Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 01:48 PM   #9776
thetiesonyourcorset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus Dei
Your so adorable fresh faced Ties... The second pic is my favorite.
thanks so much for your lovely comment and thanks yeah he's so gorgeous...i remember the first time i saw him...i was shocked that i liked him straight away because he wasn't my normal type, i didn't think that i'd ever like a guy with long hair but if the guy suits it i quite like it and i thought he definately did and still does suit it though now it's abit shorter than in that photo!

*Blowing a kiss all over the world* Aren't i nice?
Old 04-15-2006, 02:09 PM   #9777
gruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
But I was making a 'oh so snide' reference to Reject_Bunnies and his Sneeze Fetish.

He also was banned from the illustrious *gag* "Sneeze Fetish Forum" before he slithered his way here.
(And they say drugs have no effect on ones' memory) How many times must I repeat myself...Anywho,in case you missed it the first fifty or so times I've explained it to all you wonderful people,the fudgepackers at the SSF banned me based one one(Count 'em)One members' stories. I realize this is hard for you to grasp,so I'll say it again:I was banned from the SSF by one of the Mods,based solely on the stories told to that Mod by another member. You see,when a member is basically screwing one of the owners...well,that just earns her special prevlidges don't it? Memeber+screwing owner+lies=I am banned. I can't believe I even wasted my time explaining it..again,but hey I understand your mind's a blank after all that partying.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:15 PM   #9778
Godslayer Jillian

You have no bases to back up your story, so I just won't buy it.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:16 PM   #9779
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruel
(And they say drugs have no effect on ones' memory) How many times must I repeat myself...Anywho,in case you missed it the first fifty or so times I've explained it to all you wonderful people,the fudgepackers at the SSF banned me based one one(Count 'em)One members' stories. I realize this is hard for you to grasp,so I'll say it again:I was banned from the SSF by one of the Mods,based solely on the stories told to that Mod by another member. You see,when a member is basically screwing one of the owners...well,that just earns her special prevlidges don't it? Memeber+screwing owner+lies=I am banned. I can't believe I even wasted my time explaining it..again,but hey I understand your mind's a blank after all that partying.
Actually, I don't "Party".

Not that it's any of your business.

Manimal and I haven't had a "night out" since last year.

So do try not to make yourself look more ignorant than you already have, by pretending you know anything about me or my habits..

I was patient and respectful with you and your filthy homophobic views, way beyond what anyone else would have been.

But you wouldn't and won't quit your crap.

Your life is so meaninless and pathetic you have nothing better to do than to try and harass a teenage girl on an hourly basis.

Aren't you a tough, macho man??

Find another hole to slither into, you have long since worn out your welcome here.

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 04-15-2006 at 10:54 PM.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:03 PM   #9780
Lackluster_Heavens

Woohoo! Can I be your cabin boy in your army?
Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:29 PM   #9781
Lackluster_Heavens

Trust me, I can pour a proper anything that has alchohol in it. My uncle is an alchoholic and likes to teach me how to make him different drinks...crazy bastard. And if we're in international waters does that mean we can have monkey knife fights while shooting mortar shell fireworks to hunt squid? 'Cause if it does, Sail Away!
Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.
Old 04-15-2006, 03:51 PM   #9782
gruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel29
You proved that mod right(?)

Cut an Pwn3d. Beyouch.
Back from GawthTopic,huh? Whatja get? Whatja get? Be sure to plaster four or five pages with more fake Gawthiness for everyone to drool over(Gosh,the truth hurts..but somebody had to say it). And now I'm a "racist" too,boy..I really shoulda kissed more ass when I had the chance. Oh well,I now return you to your regular alcohol-driven conversation.
Old 04-15-2006, 04:13 PM   #9783
Lackluster_Heavens

Mmmmm....Being Santarea's cabin boy....

