Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 11:28 PM   #1226
winged_dreams

Fuck you spyaxe!!! Fucking make me spaz out and think that I have spyware on my computer. Checked the ip address of our computer that it supposedly knew. It lied in that aspect. Anytime you deleted the program, it would immediately come back once you restarted the computer. It has a file hidden in Windows next to a normal file. It's sneaky and I certainly despise these freaking spyaxe bastards! It would say you have spyware on your computer so buy this and we can remove it for you. *hisses* I don't know if this will/has happened to anyone else but here's a link on how to remove it.

http://www.sysinternals.com/Forum/fo...200&PN=1&TPN=2

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 12-09-2005, 12:22 AM   #1227
tekajo

fucking spyware. i fucking hate spyware...i swear if i should ever in my life come across a person who claims to work for a company that produces this crap i will most definitely knock out at least three of their front teeth.

i've spent at least eight hours on several computers recently cleaning up spy/mal/adware and had actual bad dreams about them. fucking spyware.

It's good to see you're still around TStone.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:13 AM   #1228
AlKilyu

Hey Tek where ya been?

I hate spyware too. I found (since it is a bane to my paying job) that with spyware, you need to use two or three programs to get everything off of your computer, no shit.

AdAware, spybot, and I can't remember the third software I use. spybot has an option that will let you know if a site you visit is trying to place one on your harddrive, and gives you the option to deny it or not.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:21 AM   #1229
tenet_2012

I use AVG Free and have no problems with viruses, adware, nor spyware.

If you don't run it, you should check it out.

--Geisha
Old 12-09-2005, 11:42 AM   #1230
tekajo

i've been around Al, slightly quiet this time of the year.

i've never had any problems with my computer. The only protection i have on my computer is Spyware Blaster. Still i have no problems.

Usually when i go into a spyware removal job, i bring along Avast (awesome antivirus program), Spybot, AdAdware, AVG, Spyware Blaster, and ClamWin (a very good open source antivirus program). It.Just.Takes.Fucking.Forever.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:14 PM   #1231
tenet_2012

The only complaint I have today:

I HATE SUPERFICIAL FAGS!

--Geisha
Old 12-09-2005, 01:41 PM   #1232
Corpus_Draconis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
a recording comes on that says "Thank you for holding. Your call is important to us."
That "Thankyou for holding" part is brutal. Do they play bad music too? Good luck with whoever you're phoning. :S

As for my rant, I'm wondering why I have to be so paranoid. Not like "Everyone's plotting to kill me" or "I can't tell my personal issues to people or they'll blab and make fun." More like I only see things that might indicate that they're angry at me or don't want me around. Or I think of how quiet they are around me, but I never truly take into account that I'm a very quiet person. A couple weeks ago, I thought my friend was angry at me and I had no idea why, and I was so upset that she "was angry" at me that I cried about it every night, and nearly cried over it several times in public, which is something I try to avoid at all costs. But then I talked to her and found out it was all in my head. And I'm doing it again and it's making me all asocial, but I don't want to be asocial cuz I'm gonna be leaving in a couple days to go home and I don't want to leave on that note. I know in my head that my friends aren't angry at me, but I can't get it out of my head and it makes me feel like I'm a bad person, which in turn makes me dislike myself, and affects everything I do, so I don't enjoy anything much anymore, unless it distracts me from myself. Being social used to do that, but I've just gotten so paranoid... I don't even find much pleasure in art, and that was one of my favourite things. I always felt right when I was drawing, but now there's that nagging feeling that I'm worthless, and it makes me think I'm not good for anything. I don't have any real motivation anymore. For school I try to get a good mark, but I just can't do it, especially with English. I just can't make connections between poems and stories and all that crap, and I can't formulate any useful thought about it, so I end up almost failing. And perhaps that's part of the problem; I don't belive in myself. I'll never be a good enough artist and no one will buy my work (even tho people have bought some of it already), I'll never be a good girlfriend/friend/daughter/mother/wife/whatever I end up being (if I become anything) because I have no passion, I'll never be a good friend cuz I'm shitty at comforting people when they need it. It makes me cry how much I dislike myself. Oh and here's an other reason: I have no integrity. I promised my mom I wouldn't injure myself anymore, and not three weeks after I get to university, I start up again. And then she's gonna see my scars when I go home for christmas and she'll pull me out of university. I don't want to be pulled out! I love the people here.... Except that I constantly think they dislike me. *bites lip*
Without an honest heart
as compass

--Nightwish.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:46 PM   #1233
tenet_2012

Whoa eye killer...

