Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > TV, Movies, & Games
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

TV, Movies, & Games Talk about your favorite TV shows, movies, games, and other media here. Or don't. We don't want to tell you what to do or anything.

Old 03-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
Opteron_Man

Wallace and Gromit

That show was awesome! I remember seeing that show waaayyyyy back in the 1990's when I was a little kid.

My favorite episode was "A Grand Day Out ", the one where Wallace and Gromit take a trip to the moon to have a picnic and to get more cheese.

Wallace: "Everybody knows the moon is made of cheese"

There is so much mindless crap on TV nowadays, shows like "Trap Door" and this one are classic little gems that need to be dusted off and brought back.

I have all the episodes of Trap Door, and Wallace and Gromit
stached away. I enjoy them very much.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #2
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
I liked the one with the robotic trowsers. I watched it as a kid as well.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #3
Pyre

I actually cursed Wallace and Gromit recently while at NASA Houston for their moon picnic episode after a friend of mine mentioned how it's not actually made of cheese.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:28 AM   #4
Vivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by opteron_man View Post
there is so much mindless crap on tv nowadays, shows like "trap door" and this one are classic little gems that need to be dusted off and brought back.
berk! Feeeeed meeee!
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #5
BaronBarker

I always loved all the wallace and gromit shorts and the videogames and curse of the wererabbit as well, my favorite would have to be the wrong trousers though.
BaronBarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #6
Opteron_Man

I watched "A grand day out" again. Anybody notice that he wallpapered the inside of his rocket ship!? Awesome! It was cool when the robot was dreaming and he tuned himself like a radio or a telly. Priceless!

I had to re-download both collections of "Wallace and Grommet" and
"The Trapdoor" I had a computer problem and they got corrupted.
Opteron_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
bleedingheart344

I remember this awesome show. I really should download and watch it again.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:43 AM   #8
Shadows_Jukebox

There are still some good childrens shows about, and even alright tv shows for adults... but to be honest I have to agree most aren't a scratch off wallace and Gromit, and my favourite one would also have to be "A Grand Day Out" :P I love the scene with the mice in the cellar when they put on their shades and the rush to stock up on crackers ^^ absolutley brilliant!!!
Shadows_Jukebox is offline   Reply With Quote