Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-16-2005, 03:45 PM   #1
in the eyes of sorrow

they found out?

wow ok today sucked fuckin douche! i don't care if anyone reads this or posts to it i don't give a fuck but i want/need to rant.
ok i'm a cutter. and last night i cut my leg. i sliced and carved "death" into it several times.
my gym teacher found out today. went to my fuckin counsler. so last period i go down to her office and deal with her for a fucking hour. crying my eyes out because she was gunna call my parents. she tried counceling me through it but son of a bitch! she didn't udnerstand!!! she tried comforting me blahblahblah.
fuck it
so she calls my parents. my dad acts like he ain't mad. she didn't get ahold of my mom. my dad comes picks me up takes me home then we stat talking bout it. my mom gets home bout an hour later takes me into the back bedroom orders me to strip down so she can check my wounds then gets all sad and teary eyed because "her baby is in pain"
i know my parents love me and care but why won't people just leave me the fuck alone?!!?!?!?!?! i just wnat to be left alone esp. by my parents!

anyway yah thanks i don't care if anyone replys or whatever i just needed tos ay it.
in the eyes of sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 03:51 PM   #2
TeapotScar

If you don't care if anybody reads it or replies, you should have just deleted it after you posted it. Because this is such crap.
Here, let me volunteer to help, I'll *totally* leave you "the fuck alone". TOTALLY. And with pleasure. Just one thing you can do for me- pour diet coke on your computer. Just all over it, the entire thing. Then never touch a computer ever, ever again. Master books, first, okay? Then we'll talk about your own ability to write things down.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 03:57 PM   #3
sensuous0mar

Okay, child, first of all if you were cutting because you're a real cutter and you really truly need to cut for whatever reason you do it, then why not do it where nobody will see it? There are tons of different places where you can cut that people won't see and you'll be able to keep cutting.
You're so very gothic you make me vomit darkness and doom. I'm impressed with your black soul, yet mine is blacker because when I cut I bleed Manic Panic.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:00 PM   #4
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuous0mar
I'm impressed with your black soul, yet mine is blacker because when I cut I bleed Manic Panic.
Can I quote you on this? In my signature? This is brilliance.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 04:04 PM   #5
rockandrose

You don't care then why do you even blatantly publicise yourself in an attempt for other's sympathy?

Whine in the 'rant thread' or scribble in your pretty pink diary.

You parents love you. Deal with it.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:13 PM   #6
Midnight_Terror

I don't think I ever read so much crap, it's pathetic. No one cares about your meaningless exsistance, why don't you just lock yourself in your room and never come put again, listen to all your "oh so gothic music" call all of your little poser friends and I dunno, have a gothic poser orgy or something...but don't tell us about it, we don't want to know.
Midnight_Terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 07:03 PM   #7
The Minister Saint-Fond

Oh boy! I get to use it again!

http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/5510/fun3mp.jpg
Old 11-16-2005, 07:07 PM   #8
rockandrose

Minister, very appropriate indeed!
Old 11-16-2005, 07:37 PM   #9
snapdragon

wow. i'm kind of sorry that you did cut yourself only because now, you'll have to watch them heal and scar your legs for a long while to come. as said above "if you were indeed a real self-mutilator..."
snapdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 07:42 PM   #10
tenet_2012

First....

YOU'RE 15 FUCKING YEARS OLD, GROW THE FUCK UP!

Second, the only reason you cut yourself is for the attention. Well, you got it so quit whinning.

Pathetic.

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 09:47 PM   #11
Demonista_Ravenesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by in the eyes of sorrow
she didn't udnerstand!!!.

I dotn' udnerstand!!!!

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 09:56 PM   #12
rockandrose

Quote:
wow ok today sucked fuckin douche! i don't care if anyone reads this or posts to it i don't give a fuck but i want/need to rant.
Ironically, he starts his so called 'rant' with a 'WOW' and then introduces himself as a 'cutter'.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:59 PM   #13
Demonista_Ravenesque

Maybe WOW could be an acronym...for um...Womb of Worms?