Find the enter key, Jesus!

--Geisha
Old 12-09-2005, 02:00 PM   #1234
Corpus_Draconis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
So it's OK that it's not entirely legible as long as there's no "plz help me" at the end...
Hey, at least I used proper punctuation and capitalisation.
Without an honest heart
as compass

--Nightwish.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:14 PM   #1235
Corpus_Draconis

lol Glad to hear it. I did get a little carried away tho... I didn't expect it to be so long.
Without an honest heart
as compass

--Nightwish.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:18 PM   #1236
xXambivalenceXx

I understand that people don't like being labeled as something they're not, and I understand that people just aren't Gothic, but I can NOT stand how people *my friends* get offended when they are labeled as Gothic. If you wear all black, heavy black eyeliner, and walk around like you're perpetually depressed, you'll be labeled as Goth, and you fucking know it. Don't bitch because people DO label you as such, and Don't get all offended and say how much you hate being called that with me standing there. I find it offensive. I'm Gothic, and nothing is wrong with it. You think something IS wrong with it, then I get to tell you I think you're make-up, clothes, and fake attitude are stupid and lame, too. You can't spell properly, you listen to shit that plays on Fuse or MTV because it's all you care to look for, regardless of how redundant and retarded it is. You shop at Hot Topic, because to you, it's GOD and nothing there is ugly. BUT if I talk about how stupid THAT shit is, you jump up and agree whole-heartedly. You're a fucking fake poseur who deserves to be shot.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:21 PM   #1237
AlKilyu

Yeah no worries Corpus, I could read it just fine. Besides, it wasn't drenched in self-pity like some are. ^_^
Old 12-09-2005, 04:59 PM   #1238
Shadowed Aegis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santarea
Find the enter key, Jesus!

Thus spake Peter. John 3.1416....
Heh, that sounds almost like signature material.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:59 PM   #1239
Gnossos

I really, really hate Verizon. Usually it's the DSL that has fits and vapors and fainting spells worthy of an upperclass Victorian housewife (and we are forced to deal with "service technicians" who are more suited to working the late shift at a 7-11 in Central Florida), but yesterday, our land line died.

First, I called the repair service number listed in the phone book. Silly me. They could not complete my as dialed. Then I called the general information number, and entered that particular push-button/voice command circle of hell presided over by The Robo-Bitch Automaton (I wish I could speak Spanish; the guy who tells you to push "numero dos por Espanol" sounds kinda sexy).

So she and I go through all this happy horseshit, involving many "yes", "no", and various numerical responses. My favorite part was when she asked, AFTER determining that our phone was out of order, if I was calling from that number. Sadly, there is no "Duh" option.

Verizon has tried to make Robo-Bitch sound all chummy and helpful in her own buzzy, irritating way. For example, she says things like, "Okay, I have your file now. I'm just going to run a few tests on your line. This may take a minute or two." If this is supposed to make me feel better about wasting my valuable time, it's not working.

Ultimately, Robo-Bitch wanted me to to go find some outlet that was in either in the basement or outside of the house, and test the line by my ownself. Yeah, right. This is what other people get paid for, and frankly, if I had to deal with anything more complicated than a GFI outlet, it would very possibly result in sad, painful Christmas memories for my friends and family for years to come. I hung up on her automated ass.

Then I panicked, called back, went through another ten minutes of rigmarole, and finally found the Holy Grail of Phone Sufferers: the Agent. At this point, my husband came home, and was able to deal with their DIY demands. He and Verizon determined that the problem was with the external line. He also taught me that if you just say, "Agent", over and over again, as soon as you get the Robo-Snatch on the line, you will get a human being tres faster. Who knew?

What TRULY pisses me off is that Verizon agreed that it was their problem, and sent a guy out that afternoon. In the meantime, the gremlins departed the premises, and everything worked fine when he arrived. However, they now want to charge us $90.00 for his "call", because they have reversed their opinion on responsibility.

