Think about what you're saying. These kids parents are just doing what they feel is best to ensure their childrens safety. How can you be angered by that?
Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 09:13 AM   #106
Underwater Ophelia

Someone brought up the fact that the mothers are conceited for thinking "everyone wants their child."
That's crap and barely makes sense.

When you're a pedophile, it isn't the looks that get you, it's the age, and often, the innocence. So if the child had acne, that might even add to it, because acne is a sign of youth.

However. Most of the children would probably be too young to have acne anyway.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:11 AM   #107
*~♥~*BlackRose*~♥~*

Uh-Oh...they'll be after me then!!!I'm acne galore!

*~♥~*BlackRose*~♥~*
*~♥~*BlackRose*~♥~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 10:23 AM   #108
Underwater Ophelia

Hey you. Yeah, you with the dumbass handle.

You're gonna get eaten alive. Fair warning.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:38 PM   #109
Beneath the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
When you're a pedophile, it isn't the looks that get you, it's the age, and often, the innocence. So if the child had acne, that might even add to it, because acne is a sign of youth.
Actually, I'd think that, for a pedo, acne would be a sign that the kid is past expiration.
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 03:57 PM   #110
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
Actually, I'd think that, for a pedo, acne would be a sign that the kid is past expiration.
Which I also addressed.
Old 08-05-2007, 04:50 PM   #111
killer_asian_Dax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Hey you. Yeah, you with the dumbass handle.

You're gonna get eaten alive. Fair warning.

I heart you Underwater Ophelia!

And agree with you on this debate.

My crappy Myspace
killer_asian_Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #112
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_asian_Dax
I heart you Underwater Ophelia!

And agree with you on this debate.
Aw, thanks.

And AWESOME.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #113
Tha Duckman

SO, I saw this little girl today, out on my travels, must have been about 12. I sat and thought to myself "Boy, she must have been a looker back in the day."
Old 08-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #114
Wise Child

http://www.ipce.info/host/radicase/preface.htm

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:39 PM   #115
Godslayer Jillian

Wise Child?
Hey! What's up?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:09 PM   #116
Wise Child

'Ello Jillybean. How's it hanging? (Don't answer that... sounds dirty. Wrong thread. I's older n'you 'n' this is teh paedophilia thread....)

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:39 PM   #117
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Duckman
SO, I saw this little girl today, out on my travels, must have been about 12. I sat and thought to myself "Boy, she must have been a looker back in the day."
Conversation taken from my life:

"Dude, Charlie, quit looking at her- she's 14."
"I know."
(crickets)
"You can't possibly want to fuck her."
"Funny thing, Moll. No, I don't. All the same, someone does."
"How do you know?"
"Because we have laws."
Old 08-05-2007, 08:54 PM   #118
Tha Duckman

Conversation taken from real life :

"Duckman, how do you think chicks have sex?"
"Dunno. Just kind of lie there, don't they."

I must have been about eight at the time.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:04 PM   #119
Beneath the Shadows

Conversation from my life...

"Dude, did you just throw chocolate pudding off the over-pass?"
"No, I would never do anything like that. It was a turd."
"...oh... ...did you hit anyone?"
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:00 AM   #120
ravenlynne1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic
My point is, he's not just fantasizing - I'm well aware that that's legal.
He's broadcasting it on a website for other pedo's to snarl at. It scares me what people like him are capable of. If he's as 'smart' as people may assume, then it's obvious he's capable of putting his thoughts into action. Ah! It will do no use in debating. Theres nothing anyone can do until he acts. [which he most likely will - who knows if we'll even know about it?]

I'm curious about the legality of posting pictures of children who are not yours to a website?
ravenlynne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 07:26 AM   #121
Vic

My Mother is a registered childminder and she needs written permission to take pictures of the children she cares for. Same with newspapers etc that go into schools and take pictures for whatever reason, they need written permission from parents/guardians and the teachers. So I'm curious about the legality of abusing this too o_o
Old 08-07-2007, 02:26 PM   #122
Apathy's_Child

I agree with those who posted that it's a fetish and not all ********** are child molesters, how else do you explain the groups of pedos who meet in secret because they genuinely want to change? Also there's something in the BDSM community called ageplay, where people get kicks from one person taking on a child role and one taking on a maternal/paternal role. Things like spanking, even when not directly linked to ageplay, also imply that plenty of people have similar urges even if they're not attracted to children.It's a well known thing though none of these people are pedos, else they'd be screwing actual kids.

From a more mainstream POV you got things like babytalk between people who are at it, the fact that so many features people find attractive - big eyes, clear skin etc - are often features of the young. And how come the schoolgirl scenario is such a classic? When my gf was thirteen she got whistled at all the time by grown men if she was dressed up. Most of them would probably be disgusted if you mentioned pedos to them. I think a lot more people than would admit it to themselves, have these sort of urges, but they're lucky enough that their fetish isn't strong enough that they can let it out through legal and socially accepted channels.
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:36 AM   #123
Vic

Apathy's_Child - All the above examples you've given of fetishes are sexual acts engaged in by adults. Fancying CHILDREN is a sexual preference. It is NOT a fetish. I seem to be going in circles trying to debate this. I'm not going to agree that its a fetish, no matter how you try and dress it up. Its wrong, unfair and extremely serious. There's also no relevance in talking about 'groups of pedos who meet in secret because they genuinely want to change' because the man in question is not being secretive. And he certainly shows no urge to change.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:57 AM   #124
Apathy's_Child

I know those people aren't pedos. In fact I said it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child
Also there's something in the BDSM community called ageplay, ......It's a well known thing though none of these people are pedos, else they'd be screwing actual kids.
I know they're sexual acts engaged in by adults and never said otherwise. You seem to have missed my point, which was that society views pedos as monsters for their urges when actually there are so many socially acceptable outlets for those who have similar urges but to a far lesser degree, that I wonder how unnatural and monstrous it can really be. The pedos meetings thing - again it highlights the difference between pedophili.a and child molesting by showing that some pedos would never touch a kid because they don't want to fuck with their minds, and want to change.

That's why I call it a fetish, because there seem to be differing degrees of it as with other paraphilias. A sexual preference is cut and dried, a gay person just won't fancy a person of the opposite sex, and a straight person won't fancy someone of the same sex. Yet pedophili.a, ageplay and things as innocent as babytalk are differing degrees, IMO, of the same urge: attraction towards youth. The reason people don't like to call it a fetish is because most fetishes are viewed as maybe weird but harmless but pedophili.a is viewed by most as downright wrong.
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:17 AM   #125
Vic

That being said, ********** don't usually have normal relationships of any degree. They could't be satisfied with 'Babytalk' or 'Ageplay'. They lust over children, thats what they want. Not roleplay.
I don't agree that society should just deem pedo's monstrous and unatural, thats too easy. Theres something horribly and devastatingly wrong with them which they need help with.
What I'm saying is, the man this article was written about doesn't seem bothered about the people he's affecting. So what he's doing is wrong, because he's not ashamed of his feelings and he doesn't see them as wrong. Therefore he's not going to get help, putting innocent children at risk, because one day, he could be faced with a severe lack of control.