Hier sind doch irgendwo kinder versteckt
Demonista_Ravenesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:02 PM   #14
rockandrose

or Wanker Of Whining ?
Old 11-17-2005, 05:20 AM   #15
in the eyes of sorrow

you guys are pretty amusing. none of you are making sense. its all going around in circles. ok ok ok i get it guys. you think i'm a stupid little chick with little teenage drama issues. well no shit. i'll admit. i commit to teenage drama. wish i fuckin didn't but i do. alot. i'm not posting this for the attention. i was extremely pissed off and upset yesterday and needed somewhere to put it all down. since i don't have a pink little diary rockandrose.though i guess its time to go get one right? one with pretty pink flowers and happy little suns. who knows! oh i'll go out and do that today! wonderful idea thank you so much!
also, whats the point of you guys posting? to make me feel worse about myself? i mean if thats the case then your failing miserably. people like you are the reason i am the way i am. because no one fuckin understands. maybe if someone would acctually stop and talk to me and understand what i was saying maybe i would be different. or not i might be worse who knows, oh well.
ah children thank you so much for your replies of kindness and gratitude. i love you all!
Old 11-17-2005, 05:31 AM   #16
Disfunction

HA! What a fucking poseur!

When I cut myself, I cut "Peace on Earth" into my leg.

Who can get upset with you when you have Peace on Earth carved into your leg?!
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 05:35 AM   #17
Disfunction

Hey, okay, wait... hang on...

Uhh...

I'm so goth... uhh...

...fuck. Umm...

When I cut I... uhh...

Got Marilyn Manson coming out of my veins?

Yeah... Marilyn Manson.

Yeah. Yeah. Fuck that Siouxsie and the Banshees bullshit.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:11 AM   #18
Disfunction

Quote:
also, whats the point of you guys posting? to make me feel worse about myself? i mean if thats the case then your failing miserably. people like you are the reason i am the way i am. because no one fuckin understands. maybe if someone would acctually stop and talk to me and understand what i was saying maybe i would be different. or not i might be worse who knows, oh well.
ah children thank you so much for your replies of kindness and gratitude. i love you all!
Heh... Children...

Listen, little one: First of all, I can't count on my hand the number of people who have portrayed themselves as being in the same exact situation as you are; these are people who I used to consider friends, and even helped through their problems. The fine distinction is that they didn't want to be helped; they just wanted the attention that came with their actions and reverted to their former behaviours. You say you just want your parents to leave you alone, but supposing your parents hadn't reacted at all you probably would have posted about how not even your parents love you.

Get over yourself. You are not going to impress anyone, you are not going to make it anywhere unless you take it upon yourself to change; no one's going to flip a switch for you and make it all better.
Old 11-17-2005, 01:44 PM   #19
Tall One In Black

Quote:
because no one fuckin understands. maybe if someone would acctually stop and talk to me and understand what i was saying maybe i would be different.
Your counselor and your parents stopped and talked to you. You feel they don't understand, but did you really try to explain it to them? Or do you just expect people to read your mind, and you get pissed off when they can't?

If you really want to change, accept the help that is offered to you. If you're just hungry for attention, find a more mature way of asking for it.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:11 PM   #20
Midnight_Terror

Quote:
Damn...I failed, maybe I should try harder, you are a worthless little fuck with no life. No one likes you, you don't fit in anywhere and the only reason you cut yourself is becuase of the hope you might fit in with the "goths" at your school. The "goths" at your school don't like you, the only interaction you've had with them is them shoving your head down a toiilet. I also suggest getting a furby, it might understand your ramblings, the only advice that it gives you is "too lah kah" you may understand that though. Remember to replace the batteries every once in a while.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:20 PM   #21
Kettu

Well let's look at some facts..

one : you didn't kill yourself..try harder next time
two : you cut your leg.. you should really try your throat
three : "I don't care if anyone reads this'' .. then why the fuck did you post this?

Its people like you who make me wish stupidy was painful...
Kettu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 03:35 PM   #22
in the eyes of sorrow

god.
i'm the immature one? i'm here all calm what not being sarcastic with you. and your here telling me what a little fucker i am and that i should go kill myself. yep i will keep it all in mind and take all your words into GREAT consideration. will i kill myself? ahh no. no thank you. but i will think about it for you guys ok? ok. now that thats settled.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:39 PM   #23
Midnight_Terror

Thanks that means alot to me that you'll consider it, the world will be a better place without you.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:44 PM   #24
rockandrose

I'm bored...

*yawns*

This thread should be ABOLISHED!

In the eyes of sorrow, I suggest you DO use a pink furry diary! This is for your own good.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:19 PM   #25
Circle V

If you just wanted it written down, you could've opened Word or written it on a piece of paper-- or maybe carved it on your leg. I've cut myself before (not for attention, not to relieve emotional pain, just because I was bored and pissed,) but I've never gotten caught. It's not hard to get away with. One tip, though-- never carve "death" into anything. If you want to die, do so or get help. If you don't, "death" is immensely cliche. If you're going to carve anything into yourself, make it original.