It will be a cold day in hell before I pay for that bullshit.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:25 PM   #1240
Gnossos

But did you feel the hatred? The hatred only a faceless mega-entity can engender?
Old 12-09-2005, 10:16 PM   #1241
crimsonmoon

I can not understand bullies......
I made this quiz on one of those sites that let you keep in touch with your 'friends'.
it was an 'how well do you know this person?' quiz.i had done it for a laugh not to boast.one of my questions was 'what is my bra size?'it was a joke plus i had told no one what size i was,so i wondered if my friends could guess...
so along comes this girl that buillied me in year 6-7,she had more or less turned the whole year group against me whilst i was going through my parents divorce which i really did not appriciate the reason she buillied me? just because i had big boobs...
I would not have done this quiz if i had known she would read it.she takes my quiz leaves a comment titled in big letters:ALL GOTHS ARE FAT BITCHES.
this annoyed me for alot of reasons the main one was she knows nothing about the gothic scene and goths are not bitches they are the nicest people you will meet,unlike the kinda of person she is,just because we choose not to walk around in little miniskirts with pink tops and listen to rubbish pop music does not make us BITCHES.
once id got over the title i read her comment'WOTS MY BRA SIZE? U F**KIN SL*G!!! GET A LIFE NO ONE CARES BOUT UR F**KIN TITS U ANIT EVEN A * NEWAY U LIEING LIL WH**E! WHO DO U F**KIN FINK U R JORDAN(page 3 british glamour model with fake FF boobs).
Now she has no right calling me a sl*g or a wh**e she sleeps with a lot of different guys and i ve not slept with not one.
Then shes says im lying thats not true she was the one that would stuff toilet paper down her bra not me.
Then she says im trying to be like jordan thats also rubbish shes the one with the blonde hairfake boobs trying to be sexy.
she totally ruined my life,turning everyone against me even at a seperate high school i had no real friends because of her.
I did done nothing to no one, i decided to not stop to her level with no swearing,shouting and lies.so i replied:
Oh dear! Looks like your still the little pathetic little girl you were in year7,i would have thought you would have grown up by now.i made that quiz for my 'friends' as a joke not for you to do.im suprised you would stoop that low you probably would not have the guts to say that to me in person and as for calling me a sl*g that really is the pot calling the kettle black ive heard about what you get up to!
*** is my real bra size as i would not lie about it and i most certainly do not brag about it as i feel comfortable enough inside not to use my sexuality to gain friends which of course you would know all about.You are obviously still insecure about yourself so maybe you should see a councillor and if you still feel bad about yourself perhaps you should get a boob job and maybe the plastic surgeon will be kind enough to throw in a nose job!
Now you have read this you might understand how silly you really sound,hopefully may grow up a bit.So please stop wasting my very precious time!

The bit that annoyed me the most was 'goths are fat bitches' i have found 100% of goths ive met or spoke to on the net really nice,unlike her and her preppy/townie 'friends'.
It has taken me a long time to build up my confidence and trust and i finally moved on and then just like that she comes back.But this time im not the little girl hiding in her room.
Thanks for listening to my rant.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:24 PM   #1242
Demonista_Ravenesque

Crimsonmoon, Your rant...well, reminds me of how I often get bullied as well.

It simply makes me wonder why and how people could sink to a level lower than pondscum. It's ludicrous really.

Remember, bullies pick on others due to reasons of their own insecurities.

Fuck bullies.

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Old 12-09-2005, 10:31 PM   #1243
tenet_2012

Tenet is once again, drunk.

Yay for E&J!

I was going to drink vodka RedBulls tonight (hence the change in avatar) but they are six bucks a pop. I had one then picked-up a bottle of Evil Jesus and, well, the rest is history.

Wow... that was hard to type!

--Geisha
Old 12-09-2005, 10:40 PM   #1244
crimsonmoon

Thanks Demonista.
I just wish she knew what its like to have old men leering at her,not being able wear strappy tops or bikinis,people talking to her chest not her face and getting rude comments shouted at her in public.Not to mention the back ache....
I sure she would change her mind then..
Old 12-09-2005, 10:43 PM   #1245
tenet_2012

Drunk... Drunk... Drunk

Where am I?

--Geisha
Old 12-09-2005, 10:52 PM   #1246
Demonista_Ravenesque

Tenet, You're at Gnet, that's where you are .

And Crimson, my friend gets the same thing.

Old 12-09-2005, 10:54 PM   #1247
tenet_2012

Yeah... Gnet rocks!

Is almost cooler than real life (not really but almost).

--Geisha
Old 12-09-2005, 10:56 PM   #1248
Demonista_Ravenesque

So, Tenet, why the sudden drunkeness?

Old 12-09-2005, 11:07 PM   #1249
devereaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonista_Ravenesque
So, Tenet, why the sudden drunkeness?
http://static.flickr.com/3/4609749_ad0b2ccd40_m.jpg

At least this is my guess why...
Old 12-09-2005, 11:27 PM   #1250
horrorgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by devereaux
My work week starts today so your post is really depressing. Friday is my Monday....*weeps*. Plus the fact that I am working four twelve hour days in a row........*weeps some more*

I'm gothtastically delicious!
Closed Thread