Oh, and I got the international waters outfit all ready.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...nds/Pirate.jpg

(Me before I cut my hair on one of those days you just want to walk around dressed a pirate, and no, not halloween.)
Old 04-15-2006, 04:20 PM   #9784
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruel
Back from GawthTopic,huh? Whatja get? Whatja get? Be sure to plaster four or five pages with more fake Gawthiness for everyone to drool over(Gosh,the truth hurts..but somebody had to say it). And now I'm a "racist" too,boy..I really shoulda kissed more ass when I had the chance. Oh well,I now return you to your regular alcohol-driven conversation.
Hmm.... Let's see.
You changed DA's post so that it seemed she was leet speaking.
There is no truth in what you said, seeing as you really said nothing.
I do not drink, so you cannot say our conversation is alcohol-driven.
And, I'll put a point into your favor. You are not racist; you're a homophobe.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 04-15-2006, 04:29 PM   #9785
Lackluster_Heavens

Wonderful. Can I get a "Pirates Rock" Santarea?
Old 04-15-2006, 04:39 PM   #9786
pitseleh

Jillian, please stop quoting gruel and trying to debate with him. It does no one any good, and is completely futile seeing as it's only embittered rambling and label-slinging.

I don't wanna read that crap in the picture post.

I wanna marvel at the fine specimens of the female (and male, to be fair) species.
Old 04-15-2006, 04:47 PM   #9787
pitseleh

Hell yeah pirates rock.

I just got a strange urge to see Santare with an eye-patch...

Not that I wish for anything bad to happen to you, so you'd have to wear an eye-patch! But just... for me? You can skip the stuffed parrot and fake wooden leg if you don't want to do that... But you gotta have the bottle of rum!
Old 04-15-2006, 04:51 PM   #9788
Lackluster_Heavens

Yarrrrr!!! The Scourge of the seven seas we are!!!
Old 04-15-2006, 04:52 PM   #9789
Lackluster_Heavens

I agree with Pitseleh. We demand pictures of Pirate-Santarea!
Old 04-15-2006, 10:34 PM   #9790
TwistedKitsune

I was a pirate for halloween a few years back, I did my hair all psuedo-dread-y with beads and whatnot. It was fun stuff. No good pictures though, rawr. Which is precisely why Santa should post pictures of her pirate-ness! That and it'd be hot....

pssst, Morrigan, tokidoki shashin wa ii...
Old 04-16-2006, 12:09 AM   #9791
Sanctus Dei

I'd pay to see that.. pirate Santarea.. yumminess.
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:14 AM   #9792
Pathogen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
From Venus Envy tonight. the shows went well----

My bra is only half finished, will post it again when I complete it tomorrow. Was not thrilled to be photoed here. Was busy-

Massive Tassel Flyage:

Bad pic of me, but my new friends:

Being a badass:

And now, after three hours of dance, I am going to shower. No pictures. Most likely.
SANTAREA: Nice bellydance pics. Pirate gear & all. YARRRR!
Old 04-16-2006, 07:35 AM   #9793
WolfMoon

Gruel, you are a miserable little poseur that will get no warm welcomes from this site.

Your life must truly be lacking if you get your kicks from insulting someone younger than you that you don't even know. You're nothing but a pathetic bully and you won't be tolerated.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:59 AM   #9794
gruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Gruel, you are a miserable little poseur
HHAAHAHAAHAAH!!
The last time I checked,DA was wearing her Halloween costume compleate with a xXHaRdCoReXx spiked collar(The only thing missing is the Manson t-shirt).Now who's a poseur.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:59 AM   #9795
Wise Child

Oh my god, are you STILL here? Go away, already.

BTW genius, it's COMPLETE.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 04-16-2006, 08:04 AM   #9796
gruel

Well git r dun.OMG like,i'm not xx hardCoRE nOW. lol.
Unlike you elite nutcases,I really don't care if I spell everything right. Get the fuck over yourselves already.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:07 AM   #9797
Wise Child

Y'know, ordinarily, I'm not too bothered as long as it's decipherable.

But I don't like you.

And yeah, it is elitism - I'm just better than you.

Know why? 'Cause I don't waste my time trying to think of ways to be hurtful towards complete strangers over the internet.

AND I can spell.

Here endeth the troll-feeding. Buh-bye now.

*ignored*

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Old 04-16-2006, 08:23 AM   #9798
gruel

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel29
Sorry guys... I should have known this fucktard would be back.
Last time I checked,you threw a tantrum and left(But of course,that was just for the attention).
Old 04-16-2006, 08:35 AM   #9799
gruel

Uh hello? there's isn't a law saying you can't be an asshole on a public messageboard..check out the Myspace forum.

*edit*

Post restored for the Admins.

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 04-17-2006 at 10:14 AM.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:41 AM   #9800
Empty_Purple_Stars

You are making really poor choices, and have been repeatedly asked to cease your constant harassment.

Last edited by Empty_Purple_Stars; 04-17-2006 at 10:04 AM.
Closed Thread